Over 35 APPLY FOR KIRBYVILLE COACHING POSITION

[quote name="Scooter!" post="971169" timestamp="1298507812"]
Scooter! is an applicant. I EXPECT an interview soon. were gonna bribe the UIL and get Riley Dodge, Cam Newton. Fred Ford and Dez Bryant one more year of eligibility so we can make our run to state.  ;D
[/quote]

With you coaching, you would definitely need all that talent and much more. ;) ;D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="971169" timestamp="1298507812"]
Scooter! is an applicant. I EXPECT an interview soon. were gonna bribe the UIL and get Riley Dodge, Cam Newton. Fred Ford and Dez Bryant one more year of eligibility so we can make our run to state.  ;D
[/quote]

some pure talent just is not enough!  Just ask Brownwood about that  LOL

And after we win our first title under my reign the town has promised me that they will build a 18 foot statue of me in front of the staduim. Also with the increased revenue we will be placing a Dome over the staduim and rename it-------The Scooter! Dome at Jack's field

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Ana1986" post="971916" timestamp="1298600613"]
I know this isnt about the coaching position but will there be people keeping everybody updated on Fred Ford at SFA next year? Great athlete and i want to follow his progress.
[/quote]

I (probably) follow SFA more than anyone else in this forum. I even make 3-4 games a season, and participate on the SFA message boards. If it won't irritate the Lamar folks too much (never was my intention!), I'll be happy to relay what I see & hear about Fred. Ax Em'!  ;D 

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="972003" timestamp="1298608534"]
[quote author=Ana1986 link=topic=80769.msg971916#msg971916 date=1298600613]
I know this isnt about the coaching position but will there be people keeping everybody updated on Fred Ford at SFA next year? Great athlete and i want to follow his progress.
[/quote]

I (probably) follow SFA more than anyone else in this forum. I even make 3-4 games a season, and participate on the SFA message boards. If it won't irritate the Lamar folks too much (never was my intention!), I'll be happy to relay what I see & hear about Fred. Ax Em'!  ;D 
[/quote]

8)....looking forward to it!!

Guest incognito123
Did not recognize a single name, other than Tullos, on that list.  I wish they would've printed their current schools.  I love how the emptyprise inserted who they thought the best hire was!  haha. 

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="incognito123" post="977403" timestamp="1299254717"]
Did not recognize a single name, other than Tullos, on that list. 
[/quote]

Stan Howard is in there. He was EC's coach in 2005 (I think that was the year). The Bucs did very, very well. Stan is a big time motivator who brought energy and spirit to the Bucs they needed at that time. Stan is a former 1A state coach of the year. He would be a [i]great[/i] hire. 

Tullos did a nice job at Cleveland while he was there...Never fully understood the chain of events that lead to his being reassigned and him eventually resigning...

All I know is Cleveland was pathetic last year without him and I've heard nothing but positive things about the way he worked with and mentored his players...

I'm somewhat surprised he hasn't landed another decent job yet...I think I remember him being the replacement in New Waverly last summer but he'd just signed on with Livingston and the AD there wouldn't let him out of his contract...

[quote name="rykerx144" post="980552" timestamp="1299776149"]
looks like one of the Apps and a final 10 canidate turns in his resignation

http://www.caller.com/news/2011/mar/03/mathis-football-coach-kilby-turns-resignation/?partner=RSS

[/quote]

He turned it in before his interview I am guessing.. interviews were T, W, and today..

Can someone find/post the Neece article from today's Beaumont Enterprise?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu