Dayton vs. Livingston predictions

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[img]http://media.80stees.com/images/products/Chuck_Norris_Forcast_Is_90_Percent_Pain-T.jpg[/img]

I'd say this forecast favors the Broncos.  ;D

Seriously, a rainy day has to favor Livingston. But, Dayton has shown that we don't have to pass too much to be successful.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="902916" timestamp="1289355301"]
So yall don't think Livingston will give you a battle?
[/quote]

You know how it goes... Saturday thru Thursday everybody's talkin' noise, then Friday everybody gets all respectful and wishes each other a safe travel, a hard fought game and no injuries.  :D

Dayton respects Livingston, it's just no fun and the week is too long without a little trash talk.

With all that said.... No we don't think they will give us a battle. ;D ;D

Dayton will score on Livingston's D.

The question that will be answered this weekend:  How stout is Dayton's D?  

Some people outside of Dayton have the perception that the D will struggle against livingston because 19-4a is weak and due to the preseason losses.  Dayton fans witnessed the early struggles of the offense and the turn overs, giving our opponents great field position.  It's only those fans who can truly grasp their spectacular performance this year.

Saturday night, Dayton will display a team performance that the Beaumont area has not seen this year. Allowing 20-4a to reflect back to their "Golden" years and wishing, once again, that they could be on Dayton's level.

Keep your hopes up 20-4a, Always Believe!!!  ;D

Prediction: Dayton 49 - 7

Or it could be a close one.  Who knows it's high school football, anything can happen.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="902916" timestamp="1289355301"]
So yall don't think Livingston will give you a battle?
[/quote]
On the contrary! I said more than once on here that I think the Lions will play a tough game. If it's anything like the 2008 game, Livingston will gain their yardage and they will score. But the Bronco D will keep them in check enough to allow our offense to build a lead. I think the key for a Dayton victory will be to slow down the lion offense and most of all, NO BIG PLAYS! If they score too quickly, it could be upset city.

Seriously Dayton coaching staff will still be working on the football program after this second season ends.You can ask the man and he'll tell ya-NOBODY cares what you do after football @Dayton.Ask yourself this;How many years has the broncos won dist in Basketball? Now Livingston is always good in Basketball every year,Dayton should get an applause for helping them get a early start ;) 8) ::) ;D ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="903096" timestamp="1289384193"]
Seriously Dayton coaching staff will still be working on the football program after this second season ends.You can ask the man and he'll tell ya-NOBODY cares what you do after football @Dayton.Ask yourself this;How many years has the broncos won dist in Basketball? Now Livingston is always good in Basketball every year,Dayton should get an applause for helping them get a early start ;) 8) ::) ;D ;D
[/quote]

Good thing it's football season, because you do not want to hear my opinion about the basketball program.  With that said, Go Bronchos and get prepared to kick some 20-4a 'you know what'.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="903098" timestamp="1289388051"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=75642.msg903096#msg903096 date=1289384193]
[/quote]

Good thing it's football season, because you do not want to hear my opinion about the basketball program.  With that said, Go [size=18pt][b]Bronchos[/b][/size] and get prepared to kick some 20-4a 'you know what'.
[/quote]
Are you trying to mix a football team with a sport snack or are you saying that because they are going to munch on the lions ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder