STJFL junior champions VS. LONESTAR junior champions

I am one of the coaches for the WOS junior team, and was wondering if the Lonestar junior champion would like to play one more football game before calling the season over.
;D ;D ;D If you are interested please inbox me and I will contact you!! Thanks :) :) :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="911459" timestamp="1290016644"]
I am one of the coaches for the WOS junior team, and was wondering if the Lonestar junior champion would like to play one more football game before calling the season over.
;D ;D ;D If you are interested please inbox me and I will contact you!! Thanks :) :) :)
[/quote]I don't think you wanna play HJ, plus they're already on the hardwood.

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="911510" timestamp="1290021220"]
[quote author=ICEWATER link=topic=76264.msg911459#msg911459 date=1290016644]
[/quote]
I most certainly do wanna play HJ, so what about basketball. I know my team is ready, they wanna play someone else. So you find out if HJ wants to play me I am ready this weekend!!

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="911520" timestamp="1290021649"]
[quote author=Scalabrine link=topic=76264.msg911510#msg911510 date=1290021220]
[/quote]
I most certainly do wanna play HJ, so what about basketball. I know my team is ready, they wanna play someone else. So you find out if HJ wants to play me I am ready this weekend!!
[/quote]Why don't you just call their coach, im sure he wouldn't mind giving yall the business. Trust me, this team is foreal and very well coached...

I am the Sr coach, and have a son playing on the Jr. team, I know we are in the works with BC to put on a game. As Scalbrine said we have a lot on the hard wood already but I am going to try and set up a Friday night lights game with the BC coach. Would like to try and do it first Friday Night of December.

I would also like to get the coaches together and talk about running concessions for it and put all concession profit towards a local charity of the winners choice. Then not only are our boys having a good time but the proceeds will benefit a good cause.

What say ye coaches?????

Richard Morreale

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="911588" timestamp="1290026513"]
[quote author=ICEWATER link=topic=76264.msg911520#msg911520 date=1290021649]
[/quote]
[/quote]Why don't you just call their coach, im sure he wouldn't mind giving yall the business. Trust me, this team is foreal and very well coached...
[/quote]if u want to drop them in HOT WATER what's his number

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="911588" timestamp="1290026513"]
[quote author=ICEWATER link=topic=76264.msg911520#msg911520 date=1290021649]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Whatever dude you guys always say that!!!! You left the STJFL, because WOS and Lumberton did you like  the high school did 2 weeks ago, that was a dang shame 70-0 hahahahaha. The band even got in the game! Get outta here with that crap!!!!

Dats Cold, Ice Water....lol.....They get on here talking, when they know their kids are born scared of WOS.  It's the way of life in SETX........We have been, still are, and always will be the MEASURING STICK of SETX.  They just get happy with moral victories against the STANGS.."At Least We Scored"....lol

[quote name="BigD 95" post="911618" timestamp="1290027719"]
Dats Cold, Ice Water....lol.....They get on here talking, when they know their kids are born scared of WOS.  It's the way of life in SETX........We have been, still are, and always will be the MEASURING STICK of SETX.  They just get happy with moral victories against the STANGS.."At Least We Scored"....lol
[/quote]2nd that LOL

I love it when I hear the at least we scored talk, that right there is the true confession of an inner defeat!!! I also like the one where they say well "if this woulda happened or if that woulda happened" aahhhhh shut up and try again next year. I love it when they stack teams and then their moms and friends of our moms tell us how their pissed and spill their guts. It is awesome!!!

WOS has a great Football team. Before you go slamming the HJ Jr. and Sr. Hawks you may want to look at the back of everyone of their helmets. Yep you guessed it a big ole #12. Maybe our HS team is not the best (at the moment) but why not take a look at our graduation rate, TAK's passing %, and SAT scores or better yet I can go to great schools web site and directly compare HJ and WOS but trust me you would not want to see that posted on here. School sports are nice but an education will get you a lot further.

[quote name="Yep" post="911625" timestamp="1290028212"]
  WOS has a great Football team. Before you go slamming the HJ Jr. and Sr. Hawks you may want to look at the back of everyone of their helmets. Yep you guessed it a big ole #12. Maybe our HS team is not the best (at the moment) but why not take a look at our graduation rate, TAK's passing %, and SAT scores or better yet I can go to great schools web site and directly compare HJ and WOS but trust me you would not want to see that posted on here. School sports are nice but an education will get you a lot further.
[/quote]

That discussion should be handled in another thread, if at all. This is a sports thread and we are talking about football. Stay on subject,.

OOOOOH SNAPPP!!! Here we go with the my kid is smarter than your kid crap, the other sign of a loser!!! First of all let me set you straight! No one said you were dumb or not smart enough to play football! We are on here having fun talking smack because that is what we do. No one takes this serious, but obviously you did. That was really uncalled for and if you think your kids are smarter than mine so be it buddy, but don't get upset because you ran out of trash to talk and wanna call our school district dumb. I can guarantee you that you have no idea of my education background or the type of work that I do and I am a product of WOS just like many of the people you see everyday. My son is an honor student and we take pride in grades, and he is a beast on the field! So before this gets ugly I say squash that and we can end this here. Way to ruin it buddy, THIS POST YOU MADE REALLY SHOWS YOUR INTELLIGENCE LEVEL!!!!!

Oh yeah well I bet you my golf team can beat your golf team... and don't get me started on the swim team.  ;D WOS has a great football tradition. I would expect nothing but the best from anyone of those championship teams... but being a champion does not stop at the end of the game. Be a true champion on and off the field.

[quote name="MoFo" post="911609" timestamp="1290027242"]
I am the Sr coach, and have a son playing on the Jr. team, I know we are in the works with BC to put on a game. As Scalbrine said we have a lot on the hard wood already but I am going to try and set up a Friday night lights game with the BC coach. Would like to try and do it first Friday Night of December.

I would also like to get the coaches together and talk about running concessions for it and put all concession profit towards a local charity of the winners choice. Then not only are our boys having a good time but the proceeds will benefit a good cause.

What say ye coaches?????

Richard Morreale
[/quote]
That sounds great MoFo i am one of the BC SR coaches and i think your ideal sounds great .. Maybe WOS can come also and we can play both games...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder