Kirbyville vs. Silsbee Predictions

Kirbyville will beat Silsbee this year. We are very young and most definely ready. #2 won't be in the line up this week. We have some more secret weapons.

No #2 this week - no win for Kville. The entire offense is built around him. Your other "weapons" will be inadequate if he is not there. If this is true (we have known balla to be a little inconsistent at times) Silsbee will FREAKIN ROMP on the Wildcats.

Silsbee 35

Kville (w/o Rhodes) 10

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok' date=' after the game with WOS, we all know how good Silsbee can be. Yes, even you know that Kvilleballa. I have no doubt in my mind that Silsbee will bring the A game against Kirbyville. These players know how much this game means. The question is, can Kirbyville play on that level? If you think so, tell me why? Balla, I don't care one.......bit about last year. Somebody give me an example from a game from this year that makes them think so. I take Silsbee.[/quote']

Having watched my team blow-up against Kirbyville last year I will say this, even when we pulled our heads out and starting piling up the points in the second half, and eventually took the lead late, they never gave up. Silsbee will have to take an early lead and never look back to win. Silsbee will have to pound the ball all night and control the clock to do the same. I pick Silsbee, but I would not be suprised if Kirbyville wins. Good luck Kirbyvilla and the decent folks of Kirbyville...... :D

Guest EagleFan01

Kirbyville has to do alot better on defense than they have been doing against the good teams in there district. Silsbee has alot of size and speed... They are a really good team with a good coaching staff.... Not taking anything from the Kirbyville staff love Alverez good coach, he was in Newton when I was there....... But I see Silsbee winning this game going away 26-12.......

Rhodes or no Rhodes, Silsbee wins this game! I for one am sure he will play, but it makes no difference. Silsbee has way to much talent for Kirbyville to handle. The Tigers have been their own worst enemy in several games this year, but this is the week they put it all together. Silsbees secondary has been playing very well all year, and will shut down any passing game Kirbyville might bring. I've herd some good things about Rhodes this year, and am looking forward to seeing him in action, but it wont be business as usual I'm afraid. The Silsbee D has been getting better every week and Rhodes will be lucky to get 100 yrds.

Kirbyville will not stop the veer, and contrary to popular belief Silsbee can pass successfully. Its just too lethal a combination for the Wildcats to handle, but I'm sure going to enjoy watching them try. Coach Bobby usually wont allow a blowout. So I won't go there, but this game won't be close. :wink:

web_logo_1.png

Watch and see who gets the last laugh. If Silsbee had so much talent for Kirbyville why they choke in the playoffs? Kirbyville isn't one dimensional.

Silsbee never been a factor to us. They were lucky to beat Kirbyville last year. They played Wos in a close game now they have too talent for Kirbyville. Please!!! We have played teams much better than Silsbee and won too. I know darn well yall Newton fans aint bumping. Kirbyville destroyed yall earlier this year. By the way, Kirbyville will take care of Silsbee.

No #2 this week - no win for Kville. The entire offense is built around him. Your other "weapons" will be inadequate if he is not there. If this is true (we have known balla to be a little inconsistent at times) Silsbee will FREAKIN ROMP on the Wildcats.

Silsbee 35

Kville (w/o Rhodes) 10

Freaking romp??? Silsbee will be lucky to get 20 points playing in that veer. They better have a passing attack like Wos. If they have that they win. It looks like they like run alot. Our defense very solid against the run. I don't care if they had a 1000 lbs on the line. They shut Calhoun and Harper completly down last year and fixing to happen again but we win this year.

Silsbee will run and run often' date=' they won't be stopped. It doesn't matter how disciplined Kirbyville is, they can't stop the run. It's hard to defend against 3 options any day. Silsbee wins, doesn't matter by how much or how little, those guys on that team will be ready and you all will see it. Bottom line silsbee will be able to run and will win.[/quote'] Win??? Yeah maybe in basketball. Not in football this year.

kvilleballa wrote:

If Silsbee had so much talent for Kirbyville why they choke in the playoffs?

Have I missed something? I thought the playoff were still about 3 weeks away. If we are talking about 2005...well Silsbee beat K'ville in 2005, and in 2004. Come on balla, Don't be a Hater, just let it go!!

kvilleballa wrote:

They shut Calhoun and Harper completely down last year and fixing to happen again but we win this year.

Harper wasn't the QB last year, but Calhoun had a Great game. Silsbee walked away with the win!!! :wink: I think the key phrase in this one is " but we win this year". This sounds like desperation. Repeat after me....Don't be a Hater, just let it go!!!

Who dat say gonna beat them Tigers? Who dat? Who dat??? :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Silsbee88

One thing is for certain, balla will stick his foot in his mouth or someone will for him. Keep talking that smack.

Silsbee kicked Kirbyville's ___ in 2004. Silsbee won in 2005 and 2006 will be NO DIFFERENT! :D

Hey, balla. When are you going to answer the question "What years did you play for Kville?" You ashamed? You keep ducking the question. Don't be afraid, little man. The truth will set you free! Fact is, you could not get the job done when you were a running back for Kville.

Trying to heal your pain through the performance of Pierce Rhodes is pretty pathetic, don't you think? No matter how good the Cats are, you remain a loser. That has to be hard for you, I know, but see if you can't get over it.

From the posts that I have read from you, I suspect that when you played, Bridge City and Silsbee must have broke it off in you! :lol: That's why you got it bad for those guys, huh?

C'mon balla, what years were you the RB for Kville?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder