O-Line - Central
D-Line - Central
LB's - toss up
Secondary - Ozen
Overall team size - Central
Special teams - Central

Looks pretty even stephen to me.
[/quote]
Take those JAGUAR goggles off...try my BRUIN goggles...what do you see now?.....besides the BEAUMONT BOWL TROPHIES.... ;D

im going to leave my purple shaded glasses on and have to say yes ozen has gotten better but Central is Central they can adapt and overcome and i just have a feeling ozen is going to be ozen start out on all cylinders and fuzzy at the end when it really matters 35 - 21 jags win this one

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1060811" timestamp="1316469520"]
im going to leave my purple shaded glasses on and have to say yes ozen has gotten better but Central is Central they can adapt and overcome and i just have a feeling ozen is going to be ozen start out on all cylinders and fuzzy at the end when it really matters 35 - 21 jags win this one
[/quote]Preach, Brother.  Pay no attention to that man (Reye) behind the curtain.  ;D ;D

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1060786" timestamp="1316465382"]
I have Ozen in this one...I have seen both teams...
                        [u][b][color=blue]OZEN[/color] [/b][/u]                                          [u][b][color=maroon]CENTRAL[/color][/b][/u]
[b]QB[/b]                  [color=red]EDGE[/color]

[b]RB[/b]                  [color=red]EDGE[/color]

[b]WR[/b]                  [color=red]EDGE[/color]

[b]OL[/b]                  [color=red]EDGE[/color]

[b]DL[/b]                                                                          [color=red]EDGE[/color]

[b]LB's[/b]                [color=green]PUSH                                              PUSH[/color]

[b]DB's[/b]              [color=red]EDGE [/color]                                         

[b]Score[/b]            [b] 34              ----------------              14[/b]
[/quote]love it sgt 8) 8) 8) 8)

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I will say I think if Green is 100% he could be the difference maker in this one. 
Both teams look fairly equal on paper (I know games aren't played on paper):D  I have to give Central the edge on the defensive side of the ball. The biggest difference I see in these two teams is points allowed, and that goes to Central.....either way this should be a good game with both teams coming out of the gate ready to play and eager to make a statement.

Put it this way.  The Best QB talentwise in 20-4a will be in Da Butch Friday.  Both are athletic.  Mitchell have a cannon of an arm.  Green has perhaps the prettiest accurate deep ball i've seen in a while.  I know one thing.  This will be fun to watch.  I just say one thing.  The recievers for both teams better have some sticky fingers to make the QB's look their best.

I tried to stay out of it but its very simple, Ozen played better against both WB and P.A. and didnt have their all their starters. However Central had their (Star QB) who is avg 70 yds passing a game lol... Green had more than that 3min into the 1st qtr in his debut as they totally handled their opponents putting the game away early. While Central struggled and almost lost their game to Galveston Ball. SGT. REYES please explain to my jaguar buddies tocome bakc down to reality you are making your selection off of facts not your HEART  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1061114" timestamp="1316520611"]
I tried to stay out of it but its very simple, Ozen played better against both WB and P.A. and didnt have their all their starters. However Central had their (Star QB) who is avg 70 yds passing a game lol... Green had more than that 3min into the 1st qtr in his debut as they totally handled their opponents putting the game away early. While Central struggled and almost lost their game to Galveston Ball. SGT. REYES please explain to my jaguar buddies tocome bakc down to reality you are making your selection off of facts not your HEART  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]I see even your head is in the clouds after beating Sam Houston.  Come on now, Fastest.  You should know better than that.  Galveston Ball have not been blown out by any of the teams that they've lost to.  They were actually within 2 scores.  Central put up the most points on them.  Sam Houston, on the other hand...  My son's pop warner team could have put up half a century on those guys. 

[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1061114" timestamp="1316520611"]
[/quote]
I think it's too late for some of the Jaguar fans... :'( ...they've been brain washed by SOULJA...
and the rest of the JP ( Jaguar Posse).... :D

Brainwashed?  I think smart.  Central won district last year.  We're the defending champs.  What exactly have Ozen done to get any respect this year?  Last year?  The Year before?  The year before last?  Seems like some of these people are smart.  You Rey?  You're smart too, just not this week.  I think those Ozen guys must have spiked your drink!  ;D ;D  Come back to us, Rey!  lol

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1061118" timestamp="1316520977"]
[quote author=ozens fastest@1906 link=topic=88139.msg1061114#msg1061114 date=1316520611]
[/quote]I see even your head is in the clouds after beating Sam Houston.  Come on now, Fastest.  You should know better than that.  Galveston Ball have not been blown out by any of the teams that they've lost to.  They were actually within 2 scores.  Central put up the most points on them.  Sam Houston, on the other hand...  My son's pop warner team could have put up half a century on those guys.
[/quote]

WOW I see that you dont know as much about scouting teams as i thought you did,
Sam Houston not only had a winning record when Ozen played them but the lost their last game by 2 points.. Come on man just look at facts, Mitchell has yet to throw a T.D. pass in fact he has more INTS than T.D.'s and Galveston Ball still hasnt won a game..

[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1061135" timestamp="1316522843"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=88139.msg1061118#msg1061118 date=1316520977]
[quote author=ozens fastest@1906 link=topic=88139.msg1061114#msg1061114 date=1316520611]
[/quote]

Sam Houston not only had a winning record when Ozen played them but the lost their last game by 2 points.. Come on man just look at facts, Mitchell has yet to throw a T.D. pass in fact he has more INTS than T.D.'s and Galveston Ball still hasnt won a game..
[/quote]Galveston Balls losses were 25-13 loss to Wheatley, 14-0 to Atascocita, and 38-21 to us, and 14-7 to Lamar Consolidated.  Do you see a trend here?  We put up the big numbers.  They've lost all of their other games by only 2 scores whereas we beat them by 3 scores.  Then there is Houston Sam Houston who lost to Houston Furr?  Really?  Who else have they played?  Who did they beat?  Houston Auston?  Are you serious?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1061143" timestamp="1316524191"]
[quote author=ozens fastest@1906 link=topic=88139.msg1061135#msg1061135 date=1316522843]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=88139.msg1061118#msg1061118 date=1316520977]
[/quote]

[/quote]Galveston Balls losses were 25-13 loss to Wheatley, 14-0 to Atascocita, and 38-21 to us, and 14-7 to Lamar Consolidated.  Do you see a trend here?  We put up the big numbers.  They've lost all of their other games by only 2 scores whereas we beat them by 3 scores.  Then there is Houston Sam Houston who lost to Houston Furr?  Really?  Who else have they played?  Who did they beat?  Houston Auston?  Are you serious?
[/quote]
This is really getting fun ;D Do you really wanna go hear. OK Galveston Ball lost too Wheatley who is 1-3 (HISD), Wheatley loss to Yates (1-3) (HISD). Yall barely beat Galveston Ball who loss to two (1-3) teams. Think about it for a min then reply  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1061153" timestamp="1316525861"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=88139.msg1061143#msg1061143 date=1316524191]
[quote author=ozens fastest@1906 link=topic=88139.msg1061135#msg1061135 date=1316522843]
[/quote]

[/quote]
This is really getting fun ;D Do you really wanna go hear. OK Galveston Ball lost too Wheatley who is 1-3 (HISD), Wheatley loss to Yates (1-3) (HISD). Yall barely beat Galveston Ball who loss to two (1-3) teams. Think about it for a min then reply  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]You lost to West Brook and Memorial and only compiled a total of 15 points, whereas we compiled 28.  Not to mentioned we moved the ball all up and down the field on WB, where you could only muster 141 total yards with only 8 first downs.  Come again!  8) ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1061154" timestamp="1316526051"]
[quote author=ozens fastest@1906 link=topic=88139.msg1061153#msg1061153 date=1316525861]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=88139.msg1061143#msg1061143 date=1316524191]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]You lost to West Brook and Memorial and only compiled a total of 15 points, whereas we compiled 28.  Not to mentioned we moved the ball all up and down the field on WB, where you could only muster 141 total yards with only 8 first downs.  Come again!  8) ;)
[/quote]
Are you SERIOUS? Trey did not play, yet Mitchell did and thats all yall could score was 28 points. This battle was actually becoming interesting until you made that last comment I QUIT!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1061158" timestamp="1316526367"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=88139.msg1061154#msg1061154 date=1316526051]
[quote author=ozens fastest@1906 link=topic=88139.msg1061153#msg1061153 date=1316525861]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
Are you SERIOUS? Trey did not play, yet Mitchell did and thats all yall could score was 28 points. This battle was actually becoming interesting until you made that last comment I QUIT!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[/quote]It don't matter.  You knew all of last year and all summer that Green wouldn't be playing to begin with.  You had all that time to have a suitable QB in position.  If you rest all of your hopes on one player, someone may be in trouble early.  ;) ;)

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1061133" timestamp="1316522561"]
Brainwashed?  I think smart.  Central won district last year.  We're the defending champs.  What exactly have Ozen done to get any respect this year?  Last year?  The Year before?  The year before last?  Seems like some of these people are smart.  You Rey?  You're smart too, just not this week.  I think those Ozen guys must have spiked your drink!  ;D ;D  Come back to us, Rey!  lol
[/quote]
Last time i check were playing football this year. Not last year. Last year Vidor was 0-3 going into district. This year were 3-0. Incase you didn't notice a lot can change between years. I'd say Ozen wins this one.

[quote name="blackbeard#2" post="1061193" timestamp="1316529415"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=88139.msg1061133#msg1061133 date=1316522561]
[/quote]
Last time i check were playing football this year. Not last year. Last year Vidor was 0-3 going into district. This year were 3-0. Incase you didn't notice a lot can change between years. I'd say Ozen wins this one.
[/quote]My point is that they're tooting Ozen's horn for beating the living daylight out of Sam Houston, but talk down on our win Vs. Ball High.  A win is a wiin either way it goes.  Friday night will be a battle, no matter how you look at it. 

Trey green is an awsome player but winning football games belong to a team. I understand Sam Houston was a weak opponent but i congradulate the panthers for doing their job. they made them look weak. The jaguars nor anyone in 20 4a is weak so the panther TEAM better be ready to play every week! Solja Made a good Point why should the jags be scared of the panthers.....the past few years they hadnt proved a thing. But there is one thing i know This is a band new year....A brand new team with a brand new attitude. This friday Panthers earn some respect and win in a close one..... As far as mitchell I hope the Panthers respect his talents and be ready to stop him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder