PLAYOFF TEAMS...who makes you nervous?

kcat-fan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Celina is Division 1.  I'd say honestly Carthage and WO-S.  Brownwood doesn't make me nervous at all.  If we lose to them, well their supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread anyway.  If we beat them and win state, then there's gonna be about a million tons of crow to be served.  Gotta get there first though, hopefully it'll happen.

I am goin to say Dayton. Started out 0-3 and everybody thought it was going to be a long season. Then they lost a defensive lineman and argueably the best RB in SETX. They have won six in a row with the JV team playing in the 2nd half of most of these games. I think who ever has to play these guys better be nervous too. Also know one seems to be able to break da lil miniture horse they have(#15). He is running wild down there. Just want the competition to be aware and don't let him run wild on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="broncos92" post="896168" timestamp="1288851947"]
I am goin to say Dayton. Started out 0-3 and everybody thought it was going to be a long season. Then they lost a defensive lineman and argueably the best RB in SETX. [b]They have won six in a row with the JV team playing in the 2nd hal[/b]f of most of these games. I think who ever has to play these guys better be nervous too. Also know one seems to be able to break da lil miniture horse they have(#15). He is running wild down there. Just want the competition to be aware and don't let him run wild on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I thought they had a JV team that played on Thursday night. Are they suiting them up again on Friday?

[quote name="wowzer99" post="896146" timestamp="1288843638"]
Celina is Division 1.  I'd say honestly Carthage and WO-S.  Brownwood doesn't make me nervous at all.  If we lose to them, well their supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread anyway.  If we beat them and win state, then there's gonna be about a million tons of crow to be served.  Gotta get there first though, hopefully it'll happen.
[/quote]

Brownwood should be Division 1...with a population of 18,800 people and only a small 3A school... ;D

I am goin to say Dayton. Started out 0-3 and everybody thought it was going to be a long season. Then they lost a defensive lineman and argueably the best RB in SETX. [b]They have won six in a row with the JV team playing in the 2nd half of most of these games.[/b] I think who ever has to play these guys better be nervous too. Also know one seems to be able to break da lil miniture horse they have(#15). He is running wild down there. Just want the competition to be aware and don't let him run wild on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

If this is true about JV players playing in a varsity game after playing in a JV game the night before, that is totally illegal.

Barbers Hill folks, maybe ya'll do know what ya'll are talking about in regards to some cheating going on. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="896254" timestamp="1288875298"]
[quote author=broncos92 link=topic=75493.msg896168#msg896168 date=1288851947]
I am goin to say Dayton. Started out 0-3 and everybody thought it was going to be a long season. Then they lost a defensive lineman and argueably the best RB in SETX. [b]They have won six in a row with the JV team playing in the 2nd half of most of these games.[/b] I think who ever has to play these guys better be nervous too. Also know one seems to be able to break da lil miniture horse they have(#15). He is running wild down there. Just want the competition to be aware and don't let him run wild on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

If this is true about JV players playing in a varsity game after playing in a JV game the night before, that is totally illegal.

Barbers Hill folks, maybe ya'll do know what ya'll are talking about in regards to some cheating going on. ;)
[/quote]

::) ::)

good job 92. I think you mean 2nd string.

Whichever 20-4A team Dayton gets in the first round. Always tough competition from that district. [i][b]If [/b] [/i] the Broncos make it through the first round, should be a cake walk untill we meet Barbers Hill in the regional finals. That's gonna be a game there because.............THE HILL IS FOR REAL!!!!! ;D

I am goin to say Dayton. Started out 0-3 and everybody thought it was going to be a long season. Then they lost a defensive lineman and argueably the best RB in SETX. They have won six in a row with the JV team playing in the 2nd half of most of these games. I think who ever has to play these guys better be nervous too. Also know one seems to be able to break da lil miniture horse they have(#15). He is running wild down there. Just want the competition to be aware and don't let him run wild on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]i did mean the 2nd string it was sarcasm. sorry that only us bronco fans have it and i guess it is because are the only ones able to play the 2nd and 3rd string on friday nights.

[quote name="broncos92" post="896284" timestamp="1288877320"]
[/quote]i did mean the 2nd string it was sarcasm. sorry that only us bronco fans have it and i guess it is because are the only ones able to play the 2nd and 3rd string on friday nights.
[/quote]

You are wrong. My post was sarcasm.........yours was called a hyperbole.

[quote name="Bill Dauterive" post="896350" timestamp="1288880872"]
[quote author=broncos92 link=topic=75493.msg896284#msg896284 date=1288877320]
[/quote]

You are wrong. My post was sarcasm.........yours was called a hyperbole.
[/quote]Hyperbole is a figure of speech that uses an exaggerated or extravagant statement to create a strong emotional response. As a figure of speech it is not intended to be taken literally. Hyperbole is frequently used for humour.<--- thats what it was a hyperbole.  ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="896214" timestamp="1288870554"]
[quote author=wowzer99 link=topic=75493.msg896146#msg896146 date=1288843638]
Celina is Division 1.  I'd say honestly Carthage and WO-S.  Brownwood doesn't make me nervous at all.  If we lose to them, well their supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread anyway.  If we beat them and win state, then there's gonna be about a million tons of crow to be served.  Gotta get there first though, hopefully it'll happen.
[/quote]

Brownwood should be Division 1...with a population of 18,800 people and only a small 3A school... ;D
[/quote]

Brownwood will be DII....Big Spring & Wylie are both bigger schools and one of them will make the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder