Dayton vs. Livingston predictions

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="906571" timestamp="1289628496"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=75642.msg906560#msg906560 date=1289628140]
Good luck Broncos!  No garuntees, but I can promise you, we'll do everything we can to arrange round 3! 
[/quote] You bet Brenham Fan. I have been talking all week about playing Brenham next week. Not that we are looking past Livingston but Dayton/Brenham is always the best game of the season unless one of us makes it to state. Will be rooting for Brenham tomorrow also. 
[/quote]

I think these games between Brenham/Dayton are so good and looked forward to because both are classy teams with a reputation of kicking butt and taking names..  Good luck Brenham, now LETS GO BRONCOS!!!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="906708" timestamp="1289657052"]
Looks like we have some football weather forming on the north side of houston.  Heavy rains or fun football weather at the Butch tonight?  I vote for fun football weather.

[move][color=purple][size=14pt]Let's go Broncos, "Butch" slap the Lions.[/size][/color][/move]
[/quote] The last batch of rain is moving out and the rest of the day/night is clear... temp round 55 tonight according to the weather on 13..

[quote name="liltex" post="906721" timestamp="1289658542"]
I thought it was pretty cool that 99.9 will not broadcast the Texas LH game to carry the Dayton bronco game tonight 8)
[/quote] Yeah I heard that last night on our way home from the bump/png game. Pretty cool..

Thats one thing that you can do and "my little pony" is going to have to watch out fitting for yards in traffic. Look for X getting some good touches tonight. This is one we need to start quick because if LIV gets a lead they can grind the clock on O. Got a feeling the BRONCOS are ready and its gonna be a long night for LIV.

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="906790" timestamp="1289662049"]
If the ball is wet and slippery tonight, try to get the ball to Fowler, He seems to catch just about everything thrown his way. Great Hands. Go Broncos. Less than 10 hours to kickoff.
[/quote]Toups Graphics has got this all under control.  Our PROFESSIONAL ball boys have the ultimate weapon.  The TOUPS GRAPHICS ALWAYS BELIEVE sham wow!!!  The Sham Wow was completed for the openning district game.  Look at what has happened since they started using the sham wow!  The Broncos have won each game by an average of 50 to 7![img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs947.snc4/74054_141447792571172_100001178574509_204736_6264365_n.jpg[/img]

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="906864" timestamp="1289665369"]
20-4A fans, how good is Livingston's Offense? Just curious what the opinion of some people who have actually seen them play might be.
[/quote]

3 headed monster, pretty smash mouth. They work to keep your offense off the field and do a pretty good job of it. They are pretty physical. With that being said, I dont think they have faced a defense like Daytons this year and it will probably be too much for them to handle.

Truthfully, if Dayton does not turn the ball over they should win this game. Livingston does not put it on the ground much. They will only try to pass a few times. They like to do it out of the red zone when the defense is pulled in.

Good luck to both teams.

[quote name="Roughrider" post="906911" timestamp="1289667476"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=75642.msg906864#msg906864 date=1289665369]
20-4A fans, how good is Livingston's Offense? Just curious what the opinion of some people who have actually seen them play might be.
[/quote]

3 headed monster, pretty smash mouth. They work to keep your offense off the field and do a pretty good job of it. They are pretty physical. With that being said, I dont think they have faced a defense like Daytons this year and it will probably be too much for them to handle.

Truthfully, if Dayton does not turn the ball over they should win this game. Livingston does not put it on the ground much. They will only try to pass a few times. They like to do it out of the red zone when the defense is pulled in.

Good luck to both teams.
[/quote]

good post... thanks.

[quote name="Roughrider" post="906911" timestamp="1289667476"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=75642.msg906864#msg906864 date=1289665369]
[/quote]

Good luck to both teams.
[/quote]

Any chance you can go full size on that avatar.  My eyes may be failing me, but me thinks I see a three girl pillow fight.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="906810" timestamp="1289662919"]
Thats one thing that you can do and "my little pony" is going to have to watch out fitting for yards in traffic. Look for X getting some good touches tonight. This is one we need to start quick because if LIV gets a lead they can grind the clock on O. Got a feeling the BRONCOS are ready and its gonna be a long night for LIV.
[/quote]
I hope the teams head is as big as the fans... Livingston is gonna shove it right down there throat.. yall obviously dont even think were supposed to be on the same field with  the mighty superior broncos.. yall got another thing coming

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="906922" timestamp="1289668063"]
[quote author=Roughrider link=topic=75642.msg906911#msg906911 date=1289667476]
[/quote]

Good luck to both teams.
[/quote]

Any chance you can go full size on that avatar.  My eyes may be failing me, but me thinks I see a three girl pillow fight.
[/quote]
LOL Dude... :D

[quote name="lions_baseball9" post="906946" timestamp="1289669050"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=75642.msg906810#msg906810 date=1289662919]
[/quote]
I hope the teams head is as big as the fans... Livingston is gonna shove it right down there throat.. yall obviously dont even think were supposed to be on the same field with  the mighty superior broncos.. yall got another thing coming
[/quote]

come back to the board after the game either way. I haven't made a prediction on this game and I won't. Your generalizations make you seem nervous. good luck to the lions tonight. ;)

[/quote]
[/quote][b]yall obviously dont even think were supposed to be on the same field with  the mighty superior broncos.[/b]<--- really? how you figure?

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="906864" timestamp="1289665369"]
[/quote]

As a reference point Lumberton beat Livingston 30-28.  Take what you want from that!  My prediction is Dayton big, probably by the score of your average scores in your 19-4A district games as per P4E, 50-7.

[/quote]
[/quote]
You must not of read the post in the beginning of this thread. Its quite the opposite. LIV always plays tough the only thing that is being questioned is can they " run it down the throat " of a good D. By no means is this a gimme game.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="906957" timestamp="1289669454"]
[quote author=lions_baseball9 link=topic=75642.msg906946#msg906946 date=1289669050]
[/quote]
[/quote]
You must not of read the post in the beginning of this thread. Its quite the opposite. LIV always plays tough the only thing that is being questioned is can they " run it down the throat " of a good D. By no means is this a gimme game.
[/quote]

But seems to me like yall believe the little ponies are just gonna blow us off the field..goodluck

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124