PNG VS VIDOR PREDICTIONS?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NDN79" post="884966" timestamp="1287832791"]
PN-G has too much offense for Vidor! NDN's win by 2 t.d.'s
[/quote]

It isn't about your offense...it's about how well our offensive line will block.  If you shut us down offensively, as Central did in the second half-they blew through our line and shut us completely down-you will win; otherwise, it will be a close game.

It will be a bad matchup for the Pirates. PN-G's weakness is the pass defense, were as Vidor don't pass and don't look good when trying to do it.  On the flipside, Vidor's pass defense is pretty stout.  But the question is will PN-G unleash Bertrand?  Another question is can PN-G stop Vidor's running game.  If PN-G can't stop Vidor's running game, Vidor pulls this out by 2 scores.. If PN-G goes smashmouth (which they should,  PN-G by 3 TD's.  I think this is what will happen... 42-21 Indians...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="885111" timestamp="1287848804"]
It will be a bad matchup for the Pirates. PN-G's weakness is the pass defense, were as Vidor don't pass and don't look good when trying to do it.  On the flipside, Vidor's pass defense is pretty stout.  But the question is will PN-G unleash Bertrand?   Another question is can PN-G stop Vidor's running game.  If PN-G can't stop Vidor's running game, Vidor pulls this out by 2 scores.. If PN-G goes smashmouth (which they should,  PN-G by 3 TD's.  I think this is what will happen... 42-21 Indians...
[/quote]

Debate OVER!  The MAN has spoken!!!  (I like what he said)

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="885118" timestamp="1287848971"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74902.msg885111#msg885111 date=1287848804]
It will be a bad matchup for the Pirates. PN-G's weakness is the pass defense, were as Vidor don't pass and don't look good when trying to do it.  On the flipside, Vidor's pass defense is pretty stout.  But the question is will PN-G unleash Bertrand?   Another question is can PN-G stop Vidor's running game.  If PN-G can't stop Vidor's running game, Vidor pulls this out by 2 scores.. If PN-G goes smashmouth (which they should,  PN-G by 3 TD's.  I think this is what will happen... 42-21 Indians...
[/quote]

Debate OVER!   The MAN has spoken!!!   (I like what he said)
[/quote]Amen and lock this thread !

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="885118" timestamp="1287848971"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Spoken?

He called both teams to win according to which plays better. I could make that call every game.  ;D

[quote name="tvc184" post="885292" timestamp="1287859066"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=74902.msg885118#msg885118 date=1287848971]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Spoken?

He called both teams to win according to which plays better. I could make that call every game.  ;D
[/quote]

Wish they would let you do that on Pickems I'd be King of the hill... :D :D

[quote name="tvc184" post="885292" timestamp="1287859066"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=74902.msg885118#msg885118 date=1287848971]
It will be a bad matchup for the Pirates. PN-G's weakness is the pass defense, were as Vidor don't pass and don't look good when trying to do it.  On the flipside, Vidor's pass defense is pretty stout.  But the question is will PN-G unleash Bertrand?   Another question is can PN-G stop Vidor's running game.  If PN-G can't stop Vidor's running game, Vidor pulls this out by 2 scores.. If PN-G goes smashmouth (which they should, [b] PN-G by 3 TD's.  I think this is what will happen... 42-21 Indians...[/b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Spoken?

[/quote]

Spoken!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
I look for Vidor to make up for the offense mishap from friday against central and vidor is ALWAYS tough on homecoming but png is on a streak so it will be a great game. I'll have to go with vidor in a run away.

Vidor 35
Png 31

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="885111" timestamp="1287848804"]
[/quote]

So, just for example....your saying Vidor could win 14-0, or PNG could win 21-0?  Nice spread, I wish you made the lines in Vegas.  Livingston beat PNG with the running game, and piled up a lot of yards in doing so.  However, since then, PNG went to the 5-3-3 which has stopped the running game for teams afterwards.  Vidor may score off a couple of suprise passes, but in the end, nobody has stopped the PNG offense......and nobody is going to.  Vidor will however, keep the clock rolling, and not allow as many of points as PNG is accustomed to.  With that said:

PNG 31
Vidor 14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin