BH vs Crosby has by far the best pitching dual of the night...

Cannot wait to see the top two pitchers in 19-4A go at it tonight in Crosby. It sounds like Long is the real deal and everyone knows Gabby can bring it. If it weren't for a few bad calls and a crybaby coach (see GCM), Gabby would be undefeated in District. Oh well, Good luck boys....

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="993012" timestamp="1302012363"]
The bad calls were from the Lee game and the [b]whinning came from the GCM game that swayed the umps decision making[/b]. By the way his name is Jeremy to non friends not Gabby and I am sure you are not a friend...
[/quote]

Are you serious, what whinning are you talking about.  That is some sure good whinning to make it 7-2.  If thats the case he should have whinned all year long and they could be undefeated at this point.  I love making excuses.

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="993034" timestamp="1302013073"]
You hit the nail on the head.. It's only halfway baby and we have the home field advantage now...Chump
[/quote]
What are the records again? Crosby needs to hit the ball a little better to be able to contend in this district "Chump".

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="993045" timestamp="1302013841"]
Why don't you come out to Crosby tonight and see just how hard we can hit.. The you'll be askin, "WHAT  HAPPENED????"
[/quote]same old crosby----yak yak yak

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="992997" timestamp="1302009216"]
Cannot wait to see the top two pitchers in 19-4A go at it tonight in Crosby. It sounds like Long is the real deal and everyone knows Gabby can bring it. If it weren't for a few bad calls and a crybaby coach (see GCM), Gabby would be undefeated in District. Oh well, Good luck boys....
[/quote]
Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda!!!! If Jeremy would have kept the ball down it wouldnt have gone so far.  But, he didn't!  If Crosby would have hit better they would have scored more runs. 

Fact is that didn;t happen.  Crosby lost, GCM won it is over and the only thing they can do is play better tonite if they want a chance at the playoffs.

I am sure you have seen enough bad calls that have went the way of Crosby at one time or another, it is part of the game.  You either have a short memory and adapt or you focus on it and lose.

Crosby has some good kids, they just need to play better ball when they are playing the better teams in the district, if not they won's sniff the playoffs.  (Its not like 20-4A is going to rollover for anyone they face, I wold hate to be the #4 seed and play LCM right now.)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami