*WO-S vs. BC Updates 6PM..28-0 WO-S Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="kicker" post="885795" timestamp="1287883009"]
The sea of red has left the building. Hahahahahah. Wos 28 bc......wait for it..0
[/quote]

When Orangefield beat them in 2007, the sea of red left the building also. That is funny.  Before the game was over.

[quote name="Cowboys8" post="885825" timestamp="1287884555"]
Yeah see what happens this year bleed orange. Wos has no discipline yeah they beat us bad but y'all will never win it all cause there no discipline an Dan hooks has no class they old cheat will get what's coming to him just wait
[/quote]

You know what.  I was not going to use this as the Cardinals did give good effort tonight.  But since you decided to go where you went,

Here's your menu:

[center][img]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1934/crowx.jpg[/img][/center]

An original work by WOSgrad

[quote name="Cowboys8" post="885834" timestamp="1287885025"]
Big deal y'all won a football wheres it going to get y'all in life no were
[/quote]

Maybe BC should have better academic instruction, because a message like this will get you a Mickey D's uniform through your 40s. It should read:

"Big deal. Y'all won a football GAME. Where's it going to get y'all in life? Nowhere."

Stop typing with your feet.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="885828" timestamp="1287884727"]
[quote author=Cowboys8 link=topic=74958.msg885825#msg885825 date=1287884555]
Yeah see what happens this year bleed orange. Wos has no discipline yeah they beat us bad but y'all will never win it all cause there no discipline an Dan hooks has no class they old cheat will get what's coming to him just wait
[/quote]

You know what.  I was not going to use this as the Cardinals did give good effort tonight.  But since you decided to go where you went,

Here's your menu:

[center][img]

[/quote] :o :o :D :D

I, like many folks, believed this game would be closer all the way around. Hats off to a great WOS defense that showed incredible speed and was, as always, well prepared. Even though it was 14-0 I thought if BC scored after the long int return it may turn into a game, but again the Mustang D stood up. Just a textbook game plan that was well executed. In defense of BC they played it tough all the way to the end and can be proud of the effort. Congrats to both squads and good luck for the rest of the season. The playoff picture is crazy and should become  very interesting now.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="885828" timestamp="1287884727"]
[/quote]

Here's your menu:

[center][img]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1934/crowx.jpg[/img][/center]

[/quote]im starting a poster of the week. this wins this week!

[quote name="Scooter!" post="885847" timestamp="1287885613"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=74958.msg885828#msg885828 date=1287884727]
[/quote]

Here's your menu:

[center][img]

[/quote]im starting a poster of the week. this wins this week!
[/quote]I agree!  :D :D

Yeah see what happens this year bleed orange. Wos has no discipline yeah they beat us bad but y'all will never win it all cause there no discipline. 
[/quote]

Apparently there was enough discipline to shut you out... ;)

we did take a beating the following is the the reasons we got beat imo

1. wos came ready to play bc did not

2. wos had a great game plan to shut down menard

3. wos will knock your head off bc will try and dance with you

4. our non district schedule did not prepare us for the tough teams in district other than kirbyville

5. we got out coached by two great cooridinators. we couldnt run the ball and instead of throwing short
  routes whiched worked when we did about 3 times we tried to throw the ball deep all night

6. our defense cannot stop the run they didnt stop silsbee last week silsbee stopped themselves with
  fumbles

7. wos was the better team

Yeah see what happens this year bleed orange. Wos has no discipline yeah they beat us bad but y'all will never win it all cause there no discipline. 
[/quote]Are you a high school drop out? I sure hope BC didn't let you out of school with this.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83