Dayton vs. Livingston predictions

[quote name="BH6886" post="900299" timestamp="1289132804"]
posters like me ... ??? ... i am askn, i have no inside scoop !!! i heard sumthing & was just wondering ... not big on spreading unofficial info !!! SO is ur starting QB playing or not ? ... & yes i will b rooting 4 all 4 teams n our district this week ...

& there will be no excuses , cause we will win this week ... thanks & u have a great day Mr Dayton !!!
[/quote]

if your info is unofficial, why say anything at all? you're still spreading it by bringing it up.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dayton" post="900305" timestamp="1289135337"]
[quote author=BH6886 link=topic=75642.msg900299#msg900299 date=1289132804]
posters like me ... ??? ... i am askn, i have no inside scoop !!! i heard sumthing & was just wondering ... not big on spreading unofficial info !!! SO is ur starting QB playing or not ? ... & yes i will b rooting 4 all 4 teams n our district this week ...

& there will be no excuses , cause we will win this week ... thanks & u have a great day Mr Dayton !!!
[/quote]

if your info is unofficial, why say anything at all? you're still spreading it by bringing it up.
[/quote] Ok why would someone even say hes not starting? You would think the person you heard it from would know the answer to your question...BUT in all fairness... I am sure if someone heard that about your team or anyone elses they would be asking the same question like you did. Its probably just a rumor at best.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="900315" timestamp="1289136329"]
You have to consider the source of the rumor. A lot of pollution coming out from under the bump.
[/quote] LOL I know.

[quote name="BH6886" post="900126" timestamp="1289098923"]
so who is yalls QB this week ??? ... just askn !!!  :(
[/quote]
NO!!!!!!!!!! You cannot borrow Hererra for the game this weekend but our 8th grade QB is a beast(another McBride / my little ponys brother). It would be an upgrade for BH. OH wait a minute.......he can actually throw the ball..........dont need him, but the senior pee wee team back up QB is available I know his parents and will pm you with the info. Anything for a fellow 19-4A team ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="900319" timestamp="1289136466"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=75642.msg900315#msg900315 date=1289136329]
You have to consider the source of the rumor. A lot of pollution coming out from under the bump.
[/quote] LOL I know.
[/quote]

well thank u 4 being nice ... !!!  ;D ... its not that hard i am always nice ... we can just drop it ... thought i would just ask ... & yes it was not a very reliable source, thats why i just asked & didnt spread what i heard ... !!!

thought this would be the place to find out !!! but it seems that no1 knows what i am talkn about, so that kinda answers it 4 me !!!

thanks & have a great day ...

& i was not in on it, but whats up with that t-shirt bet ... does 19 4a have 2 sweep to win ? ... just askn ...  :-*

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="900328" timestamp="1289138054"]
[quote author=BH6886 link=topic=75642.msg900126#msg900126 date=1289098923]
[/quote]
NO!!!!!!!!!! You cannot borrow Hererra for the game this weekend but our 8th grade QB is a beast(another McBride / my little ponys brother). It would be an upgrade for BH. OH wait a minute.......he can actually throw the ball..........dont need him, but the senior pee wee team back up QB is available I know his parents and will pm you with the info. Anything for a fellow 19-4A team ;D
[/quote]

thats kinda funny ...  :D ... we are good on the QB issue !!! BUT could we get that kicker ? ... ha

[quote name="BH6886" post="900330" timestamp="1289138317"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=75642.msg900328#msg900328 date=1289138054]
[quote author=BH6886 link=topic=75642.msg900126#msg900126 date=1289098923]
[/quote]
[/quote]

thats kinda funny ...  :D ... we are good on the QB issue !!! BUT could we get that kicker ? ... ha
[/quote]
There is a breed of Carrancos over here that are born with a kicking tee. That family keeps Daytons kicking game in good standings. Might be able to work something out for a jar of pickled ox tails and a 12 piece of Lone Star. ;D

[quote name="BH6886" post="900329" timestamp="1289138125"]
well thank u 4 being nice ... !!!  ;D ... its not that hard i am always nice ... we can just drop it ... thought i would just ask ... & yes it was not a very reliable source, thats why i just asked & didnt spread what i heard ... !!!

thought this would be the place to find out !!! but it seems that no1 knows what i am talkn about, so that kinda answers it 4 me !!!

[/quote]

the part that got me was the "soon enough" comment. It just seemed you were enjoying the fact that something negative might be happening. I suppose I misunderstood. :)

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="899852" timestamp="1289091153"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=75642.msg899818#msg899818 date=1289089290]
In my opinion Vidor scored 14 points on a Dayton team last year and yall aren't that much different than last year and Livingston has a quarterback that is to be reckoned with as well as a great backfield so i look for it to be a close game and i'm going with the upset for Livingston.

Livingston 35
Dayton 31
[/quote]
:oWOW :o Havent been west of the Trinity this year have ya. I give LIV 21 but 35...WOW.....Also hold DAY to what we usually score by halftime or early in the 3rd before 2 / 3 string gets some snaps....WOW...........Also score 35 on a D thats average is only 18 pts a game....WOW....sounds like someone is trying to justify a 21-0 spanking wanting to believe it was by a good team ;)
[/quote]
We know what the Vidor fans think

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="900054" timestamp="1289097095"]
I wonder if they'll move Rip back to linebacker to combat the wing T. Just a random thought.  
[/quote] THEY MIGHT HAVE TO DO THAT IF THEY WANNA STOP LIVINGSTONS OFFENSE...BUT IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE BECAUSE THEY ARE GONNA PUNNISH DAYTONS DEFENSE.

[quote name="FSU24" post="900468" timestamp="1289148817"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=75642.msg900054#msg900054 date=1289097095]
I wonder if they'll move Rip back to linebacker to combat the wing T. Just a random thought.  
[/quote] THEY MIGHT HAVE TO DO THAT IF THEY WANNA STOP LIVINGSTONS OFFENSE...BUT IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE BECAUSE THEY ARE GONNA PUNNISH DAYTONS DEFENSE.

[/quote] I guess there's a first time for everything ... NOT !

[quote name="#5 fever" post="900253" timestamp="1289110740"]
Dayton wins this game easy. No one has been able to run on the D and I don't see livingston doing it.
[/quote] TO ALL YOU DAYTON FANS THINK THAT YALL ARE GONNA STOP LIVINGSTONS OFFENSE..IM SORRY TO SAY BUT YOUR WRONG EVERY OTHER TEAM THAT LIVINGSTON HAS PLAYED HAS SAID THE SAME BUT SOMEHOW 3 OF LIVINGSTONS BACKS HAS 1000 YARDS RUSHING..DAYTON STARTED OFF 0-3 AND HAS A WEAK DISTRICT ON THE OTHER HAND LIVINGSTON STARTED OFF 4-0 AND HAS A TOUGHER DISTRICT..DAYTON HASNT PLAYED AN OFFENSE LIKE LIV..AND I PROMISE THEY WILL HAVE HELL WITH EM..#14,#24,#10,#28 WILL SHOW UP AND REAK HAVOC ON DAYTONS D! >:(

[quote name="Backflipper" post="900430" timestamp="1289146656"]
Just saw the state brackets. Gotta say that the Bi-District that Dayton and Livingston are in might be the toughest in the state. Brenham and El Campo are both in it. BH has the easier route but I predict that some team from Dayton's Bi-District will make it to the state championship game.
[/quote]
You aint kidding Backflipper. DAY region is stacked

[quote name="FSU24" post="900491" timestamp="1289150035"]
[quote author=#5 fever link=topic=75642.msg900253#msg900253 date=1289110740]
Dayton wins this game easy. No one has been able to run on the D and I don't see livingston doing it.
[/quote] TO ALL YOU DAYTON FANS THINK THAT YALL ARE GONNA STOP LIVINGSTONS OFFENSE..IM SORRY TO SAY BUT YOUR WRONG EVERY OTHER TEAM THAT LIVINGSTON HAS PLAYED HAS SAID THE SAME BUT SOMEHOW 3 OF LIVINGSTONS BACKS HAS 1000 YARDS RUSHING..DAYTON STARTED OFF 0-3 AND HAS A WEAK DISTRICT ON THE OTHER HAND LIVINGSTON STARTED OFF 4-0 AND HAS A TOUGHER DISTRICT..DAYTON HASNT PLAYED AN OFFENSE LIKE LIV..AND I PROMISE THEY WILL HAVE heck WITH EM..#14,#24,#10,#28 WILL SHOW UP AND REAK HAVOC ON DAYTONS D! >:(
[/quote]
i think you better check out dayton's predistrict before saying too much. your predistrict was straight up cupcake!

in your defense... who could have known huntsville and jasper woulda been so bad? but hou. washington?? please

[/quote] TO ALL YOU DAYTON FANS THINK THAT YALL ARE GONNA STOP LIVINGSTONS OFFENSE..IM SORRY TO SAY BUT YOUR WRONG EVERY OTHER TEAM THAT LIVINGSTON HAS PLAYED HAS SAID THE SAME BUT SOMEHOW 3 OF LIVINGSTONS BACKS HAS 1000 YARDS RUSHING..DAYTON STARTED OFF 0-3 AND HAS A WEAK DISTRICT ON THE OTHER HAND LIVINGSTON STARTED OFF 4-0 AND HAS A TOUGHER DISTRICT..DAYTON HASNT PLAYED AN OFFENSE LIKE LIV..AND I PROMISE THEY WILL HAVE heck WITH EM..#14,#24,#10,#28 WILL SHOW UP AND REAK HAVOC ON DAYTONS D! >:(
[/quote]
Just shows how weak 20-4A D is. How many times has DAY seen the same one dimentional LIV O in the playoffs? How has that worked out ;) You better have atleast 3 backs with 1000 yrds if you only have 300 yrds passing on the season. Really 300 yrds ??? DAY will stack the box and its gonna be a long night for the "greatest" O DAY has seen all year sitting on the side lines. All you want to talk about is LIV O what about the D? The DAY O will put it in the endzone every time they touch the ball so I hope LIV goes to the nearest "rent a D " store so the game wont be over by half time ;)

LIV vs. Huntsville
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylxQAR18f7A&feature=related

LIV vs. Jasper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RdbaCdh-V8&feature=related  

LIV vs. Houston Booker Taliaferro Washington
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfyMaLjMiNk&feature=BF&list=QL&playnext=1  

LIV vs. PNG
http://www.youtube.com/user/2012livingstonlions#p/a/u/0/oRcObivTPsI

[/quote] psst just so you know... we can read lower case letters... and it is one of the forum rules not to use caps..cause it insinuates YELLING!
  Rule #6) NO SHOUTING!!- (Use of "Caps Lock") The standard practice on most message boards, forums, emails, web pages, etc. is that the use of all caps is regarded as SHOUTING!!

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0
  oh and umm
    [b][move][color=purple][size=18pt]Dayton Wins[/size][/color][/move][/b]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833