Dayton vs. LaMarque "Ghost of Playoffs Past"...Who ya' got

rollinac

[quote name="rollinac" post="917785" timestamp="1290568216"]
Alright everyone cut the crap with the down the road threads....they are bad bajuju and I refuse to go to them.  I'm confident in the Broncos but I'm also the same guy who hasn't actually gone to a game because we're undefeated when I listen to the game on me computer at home.
[/quote]

totally agree...ridic

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was in the Galveston County Daily News

La Marque hasn’t faced Dayton since the 1998 playoffs, which the Cougars won, 20-14, in the regional semifinals.

The Cougars have surprised some by going this far in the playoffs. Their defense has stepped up the past two weeks, while the offense has look explosive at times, but also streaky. The status of star running back Tim Wright, who suffered a right ankle injury Saturday, could have a big effect on the Cougars.

The broncos are just starting to hit their stride.  I'm pretty sure that the players are ready get on the field and handle business. I look for the Broncos to bring the usual array of tools, namely, an exposive offense, a defense that creates turnovers and intercept the ball, hard nosed and discipline play, and the ability to knock the piss out of whatever team lines up across from them. 

I expect Dayton to win because they are going to play smart football for four quarters and because this team has a little magic attached to it. 

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="918276" timestamp="1290640950"]
The broncos are just starting to hit their stride.  I'm pretty sure that the players are ready get on the field and handle business. I look for the Broncos to bring the usual array of tools, namely, an exposive offense, a defense that creates turnovers and intercept the ball, hard nosed and discipline play, and the ability to[b] knock the piss out of whatever team lines up across from them[/b]. 

I expect Dayton to win because they are going to play smart football for four quarters and because this team has a little magic attached to it. 
[/quote]
You aint lyin Ty these boys will bring the wood ;D

[quote name="wildcat45" post="918444" timestamp="1290651278"]
Dayton V. LaMarque....Saturday 2 P.M. Tully Stadium.....The Bronx is in NY..shouldn't it be Broncs?

[/quote] Am I having deja' vu? seems like you or someone else has made that point a couple weeks ago... Don't really matter does it?  ;)

[move][b][color=purple]BRONCO'S STAMPEDE ANOTHER SPECIES OF KITTIES                                    ALWAYS BELIEVE[/color][/b][/move]

[quote name="octfeb" post="918461" timestamp="1290653491"]
[quote author=wildcat45 link=topic=76420.msg918444#msg918444 date=1290651278]
Dayton V. LaMarque....Saturday 2 P.M. Tully Stadium.....The Bronx is in NY..shouldn't it be Broncs?

[/quote] Am I having deja' vu? seems like you or someone else has made that point a couple weeks ago... Don't really matter does it?  ;)

[move][b][color=purple]BRONCO'S STAMPEDE ANOTHER SPECIES OF KITTIES                                    ALWAYS BELIEVE[/color][/b][/move]
[/quote]

they should limit how many times you can create an account from one IP address...to keep some of this "rif raf" out of here

::)

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="918476" timestamp="1290654726"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=76420.msg918461#msg918461 date=1290653491]

[/quote]

they should limit how many times you can create an account from one IP address...to keep some of this "rif raf" out of here

[/quote]where's the speech?!  :D

[/quote]

[/quote]
Congrats mikehoncho on making Scooters poster of the week ;D Do your acceptance speech Bronco style ;)

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know, you remind me of so many other SETX posters!

Get ready Broncs for some hurry-up offense by La Marque.My cousins in El Campo said the Cougars caught them sleeping and out of position.As soon as the ref blowed the whistle they snapped the ball to run a hurry up offense.With those big-ens they got da broncs need to give them a taste of how it's done country style ;) ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="918580" timestamp="1290693029"]
Get ready Broncs for some hurry-up offense by La Marque.My cousins in El Campo said the Cougars caught them sleeping and out of position.As soon as the ref blowed the whistle they snapped the ball to run a hurry up offense.With those big-ens they got da broncs need to give them a taste of how it's done country style ;) ;D
[/quote]
Heard ya on the show last night liltex ;D Givin em a little 19-4A history lesson :D

[quote name="fwstangs" post="918525" timestamp="1290668176"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=76420.msg918476#msg918476 date=1290654726]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know, you remind me of so many other SETX posters!
[/quote]
Remember FWStangs (off the 17 18 19 & 20 Dont Let It Happen thread) "Simply explain what your team will do to win and do not bash the other team or its fans" (in my best crybaby , double standard, been picked on my whole life , high pitched sobbing voice) ;D Practice what you preach ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder