Texas High vs Vidor predictions

Guest Pirate_pride_07
I think speed is gonna be the least factor in this game. From the looks of last year Vidor had the element of surprise thats why it went to double overtime but the backs were young and inexperienced and our defense couldn't really stop their running back. Yet we still kept up with them. This year we've got a year under our belt with out backs and our defense and they don't have their running back and yes we have a new quarterback but from the way he's looking in practice he doesn't look half bad. I think its gonna be a lot closer than people think.

I think it will be another good game...  Vidor's long, slow run orientated drives will keep them at an advantage while keeping Texas High's speedy  offense on the sidelines...  It will come to who's defense can stop who, which may  favor Texas High. It will be another close high scoring affair just like last year...

[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1014956" timestamp="1306634482"]
T-High. too much speed.......
[/quote]
Hey, everybody on this forum knows that to be successful a team has to execute plays, they have to be consistent, balanced, and well coached, but yea, at the end of the day…the team with the fastest athletes is usually going to win. For example ...the offensive line is quicker getting off the ball, they have the speed to pull and make big blocks. The defensive line can get penetration before the opposing offense can get in position to block, the defensive backs have the speed to stick to receivers, or come up and play the run. Your receivers get separation when running patterns. Your running backs have explosive speed and the quarterback has the ability to scramble and evade tackles. So yes, Speed Kills!!!...But slow down there a second "Flash" there are other factors that are just as important....the proverbial intangibles....which are sometimes difficult to measure like... Effort, Attitude, Team Unity, and the Desire To Win. These qualities don’t ever show up on a stat sheet, but are worth their weight in gold, and can indeed be the difference between being a mediocre Team/Athlete and being an exceptional one.         
My prediction for this game is... the team with the most points on the scoreboard when the clock runs out wins the game...lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124