LCM fans:What is a Bojo?

dme1111

From what i know BOJO stands for "Bears Overcome, Join as One." It was simply made to encourage the players to actually play as a team... In the past the Bears were not disciplined and they didnt play as a team, that explains why they have been terrible in the past few years... I also hear that todd Moody used to coach at Odessa Permian... You do the math on were it comes from... MOJO is nothing but a song title that the panthers started using in the past just so that they would have a battle cry... At least BOJO has a meening behind the letters...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bojo

1. bojo 10 up, 6 down

Bone Jockey will become a widely popular insult around 2014, then be shortened to "BoJo" in 2015.

Data: Hey, McFly, you bojo! Those boards don't work on water!

Whitey: Unless you've got power!

tags back to the future bttf bojo bone jockey 2015

by CainTheLongshot Centerville Dec 29, 2005 email it

permalink: del.icio.us

Send to a friend

your email:

their email:

You know, I think just about everyone, including myself, has made fun of LCM's "BOJO". Man, I'm sorry....because, if that is something that will unite your community and motivate your team....I say GO FOR IT! A lot of smackin on this board, but when it comes down to it, LCM really has a good team this year and I wish you the best of luck. Keep that spirit going! I know over here on The Reservation, we thrive on it! Good Luck, Bears. Be safe and injury free.

You know' date=' I think just about everyone, including myself, has made fun of LCM's "BOJO". Man, I'm sorry....because, if that is something that will unite your community and motivate your team....I say GO FOR IT! A lot of smackin on this board, but when it comes down to it, LCM really has a good team this year and I wish you the best of luck. Keep that spirit going! I know over here on The Reservation, we thrive on it! Good Luck, Bears. Be safe and injury free.[/quote']

I still say its stupid... and a knockoff... BOJO gets it handed to em tonight...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder