22-4A

BH96

Well as you know we have nothing to do with it. But who would have thought Jasper would have been that down this year. Bellville was the only good quality team we played before district.

HEY BH96 :D I know somebody over at C Co. that told me last night that "he" sure is glad Nederland did not have to play Barbers Hill in the playoffs this year. :P

Your right! Whoever the coaches schedule, you have to play them. But I would take some lumps on rout to the playoffs than play weak or mediocre teams and go undefeated. I respect BH though, because I don't care how you look at it. It's not an easy feat to go undefeated. And after playing you guys, I see why you were undefeated. 1 penalty for 10 yards? That's amazing! You have a sound football program over there, and look forward to yall competing again next year.

Guest TravelingBandsman

God, with both Huffman and Mont Belvieu areas building up because of people moving out this way, both of those major roads converge on Dayton. Is Dayton about to get an explosion.

God' date=' with both Huffman and Mont Belvieu areas building up because of people moving out this way, both of those major roads converge on Dayton. Is Dayton about to get an explosion.[/quote']

Houston is definitely heading your way.. There is no doubt about it. I think statistically MB BH is one of the fastest growing areas in the US .

Barbers Hill is building a great program' date=' better luck next year. I am sure your coaches are working on a better schedule.[/quote']

Usually the schedules are set for two years. BH can't be looking at a new schedule until realignment. There is no telling what will happen by then.

I've got a strong feeling the Hill will b in 4A for the next 4 realignments(8 years) unless your kindergarteners avg 250 new students during those years, y'all will be in 4A. The current cutoff is 1960 ish and will continue to inch up as more 5A come online in the Metroplex and in San Antonio

Well SFA, there's approx 600 kids enrolled in Pre-K and K. The Hill's going to have to be looking at building on or building new schools. This areas growing like a wildfire, no less than 6 new subdivisions being built in this district right now, so it's possible. Trust me, they can slow down on the building as far as I'm concerned.

Guest TravelingBandsman

These different Bio-Fuels businesses like Dayton's area. If they build here and get more people to move into Dayton, we could be seeing a skyrocketing population added with the constant urbanization of areas past Humble and Baytown. Look out for a Dayton loop and bigger business.

yeah BH is growing fast but for huffman they have not really built any new nieghborrhoods in a while but we did get our first appartments built this year. as for dayton i do not se much new development out that way either, but i might be wrong. i think both schools will remain 4a for a while to come but BH will be moving to a within 10 years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics