**HARDIN-JEFFERSON vs. MEXIA Broadcast/Mexia advances**

First Down I have seen Mexia on tape..........very quick, deep and athletic.  Reminds me of a team that HJ had trouble with during the regular season.

I can assure you that HJ is focused squarely on the Black Cats.

And that the people stirring the pot and talking trash on here are SILSBEE fans, that are deep down inside hoping that the Hawks trip and fall!!!!

Good luck tonight First Down....come introduce yourself to me.  I will be the smaller of the two guys broadcasting the game!!!!! ;) ;) ;D ;D

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="First Down" post="977287" timestamp="1299245126"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=81203.msg977263#msg977263 date=1299241466]
Ok English teacher.  Hawks easily beat Mexia by 20! Mexia is very overrated. Their schedule was softer than wet toilet paper. One win vs Crockett doesn't tell the entire story.
[/quote]

Santa, Have you ever seen Mexia play?

I live in Mexia, they are not overrated! No team is overrated at this point of the season.

Best of luck to the 4 remaining region 3 teams.
[/quote]Please be advised that the views of BadSanta do not reflect the views of the typical Hardin Jefferson faithful, those of the typical Southeast Texas fan..... nor any other living person!  ;)

We know you guys at Mexia are the real deal and are looking forward to a close, hard-fought battle.  Good luck to both teams!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="977289" timestamp="1299245500"]
First Down I have seen Mexia on tape..........very quick, deep and athletic.  Reminds me of a team that HJ had trouble with during the regular season.

And that the people stirring the pot and talking trash on here are SILSBEE fans, that are deep down inside hoping that the Hawks trip and fall!!!!

Good luck tonight First Down....come introduce yourself to me.  [b]I will be the smaller of the two guys[/b] broadcasting the game!!!!! ;) ;) ;D ;D
[/quote]Ahhhh, so now we know why you chose him as your broadcasting partner!!!!!  And all along he thought it was because of his color commentary!

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="977291" timestamp="1299245624"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=81203.msg977289#msg977289 date=1299245500]

Good luck tonight First Down....come introduce yourself to me.  [b]I will be the smaller of the two guys[/b] broadcasting the game!!!!! ;) ;) ;D ;D
[/quote]Ahhhh, so now we know why you chose him as your broadcasting partner!!!!!  And all along he thought it was because of his color commentary!
[/quote] ;) ;D

Good luck tonight First Down....come introduce yourself to me.  [b]I will be the smaller of the two guys broadcasting the game!!!!![/b] ;) ;) ;D ;D
[/quote]

so that's why you broadcast with poppa... :)

And that the people stirring the pot and talking trash on here are SILSBEE [b]fans[/b], that are deep down inside hoping that the Hawks trip and fall!!!!

Good luck tonight First Down....come introduce yourself to me.  I will be the smaller of the two guys broadcasting the game!!!!! ;) ;) ;D ;D
[/quote]

Make that Silsbee FAN, as in singular.

Rob, you and your conspiracy theories. ::)

Guest Air Bisquit

[/quote]

Unfortunately I have to work tonight, but I will be listening to you guys on the computer.

BadSanta I am sure the Hawks would appreciate if you would jump off their bandwagon, because you seem to be the kiss of death to who ever you follow ;D

[quote name="First Down" post="977309" timestamp="1299247922"]

[/quote]

Unfortunately I have to work tonight, but I will be listening to you guys on the computer.

BadSanta I am sure the Hawks would appreciate if you would jump off their bandwagon, because you seem to be the kiss of death to who ever you follow ;D
[/quote]

i heard he really likes Linsday Lohan, too.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="977324" timestamp="1299249022"]
True AAW...It has really only been BADSANTA!!!!! ;D ;D
[/quote]

As much back and forth he goes on his predictions, I can see where one would think it was multiple fans.

Maybe he has multiple personalities.

I think I'll start calling BADSANTA from here on out as "Cybil". ;)

[quote name="stevenash" post="976456" timestamp="1299170992"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=81203.msg976419#msg976419 date=1299169684]
Mexia from what I have seen on video reminds me of Silsbee.  They really only have 2 players over 6 foot, but are quick and athletic.  It appears they do not have the depth of Silsbee, which is a good thing.  Should be a really good game!!!!
[/quote]

HJ
probably has no chance
[img]http://www.picturesof.net/_images_300/ ;DMan_Mopping_A_Floor_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_100907-165030-257048.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
How long did you have to stay to get that pic of Jethro(Poppabear) cleaning Lee gym in his broadcast outfit? ;D

[quote name="ST413" post="977342" timestamp="1299250207"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=81203.msg976456#msg976456 date=1299170992]
Mexia from what I have seen on video reminds me of Silsbee.  They really only have 2 players over 6 foot, but are quick and athletic.  It appears they do not have the depth of Silsbee, which is a good thing.  Should be a really good game!!!!
[/quote]

HJ
probably has no chance
[img]http://www.picturesof.net/_images_300/ ;DMan_Mopping_A_Floor_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_100907-165030-257048.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
How long did you have to stay to get that pic of Jethro(Poppabear) cleaning Lee gym in his broadcast outfit? ;D
[/quote]  Wouldnt you clean it too if it had been that good to you?

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="977291" timestamp="1299245624"]

[/quote]

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not right for that.....you know that there are other reasons.....

[quote name="ST413" post="977342" timestamp="1299250207"]
[/quote]

HJ
probably has no chance
[/quote]
[/quote]

Look here bubba, you don't want me to start putting you in the same category with Badsanta....You better be nice to me or I will post that picture of you wearing all of the HJ colors and screaming at the top of your lungs....[size=16pt][color=red]LETS GO HJ......LETS GO HJ....[/color][/size] Besides that is how HJ is we take care of our business during and [b]after [/b]the game..... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="977380" timestamp="1299253024"]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=81203.msg977291#msg977291 date=1299245624]
First Down I have seen Mexia on tape..........very quick, deep and athletic.  Reminds me of a team that HJ had trouble with during the regular season.

Good luck tonight First Down....come introduce yourself to me.  [b]I will be the smaller of the two guys[/b] broadcasting the game!!!!! ;) ;) ;D ;D
[/quote]Ahhhh, so now we know why you chose him as your broadcasting partner!!!!!  And all along he thought it was because of his color commentary!
[/quote]

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not right for that.....you know that there are other reasons.....
[/quote]Not smaller, just shorter!!

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="977380" timestamp="1299253024"]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=81203.msg977291#msg977291 date=1299245624]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[b][size=18pt]Simply a matter of perspective.....[/size][/b]

and a tape measure.... ;D

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="977392" timestamp="1299253711"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=81203.msg977342#msg977342 date=1299250207]
[/quote]

HJ
probably has no chance
[/quote]
[/quote]

Look here bubba, you don't want me to start putting you in the same category with Badsanta....You better be nice to me or I will post that picture of you wearing all of the HJ colors and screaming at the top of your lungs....[size=16pt][color=red]LETS GO HJ......LETS GO HJ....[/color][/size] Besides that is how HJ is we take care of our business during and [b]after [/b]the game..... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
[/quote]
Yeah, I guess the only time we take care of business is when we beat HJ!!

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="977441" timestamp="1299257758"]
First of all notice I highlighted "after"....second yes you beat us twice but as I said earlier in the year, you can have both district games I wanted the next one at regionals......
[/quote]
I noticed and I hope you get the win saturday but if we had taken care of ours saturday would be a whole different story! But all that is now is a big if.

[quote name="ST413" post="977445" timestamp="1299258528"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=81203.msg977441#msg977441 date=1299257758]
First of all notice I highlighted "after"....second yes you beat us twice but as I said earlier in the year, you can have both district games I wanted the next one at regionals......
[/quote]
I noticed and I hope you get the win saturday but if we had taken care of ours saturday would be a whole different story! But all that is now is a big if.
[/quote] A biggo [size=18pt]IF[/size]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245