Dayton vs. LaMarque "Ghost of Playoffs Past"...Who ya' got

rollinac

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got this Broncos.  Get your heads in the right place, then go handle business on the field.  Play as a team and win this thing.  Play hard, smart, and tough...that's Bronco football.

I want to see whoever is playing noseguard knock the center on his tail.  Start dominating where the ball is snapped and let it spread to the rest of the defense.

The playcalling has been good all year.  I look for the offense to handle their assignments, play without mistakes and put up a lot of points today.

There are so many positives to highlight individually, but what makes this team special is that they play as a TEAM. Go Broncos, keep the wins coming.

If the Broncos block like they did on this play................[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/toupsgraphics?feature=mhum#p/u/5/hbaryGCmnXw]"downfield blocking at it's best video"[/url]....there won't be any troubles!!!  See if you can count how many panthers hit the ground. ;D ;D

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="919916" timestamp="1290866291"]
I personally hope he is able to play! Isn't he a senior? Terrible for a kid to have to miss a playoff game in his last year due to injury. Plus I don't want my buddy from La Marque to have any excuses when the Broncos roll!  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Galveston Daily News says he's questionable-- and he is a junior.

[quote name="East Texas LM Fan" post="919977" timestamp="1290872980"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=76420.msg919916#msg919916 date=1290866291]
I personally hope he is able to play! Isn't he a senior? Terrible for a kid to have to miss a playoff game in his last year due to injury. Plus I don't want my buddy from La Marque to have any excuses when the Broncos roll!  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Galveston Daily News says he's questionable-- and he is a junior.
[/quote]
http://galvestondailynews.com/story/194030

[color=purple][size=16pt]GO BRONCOS ALWAYS BELIEVE[/size][/color]

and as for the whistle.. might wanna ask Thomas the train or the lil engine that could bout getting that whistle  ;D

[quote name="Backflipper" post="920070" timestamp="1290880387"]
Getting in the truck to head towards Tully.. I think I just saw Tyronne's party bus pass my house. Unless there is another short bus with spinners out there. Im driving to Dallas as soon as the game is over and it will alot better of a drive after a Bronco victory..
[/quote]
Gonna b a long drive to Dallas backflipper :(

[quote name="SeanMitchellArticles" post="921107" timestamp="1290922874"]
Recap!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6061656/la_marque_dflats_dayton_in_win.html?cat=14

Dayton had some missed opportunities, they easily could have had [i]at least[/i] 12 points minimum off field goals.

La Marque is off to the 4th round for 14th time in the last 18 seasons. That's insane.
[/quote]

is this article supposed to be a play on words using "Deflates"?  or is "D-Flats" correct?

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="921117" timestamp="1290923541"]
[quote author=SeanMitchellArticles link=topic=76420.msg921107#msg921107 date=1290922874]
Recap!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6061656/la_marque_dflats_dayton_in_win.html?cat=14

Dayton had some missed opportunities, they easily could have had [i]at least[/i] 12 points minimum off field goals.

La Marque is off to the 4th round for 14th time in the last 18 seasons. That's insane.
[/quote]

is this article supposed to be a play on words using "Deflates"?  or is "D-Flats" correct?
[/quote]

Deflates. I corrected it. It sucks not having an editor because I couldn't figure out if it had an "e" or not. I even tried to look it up but still wasn't sure. Oh well, there's next time.

[quote name="SeanMitchellArticles" post="921162" timestamp="1290928208"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=76420.msg921117#msg921117 date=1290923541]
[quote author=SeanMitchellArticles link=topic=76420.msg921107#msg921107 date=1290922874]
Recap!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Deflates. I corrected it. It sucks not having an editor because I couldn't figure out if it had an "e" or not. I even tried to look it up but still wasn't sure. Oh well, there's next time.
[/quote]

Thanks for sharing the article.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder