1. 1. Who will win out of Coldspring Vs Huffman

• Coldspring
    • Huffman

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="paintballove" post="1071666" timestamp="1317536653"]
My bias is undeniably going into my prediction.

Huffman by 7.    :-X
[/quote]

hat, Huffman by 7? Stay off the kool aid....Coldspring by 50. They wont be chalenged until the fourth round of the playoffs....They're offense is so good because they go against the best defense in the state for 3a in practice.

Its good to have hope and wishes for your team but lets don't give false hope. We treated Orangefield the same as the rest I think 53-0 (running clock in fourth quater) and they are giving close games in their district, even beating Jasper. And Huffman is no Orangefield this year. Looks like we will make another believer out of another dreamer in two weeks. I don't won't any excuses when we play like it was to dry, we are young, we were hurt, the ref's cheated us, or i heard a dog barking and it destracted us. Don't get your feelings hurt when Cleveland beats you. No excuses. The goal should be keep Coldspring under 60 points.

[quote name="captredass" post="1084970" timestamp="1318780888"]
Its good to have hope and wishes for your team but lets don't give false hope. We treated Orangefield the same as the rest I think 53-0 (running clock in fourth quater) and they are giving close games in their district, even beating Jasper. And Huffman is no Orangefield this year. Looks like we will make another believer out of another dreamer in two weeks. I don't won't any excuses when we play like it was to dry, we are young, we were hurt, the ref's cheated us, or i heard a dog barking and it destracted us. Don't get your feelings hurt when Cleveland beats you. No excuses. The goal should be keep Coldspring under 60 points.
[/quote]

Well you're right about one thing Huffman is no orangefield, we are way better lol. Come on please have some sense when you come on here. I remember last year yall were supposed to blow us out last year too and yeah well it didn't happen. Cleveland wont beat Huffman and coldspring won't score anywhere near 60 on them.

Thanks,thats the spirit. Crockett's Coach threw his clipboard down because he thought the same thing. We need a nail bighter to mature the young ones going into the playoff's. I love teams that want to keep us under 60.  Last year we was in State, this year we are winning state. Very motivated and focused from coaches to players. If I see something in cleveland's game from ya'll I'll change my post and give respect, maybe lower gap of win. Huffman needs to worry about Cleveland, #24 is good on Defense.

[quote name="captredass" post="1084990" timestamp="1318782530"]
Thanks,thats the spirit. Crockett's Coach threw his clipboard down because he thought the same thing. We need a nail bighter to mature the young ones going into the playoff's. I love teams that want to keep us under 60.  Last year we was in State, this year we are winning state. Very motivated and focused from coaches to players. If I see something in cleveland's game from ya'll I'll change my post and give respect, maybe lower gap of win. Huffman needs to worry about Cleveland, #24 is good on Defense.
[/quote]

Well Huffman's goal isnt to keep coldspring under 60 it is to beat them, and there is much better chance of Huffman winning than coldspring scoring 60. IF coldspring wins it will be close. Huffman will be the best team yall play durring the regular season. Just wait and see.

[quote name="captredass" post="1084990" timestamp="1318782530"]
[/quote]
We are not worried about Cleveland. Cleveland is not as good as Liberty and they will be beat down the same way. Orangefield is a joke. I am not sure how they came into the discussion. Coldsprings is a clear favorite but stranger things have happened. I dont see anyone in the area hanging with CS until they get a few rounds in. Once they get to the representative from the district of doom (Gilmer) it will likely be over.

#24 was pretty good.  I will go watch Cleveland and Huffman friday since we are on a rest week. If cleveland's D play like they did friday Huffman will have a long night. Cleveland said the same " yall havent played anyone yet" well they found out friday ! It's not we haven't played anyone good it's just THAT WE ARE JUST THAT GOOD !! Huffman need to focus on Cleveland and get ready for the following week to get their chance in the spot light

[quote name="Chs96" post="1084999" timestamp="1318783575"]
#24 was pretty good.  I will go watch Cleveland and Huffman friday since we are on a rest week. If cleveland's D play like they did friday Huffman will have a long night. Cleveland said the same " yall havent played anyone yet" well they found out friday ! It's not we haven't played anyone good it's just THAT WE ARE JUST THAT GOOD !! Huffman need to focus on Cleveland and get ready for the following week to get their chance in the spot light
[/quote]

No said yall havent played anyone. Just havent played someone as good as Huffman. You haven't played a spread passing team and havent played a Defense as good as Huffman's. Huffman has not allowed a 100 yard rusher or 300 yard passer all year, that is not something coldspring can say.

[b]Huffman has not allowed a 100 yard rusher or 300 yard passer all year, that is not something coldspring can say.[/b]

Lets talk facts cause either you are a idoit or just crawled out of a hole last night.  Lets talk defense: Cs defense has only allowed 109.71 total yards a game. Huffman allowed 232.14. CS only allowed 59.86 rushing 49.86 passing. Huffman 103.14 rushing 130 passing. After next friday those rushing #s will be much higher. So to answer your question [b]We havent allowed a total offense to rack up more than 110 yards total. [/b] thats passing and rushing .

Guest beechnut
You can talk noise all you want but three weeks is a eternity in football and young men lives. Anything can happen and I'm sure Coach Mac is much more focused on next week rather than the CS game. CS was in the title game last year and we lost in the second round so nuff said. Good luck to CS and see you in a few.

[quote name="Chs96" post="1085027" timestamp="1318786149"]
[b]Huffman has not allowed a 100 yard rusher or 300 yard passer all year, that is not something coldspring can say.[/b]

Lets talk facts cause either you are a idoit or just crawled out of a hole last night.  Lets talk defense: Cs defense has only allowed 109.71 total yards a game. Huffman allowed 232.14. CS only allowed 59.86 rushing 49.86 passing. Huffman 103.14 rushing 130 passing. After next friday those rushing #s will be much higher. So to answer your question [b]We havent allowed a total offense to rack up more than 110 yards total. [/b] thats passing and rushing .
[/quote]

Well see it is you who is the idiot, because i said Huffman has not allowed a single 100 yard rusher or 300 yards passer. Coldspring has the allowed the running back from crockett to get over 100 yards.  Oh and coldspring allowed 259 total yards to crockett and 221 to Madisonville.  So get your facts straight and learn how to read moron.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1085037" timestamp="1318786707"]
You can talk noise all you want but three weeks is a eternity in football and young men lives. Anything can happen and I'm sure Coach Mac is much more focused on next week rather than the CS game. CS was in the title game last year and we lost in the second round so nuff said. Good luck to CS and see you in a few.
[/quote]

I agree with you 100%. I talked to a couple of players last night They are trying to get everyone back up and healthy on the bye week. They are just trying to take it one week at a time.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1085042" timestamp="1318787255"]
[quote author=Chs96 link=topic=88996.msg1085027#msg1085027 date=1318786149]

[/quote]

Well see it is you who is the idiot, because i said Huffman has not allowed a single 100 yard rusher or 300 yards passer. Coldspring has the allowed the running back from crockett to get over 100 yards. So get your facts straight and learn how to read moron.
[/quote]

Ok buddy so one guy got over 100 yrds. Lets look at the big picture cause one man doesnt win a game. Cs deffense is one of the best in the state. I hope you dont mind eating crow cause I think you will have a plate full come saturday after next. After next friday I will let you know What I think the score will be. So far now Huffman needs to focus on Cleveland. I will be at the game watching this Highpowered Huffman team.

[quote name="Chs96" post="1085050" timestamp="1318787805"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=88996.msg1085042#msg1085042 date=1318787255]
[quote author=Chs96 link=topic=88996.msg1085027#msg1085027 date=1318786149]

[/quote]

Well see it is you who is the idiot, because i said Huffman has not allowed a single 100 yard rusher or 300 yards passer. Coldspring has the allowed the running back from crockett to get over 100 yards. So get your facts straight and learn how to read moron.
[/quote]

Ok buddy so one guy got over 100 yrds. Lets look at the big picture cause one man doesnt win a game. Cs deffense is one of the best in the state. I hope you dont mind eating crow cause I think you will have a plate full come saturday after next. After next friday I will let you know What I think the score will be. So far now Huffman needs to focus on Cleveland. I will be at the game watching this Highpowered Huffman team.
[/quote]

Yeah I would back off that first statement after looking like an idiot too lol. Never said coldspring D wasn't good heck I didn't even say Huffman's was better, because it isnt, but they will give coldspring all they want and more.

I am not a player or coach so I will focus on whoever I want. Both coldspring and Huffman have been looking at this game since the beginning of the season. Everyone (except for liberty ::)) knew this would be the game for district. So don't act like coldspring hasn't been looking ahead either.

What Some of you dreamers from Huffman don't know is Coldspring had second string and third string in on the 3rd and 4th quarter of every game including Crockett and Madisonville, except Cleveland. Those extra yards came in the second half against back-up players. Tarkington scored on our JV players. By the way some JV will be moved up to play Huffman also, unless Barbay changes his mind and makes a statement with first team on Huffman (I don't think he will). This is why the stats don't match what we are saying. That is why Cleveland is going to beat you ,you are living on stats not reality. Like I said, Coldspring makes another 60 points unless Barbay starts running the clock out with Power O after 40 points. That is the only way we don't score 60. ;D

[quote name="captredass" post="1085143" timestamp="1318795318"]
What Some of you dreamers from Huffman don't know is Coldspring had second string and third string in on the 3rd and 4th quarter of every game including Crockett and Madisonville, except Cleveland. Those extra yards came in the second half against back-up players. Tarkington scored on our JV players. By the way some JV will be moved up to play Huffman also, unless Barbay changes his mind and makes a statement with first team on Huffman (I don't think he will). This is why the stats don't match what we are saying. That is why Cleveland is going to beat you ,you are living on stats not reality. Like I said, Coldspring makes another 60 points unless Barbay starts running the clock out with Power O after 40 points. That is the only way we don't score 60. ;D
[/quote]

And what are you going off? of you're warped sense of reality? Cleveland won't win. That is not even in the conversation. Coldspring won't score 60. Our run defense is the strength of this team and while we won't shut you down completely, you aren't going to run away with the game either. Coldspring has faced 76 pass attempts this entire season, Hufman is going to throw more than 30 times and just like last year they will gain yards. Last year coldspring won on turnovers (im not saying you shouldn't have won) I belive we had atleast 4, including a couple inside the 10. The game will be close and IF coldspring wins it will not be by double digits.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder