Coldspring (10-1) vs. Columbus (8-3) Predictions?/Game simulcast on SETXsports

KFDM COOP

[quote name="chs11" post="911368" timestamp="1290008510"]
you really are an ***kisser, you want to be a mediator between the two sides, when really there wouldn't be a need for that if SOME huffman fans wouldn't post comments that go past just firing up rival fans.
[/quote]

Sticks and stones may break my bones....ahh forget it. You probably won't get this one either.  Let me see if I can dumb it down for you a little.  I'm NOT a mediator.  I'm arguing FOR Coldspring.  YOU are making yourself and our town look bad by continuing on and on.  Move on and just let it be...get back on the meds if you need to!

...and fanatic...if you'll look at moron's post, it did say SOME of the Huffman fans.  Please don't mistake this for taking up for him, but facts are facts.

Stuckybowl, it is good to see the good people in Coldspring, there are a bunch of them and they are proud of there town and team, I am not from Coldspring but know a bunch of folks that are good people who take pride in doing things the right way, That is why I said something, The words of one poster is making the whole town look bad and I know that is not the case, just hate for everyone to be judged by the lack of respect of a few. Good Luck to Coldspring and Huffman this week go make the distric proud. Maybe next year we won't have to hear about how weak this district is.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="911409" timestamp="1290011699"]
Yep Huffman fans started it all lol. Idk what we were thinking coldspring fans are perfect little angles lol.
[/quote]

If you'll read this ENTIRE thread, you'll see mj22 started it up on this one, then on the coldspring/bc thread, you'll see that beechnut comes out of nowhere to start some ****. idk, stuckybowl, yall seem to be the only ones that can't seem to simply look at the entire thread to see where it all started. this thread was entirely about predictions until mj stepped in, it's THAT SIMPLE.

If u go back to the coldspring vs Huffman thread u will see where coldspring fans started stuff by sayin they should have beat a team like Huffman by more than they did(I haven't seen those coldspring fans on here since then) And my comment was sarcastic as I said before people from BOTH sides said stuff. Not just Huffman fans that's all I was sayin. Now I'm done talkin bout it so yall can continue if u want.

I think there should be a thread dedicated to CS & Huffman fans to fight it out instead of taking up space on the prediction thread. Every chance I have, I look to see who is picking this game and why. Instead, I see arguments between CS & Huff. Not CS & Columbus. Coldspring wins by 3 TDs. ;)

Well I finally made it back from my hunting trip, got an axis doe, a cull 8 point and a monster 14 point that will score between 175 and 180, congrats to me! well back to football, I think my beloved Trojans will win this one by 21, I hope they don't get caught up looking to next for the Kville game, and by the way Coldspring and Huffman was almost a month ago, SHUT UP and move on, there's still alot of football left, GOOD LUCK to all the SETX area teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont