West Orange-Stark vs. Vidor Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="VNUPE" post="1037484" timestamp="1313766016"]
My prayers are with Daniel for a good recovery. I think he'll be fine. He's a great kid.
[/quote]

I really hate to hear about how serious the injury was. 

Good Luck to the Stangs this year. 

I hope Vidor can keep improving and have a solid season.

[quote name="mustangproud" post="1037982" timestamp="1313805793"]
Great news!! Daniel Woodson went to the doctor and what was thought to be a torn Acl, turned out to be an ACL strain. If he does everything he needs to do, he could be ready to play in a week or two.
[/quote]

Outstanding news!  Glad to know he won't have to sit out the whole year!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1037985" timestamp="1313806040"]
[quote author=mustangproud link=topic=86866.msg1037982#msg1037982 date=1313805793]
Great news!! Daniel Woodson went to the doctor and what was thought to be a torn Acl, turned out to be an ACL strain. If he does everything he needs to do, he could be ready to play in a week or two.
[/quote]

[/quote] ;D ;D

[quote name="77" post="1037988" timestamp="1313806108"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=86866.msg1037985#msg1037985 date=1313806040]
[quote author=mustangproud link=topic=86866.msg1037982#msg1037982 date=1313805793]
[/quote]

[/quote] ;D ;D
[/quote]

Another answered prayer! Great news for Daniel & the entire Mustang family!

Good news for the Mustangs.....GREAT NEWS for Daniel!

When I was in high school a good buddy of mine who was on JV tore an ACL and had to have reconstructive surgery.  I remember him having constant pain and barely able to walk during most of his recovery period.  I don't wish that on any man or woman and that Daniel will be able to avoid all of that is great even if for some reason he doesn't play a down at all this year.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1038135" timestamp="1313849662"]
Good news for the Mustangs.....GREAT NEWS for Daniel!

When I was in high school a good buddy of mine who was on JV tore an ACL and had to have reconstructive surgery.  I remember him having constant pain and barely able to walk during most of his recovery period.  I don't wish that on any man or woman and that Daniel will be able to avoid all of that is great even if for some reason he doesn't play a down at all this year.
[/quote]

Yea, that's a very devastating injury to have. Happy for Daniel, he's a good kid.

Great news to hear. He needs to be careful with that injury, since there is ACL damage. You can actually stretch your ACL to the point that it no longer serves its purpose....just as bad as a tear. He needs to strengthen his quads while he is rehabbing his knee...this will give him more stabilty and take some stress off the ACL. I am sure his doctor told him this, but for you players reading this, this is why strenght and conditioning is so important. You can lessen your chances of injury by strength training. All that being said, even with great conditioning, football puts stresses on your body that it isn't designed for and injuries still occur. Anyway, great news and good luck to this young man this season

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1038214" timestamp="1313860527"]
Glad to hear the good news from the real doctor. Guess all the wanna be doc's that speculated were wrong :)
[/quote]

I doubt the trainer was trying to play doctor... I think she probably thought it better to error on the side of precaution...  ::)

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1038423" timestamp="1313880458"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=86866.msg1038214#msg1038214 date=1313860527]
Glad to hear the good news from the real doctor. Guess all the wanna be doc's that speculated were wrong :)
[/quote]

I doubt the trainer was trying to play doctor... I think she probably thought it better to error on the side of precaution...  ::)
[/quote]Yes agreed always best to be on the safe side, that also came from the Vidor trainer  and he has been doin it awhile. Theres just no way to know on the field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83