best bbcor bat

spoonbill

Our boys played a 15U Tourn recently . There were several of the top BBCOR bats in the dug out .. All the boys ended up swinging the Rip IT bat .. They all said it had the largest sweet spot and the most pop. I can tell you the sound was closer to the classic aluminum ping .. All the other BBCOR bats sounded more like wood bats. ( which is really the goal of BBCOR). Haven't heard the Rip It is baned for high school play, it has a BBCOR stamp ??

[quote name="SWB" post="1051913" timestamp="1315496834"]
Our boys played a 15U Tourn recently . There were several of the top BBCOR bats in the dug out .. All the boys ended up swinging the Rip IT bat .. They all said it had the largest sweet spot and the most pop. I can tell you the sound was closer to the classic aluminum ping .. All the other BBCOR bats sounded more like wood bats. ( which is really the goal of BBCOR). Haven't heard the Rip It is baned for high school play, it has a BBCOR stamp ??
[/quote]i've been hearing about the rip-it a lot lately. from what i hear, the kids love the sound as you mentioned...sounds like the old bats...even louder. they are reasonably priced too. i read where they were taken off of the approved list, but were put back on. i'm pretty sure they are good to go as of now. thanks for the info. i've heard some bad stuff on the bbcor voodoos from last year...going dead after a while. gonna try to get my son's hands on a rip-it and see. their website says they come with a 30 day money back guarantee i think.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder