**HARDIN-JEFFERSON vs. MEXIA Broadcast/Mexia advances**

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="978307" timestamp="1299357330"]
[quote author=setxslam link=topic=81203.msg978074#msg978074 date=1299300573]
Lazeek and Pappabear: thanks for the broadcasts this year.  Keep 'em going forever, please.  I'm already looking forward to next year.

We just got home from Huntsville feeling sad, yes, but gratified for another great season of HJ hoops.

Congrats and best of luck to Mexia.  Not many teams withstand our comeback surges in the playoffs.  Great job.  Seemed like a bunch of really good kids, too.

HJ Seniors: thanks for the memories, and so many nights of driving home happy.  Work as hard in your future endeavors as you worked for your coaches.  The sky's the limit for you guys.

Coaches: you guys know how I feel about y'all.  Many, many thanks.  Best of luck next year.  We'll see y'all at the games.
[/quote]

Me too Dr. slam I feel the same way, and I really have enjoyed watching your kids play you should be very proud of them they are wonderful young men and are a reflection of their dad, who is a pretty good guy. I love the fact that even though your kids are gone from the program that you still follow it just as passionately as they were still in it...as far as the broadcast I hope we can keep doing it, I love the fact that Hawk nation can listen even if they cant make it to the gym...
[/quote]Gotta agree with both these post.I've gotten to watch the Hawks for the past several years and to get to know Dr.Slam and both are the example of class.I've traveled all over SETX this year watching high school basketball and have thoroughly enjoyed watching the Hawks.I look forward to watching the next group step up next season.Congrats on a super year to the team and the staff.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder