Question For Smitty

If Bin Laden died back in 2001, why are there widespread reports that his family is demanding proof of his death?  Is that part of their alliance with Obama to lend credence to this fabrication in order to help him stay in power?

[quote name="trece balas" post="1009478" timestamp="1305239747"]
If Bin Laden died back in 2001, why are there widespread reports that his family is demanding proof of his death?  Is that part of their alliance with Obama to lend credence to this fabrication in order to help him stay in power?
[/quote]

That is a logical question ASSUMING "widespread reports" is accurate/valid.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/12/congress.bin.laden.photos/index.html?hpt=T2

Relatives of bin Laden's want proof that the terrorist leader is dead and are calling for an investigation into how he was killed, according to Jean Sasson, an author who helped one of bin Laden's sons write a memoir.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/osamas-son-reacts-my-father-is-not-dead/

I Omar Ossama Binladin and my brothers the lawful children and heirs of the Ossama Binladin (OBL) have noted wide coverage of the news of the death of our father, but we are not convinced on the available evidence in the absence of dead body, photographs, and video evidence that our natural father is dead. Therefore, with this press statement, we seek such conclusive evidence to believe the stories published in relation to 2 May 2011 operation Geronimo as declared by the President of United States Barrack Hussein Obama in his speech that he authorized the said operation and killing of OBL and later confirmed his death.

I found other various posts online, but nothing on foxnews which i was hoping for.  I did also find, however, several new articles where Bin Laden's son is now saying that the killing was illegal, and that he might even sue :).  Again, if his dad died ten years ago, why would he be so distraught about how he was killed and his burial at sea.

[quote name="trece balas" post="1009520" timestamp="1305243330"]

Relatives of bin Laden's want proof that the terrorist leader is dead and are calling for an investigation into how he was killed, according to Jean Sasson, an author who helped one of bin Laden's sons write a memoir.

I Omar Ossama Binladin and my brothers the lawful children and heirs of the Ossama Binladin (OBL) have noted wide coverage of the news of the death of our father, but we are not convinced on the available evidence in the absence of dead body, photographs, and video evidence that our natural father is dead. Therefore, with this press statement, we seek such conclusive evidence to believe the stories published in relation to 2 May 2011 operation Geronimo as declared by the President of United States Barrack Hussein Obama in his speech that he authorized the said operation and killing of OBL and later confirmed his death.

I found other various posts online, but nothing on foxnews which i was hoping for.  I did also find, however, several new articles where Bin Laden's son is now saying that the killing was illegal, and that he might even sue :).  Again, if his dad died ten years ago, why would he be so distraught about how he was killed and his burial at sea.
[/quote]

Possibly as a spin technique?

When Bagdad Bob said there were no U.S. troops making inroads in Iraq(and they were already in control of most of Iraq), did you accept his comments as accurate?

could be... i won't argue that.  i just think at this point the abundance of evidence makes it pretty clear that OBL was killed last week (especially now that reports and interviews with conservative congressmen and senators who've seen the pictures are coming out).  plus i like to give smitty a chance to test out his latest theories.

[quote name="trece balas" post="1009627" timestamp="1305251602"]
could be... i won't argue that.  i just think at this point the abundance of evidence makes it pretty clear that OBL was killed last week (especially now that reports and interviews with conservative congressmen and senators who've seen the pictures are coming out).  plus i like to give smitty a chance to test out his latest theories.
[/quote]

Be patient; he's still researching

[quote name="smitty" post="1009722" timestamp="1305287487"]
[b]I don't believe anything that has been reported lately bin laden.[/b] 
But, we see now why obama did it.  He's starting to use it on the campaign trail.  Awful fishy!!
[/quote]

;D

So, you agree this is the only reason they conjured up this hoax?  To try and get him re-elected?  Now you are learning!!    ::)

[quote name="trece balas" post="1009740" timestamp="1305291471"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=84192.msg1009722#msg1009722 date=1305287487]
[b]I don't believe anything that has been reported lately bin laden.[/b] 
But, we see now why obama did it.  He's starting to use it on the campaign trail.  Awful fishy!!
[/quote]

;D
[/quote]

If UBL has been dead for several years and the "raid" was a staged event for reelection purposes, why not spring it around August 2012 right before the election and not almost two years out.

This raid is a done deal and yesterday's news as far as the polls. The latest Gallup shows (at the moment) Obama over an unknown Republican 43%-40%. If all this was done for a bump in the election it needed to be done a lot later in the process.

Doing this for poll purposes makes no sense. Having the SEALS go in instead of just sending in a rocket makes it look like a poll to claim that we can confirm his demise but hiding the body for 10 years and springing the news now doesn't make any sense.

I was a longtime believer in Bin Laden being crushed in a cave by a daisy cutter bomb in Afghanistan. He was always an in-your-face type and I never saw him after that mountainous campaign. Supposedly, they got recordings from him, but for me that was iffy at best, as far as positively identifying the voice on the tapes. So, for me personally, he was dead.

I do, however, believe now that he was killed in the recent raid. Too much involved to be staged....but then the Kennedy assassination comes to mind.

My biggest problem is.....why did they have to follow Islamic protocol burying him within 24 hours? After all the man hours, countless lives, collaborations on strategies, and worldwide manhunts initiating the invasion of at least two countries,  we finally kill the SOB. Are we really that afraid of offending someone? Give me a break.

They used the muslim burial thing as it fit the hoax.  When I heard he was supposedly shot in the face and within 4-5 hours dumped in the ocean, well, the first thing I thought was this is a con game.  Then they said they would not release any photos as to not "spike the ball", so to speak.  THEN -- he starts to brag on the campaign trail about killing bin laden.  It all falls into place as a ruse...
PS -- And you are right about cover-ups.  the Kennedy assassination is one.  I'll throw out another one for you:  How about Watergate..  I'm learning things that this was NOT what the official reports said it was.  I've had questions about Watergate in the past.  And what I've learned recently, answers those questions to a tee!!

[quote name="baddog" post="1009891" timestamp="1305306603"]
I was a longtime believer in Bin Laden being crushed in a cave by a daisy cutter bomb in Afghanistan. He was always an in-your-face type and I never saw him after that mountainous campaign. Supposedly, they got recordings from him, but for me that was iffy at best, as far as positively identifying the voice on the tapes. So, for me personally, he was dead.

I do, however, believe now that he was killed in the recent raid. Too much involved to be staged....but then the Kennedy assassination comes to mind.

My biggest problem is.....why did they have to follow Islamic protocol burying him within 24 hours? After all the man hours, countless lives, collaborations on strategies, and worldwide manhunts initiating the invasion of at least two countries,  we finally kill the SOB. Are we really that afraid of offending someone? Give me a break.
[/quote]

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="smitty" post="1010613" timestamp="1305370377"]
They used the muslim burial thing as it fit the hoax.  When I heard he was supposedly shot in the face and within 4-5 hours dumped in the ocean, well, the first thing I thought was this is a con game.  Then they said they would not release any photos as to not "spike the ball", so to speak.  THEN -- he starts to brag on the campaign trail about killing bin laden.  It all falls into place as a ruse...
PS -- And you are right about cover-ups.  the Kennedy assassination is one.  I'll throw out another one for you:  How about Watergate..  I'm learning things that this was NOT what the official reports said it was.  I've had questions about Watergate in the past.  And what I've learned recently, answers those questions to a tee!!

[quote author=baddog link=topic=84192.msg1009891#msg1009891 date=1305306603]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Two comments here.  Smitty, hurry up and write your book so that we all can be as enlightened as you.  And Dog - the burial at sea thing is another example of our esteemed Commander In Chief placating the Muslims.  Even Joe Biden is going to catch on to this guy sooner or later.  (Look forward to your cut downs WOS8 and WESTEND1.)

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="1010623" timestamp="1305377279"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=84192.msg1010613#msg1010613 date=1305370377]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Two comments here.  Smitty, hurry up and write your book so that we all can be as enlightened as you.  And Dog - the burial at sea thing is another example of our esteemed Commander In Chief placating the Muslims.  Even Joe Biden is going to catch on to this guy sooner or later.  (Look forward to your cut downs WOS8 and WESTEND1.)
[/quote]

Tigervoice- I will prepare you for WE1and WOS8- " You are nothing but a stupid Republican"
Furthermore, you wil never ever be permitted admittance to the " I am smarter than you" club

[quote name="westend1" post="1010630" timestamp="1305379665"]
He did it just to confuse and confound stupid teabaggers.    ;D
[/quote]

If he wanted to confound the stupid teabaggers, he should have done it before his "pals" had their heads torn off in the midterm elections by the stupid.

[quote name="westend1" post="1010672" timestamp="1305385982"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=84192.msg1010660#msg1010660 date=1305384478]
And the correct diagnosis of stupidity comes from personal experience.
[/quote]Well then, get after it.  You should be a champ!         ;D
[/quote]

You sir, have made the great majority of stupidity diagnoses on this board.  So the ownership of the championship cannot be disputed.

Come on, trece, don't you know they are playing along with their fellow muslim -- b. HUSSIEN obama??!!
Don't believe me?  Here's from the horse's mouth!!!!    :o     ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw

[quote name="trece balas" post="1009520" timestamp="1305243330"]

I found other various posts online, but nothing on foxnews which i was hoping for.  I did also find, however, several new articles where Bin Laden's son is now saying that the killing was illegal, and that he might even sue :).  Again, if his dad died ten years ago, why would he be so distraught about how he was killed and his burial at sea.
[/quote]

[quote name="stevenash" post="1010674" timestamp="1305386210"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=84192.msg1010672#msg1010672 date=1305385982]
[/quote]

You sir, have made the great majority of stupidity diagnoses on this board.  So the ownership of the championship cannot be disputed.
[/quote]whew!  I thought for a minute that I had some competition in diagnosing stupidity.   Since I am the undisputed champ, I pick you as numero uno.        ;D

[quote name="westend1" post="1010676" timestamp="1305386481"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=84192.msg1010674#msg1010674 date=1305386210]
[/quote]

[/quote]whew!  I thought for a minute that I had some competition in diagnosing stupidity.   Since I am the undisputed champ, I pick you as numero uno.        ;D
[/quote]

Thank you.  I appreciate it.  Your acknowledgement of the personal experience issue we just discussed and agreed to, is gratifying.  It is my fervent hope that one day, I can increase my stupidity to the level of my highly competent evaluator, although I fully understand that will take some real effort.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1010679" timestamp="1305387520"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=84192.msg1010676#msg1010676 date=1305386481]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=84192.msg1010674#msg1010674 date=1305386210]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you.  I appreciate it.  Your acknowledgement of the personal experience issue we just discussed and agreed to, is gratifying.  It is my fervent hope that one day, I can increase my stupidity to the level of my highly competent evaluator, although I fully understand that will take some real effort.
[/quote]

Just keep doing what you are doing.  You will get there.      ;)

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="1010623" timestamp="1305377279"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=84192.msg1010613#msg1010613 date=1305370377]

My biggest problem is.....why did they have to follow Islamic protocol burying him within 24 hours? After all
the man hours, countless lives, collaborations on strategies, and worldwide manhunts initiating the invasion of at least two countries,  we finally kill the SOB. Are we really that afraid of offending someone? Give me a break.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks to you and smitty for the explanations. The burial is the only thing that seems perverse.

You mentioned Biden and "catching on" in the same sentence. You are an optimist.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa