PNG VS VIDOR PREDICTIONS?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="tappedout" post="888886" timestamp="1288201900"]
Wow, what is so good about the little light show at halftime? It's not PNG's first time to play Vidor on homecoming. It's not gonna be near good as the butt-whipping we are going to put on your team. [b]You know the football team can't be too good when every year the community can't wait for the homecoming halftime show for some excitement. Maybe one day the football team can catch up to your halftime show, which would still put ya'll in the middle of the pack.[/b][/quote]
ok mr tapp dancer or tapp out whatever ur name is, yall lost to NEDERLAND and we BEAT nederland. we havent beat png since 06 but yall arnt at the reservation this year...what sooooo special about our half time is that noone else does it like we do.yall have a tepi and a fruitcake witha head-dress on we have fireworks, fire batons, and an awesome lights out glow in the dark band preformance. and if we beat png this year...if...i hope you eat those words. but this is 204A and anything can happen so show up friday and see

Yeah Mr. Tapdancer or tapout or whatever. Take that you filthy animal! You tell 'em SDMF. Whats so special about our halftime show is it's a great tradition here in Vidor. We are very proud of it. With you being from PNG I guess you wouldn't know anything about TRADITION!

[quote name="vidorSDMF" post="889000" timestamp="1288210491"]
[quote author=tappedout link=topic=74902.msg888886#msg888886 date=1288201900]
[b][font=Verdana]Wow, what is so good about the little light show at halftime? [/font] [/b] It's not PNG's first time to play Vidor on homecoming. It's not gonna be near good as the butt-whipping we are going to put on your team. [b]You know the football team can't be too good when every year the community can't wait for the homecoming halftime show for some excitement. Maybe one day the football team can catch up to your halftime show, which would still put ya'll in the middle of the pack.[/b][/quote]
ok mr tapp dancer or tapp out whatever ur name is, yall lost to NEDERLAND and we BEAT nederland. we havent beat png since 06 but yall arnt at the reservation this year...what sooooo special about our half time is that noone else does it like we do.yall have a tepi and a fruitcake witha head-dress on we have fireworks, fire batons, and an awesome lights out glow in the dark band preformance. and if we beat png this year...if...i hope you eat those words. but this is 204A and anything can happen so show up friday and see
[/quote]

why so much negative talk about our districts bands? All those kids support their school football teams and do it well.  I am seeing this very same thing happening on some other threads on this website.  I enjoy watching the Vidor halftime show, kids put alot of work into trying to entertain the crowds.  If you choose not to watch, then that is your right, but don't go tearing down another bands supporting efforts.  Just really poor taste imo.  As for who I think will win Friday? Vidor is gonna give you a tough game, but unfortunately, I think the Indians will prevail.  Good luck to both teams and pray for an injury free night.

Guest tappedout
In case ya'll didn't recognize we are talking football on a football forum. Go back to the band forum. PNG is going to tapdance all over the pirate's Friday night. When it's all over your team will TAPOUT! I could care less about the little light and firework show. At the end of the tunnel, the only light your team will see is those little fluorescent light's that your band use's during halftime. We will sink the ship before we leave Pirate Stadium.

[quote name="tappedout" post="889078" timestamp="1288217099"]
In case ya'll didn't recognize we are talking football on a football forum. Go back to the band forum. PNG is going to tapdance all over the pirate's Friday night. When it's all over your team will TAPOUT! I could care less about the little light and firework show. At the end of the tunnel, the only light your team will see is those little fluorescent light's that your band use's during halftime. We will sink the ship before we leave Pirate Stadium.
[/quote]

Looks like somebody forgot to tell the DOGS to let go of that rear naked chock when you "tappedout"   Someone get that bulldog off his back , he is getting delusional

[quote name="tappedout" post="889136" timestamp="1288221796"]
So ya'll beat a Nederland team that was down and out with injurie's.
[/quote]

Thats good tappedout is an english teacher.  Who was talking about injuries.  Everyone has them.  I was just trying to explain your lack of oxygen to the brain.  Your allergic to DOGS.

[quote name="tappedout" post="888886" timestamp="1288201900"]
Wow, what is so good about the little light show at halftime? It's not PNG's first time to play Vidor on homecoming. [b]It's not gonna be near good as the [/b] butt-whipping we are going to put on your team. You know the football team can't be too good when every year the community can't wait for the homecoming halftime show for some excitement. Maybe one day the football team can catch up to your halftime show, which would still put ya'll in the middle of the pack.
[/quote]

Hey English professor,  check your grammer.  Just tappout dude and the Dog will let go.

dogs1988...You are right. I don't know why all the attacks on this board.  All of these kids, football players, band, twirlers, cheerleaders, drill team, etc.all work hard and whether or not I am for one team or another I respect thier efforts. Tappedout is probably just trying to stir the pot and he probably will be as impressed as anyone by Vidor's halftime show. I have always enjoyed it and so do my kids, it is a lot of fun to watch. I am sure both PNG and Vidor are gonna bring it Friday night and I expect a good, hard fought game by both teams. Let's not insult each others kids and traditions just because someone tries to piss you off on this board.

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="889151" timestamp="1288222415"]
[quote author=tappedout link=topic=74902.msg889136#msg889136 date=1288221796]
So ya'll beat a Nederland team that was down and out with injurie's.
[/quote]

Thats good tappedout is an english teacher.  Who was talking about injuries.  Everyone has them.  I was just trying to explain your lack of oxygen to the brain.  Your allergic to DOGS.
[/quote
hehehe thatta boy. they ought not ta mess with us. specially at home

[quote name="I-N-D-I-A-N-S" post="889213" timestamp="1288226499"]
This could be considered a playoff game for both PNG and Vidor and  how many playoff games has Vidor won ? The Indians are used to being in a playoff type atmosphere and Vidor always chokes in the important games.

PNG  42
Vidor  7
[/quote]Your correct about this game being a playoff game for both teams.The only problem with that is that Vidor was suppose to be fighting for its playoff lives about now if even in contention according to most.On the other hand at the begining of the year most Png fans had the Indians at 8-0 right now with the district championship in hand and coasting into the playoffs...

Guest tappedout
No, I'm not trying to stir the pot and I'm not insulting anyone's kid's. I could care less about the halftime show, I go to watch football. Nothing about Vidor impresses me at all. I hate going to Vidor more than any place that we go to. It suck's getting to the field and out of it. The last 2 time's we have been, I know people who had their car's keyed. The last time my mother-n-law had a penis keyed into her hood. I'm not a big fan of anyone's halftime show. I don't care to watch band's march with light's on much less the light's off. I'm not pissed at anyone. When we lose a game we have to listen to everyone's crap.

[quote name="tappedout" post="889273" timestamp="1288230485"]
No, I'm not trying to stir the pot and I'm not insulting anyone's kid's. I could care less about the halftime show, I go to watch football. Nothing about Vidor impresses me at all. I hate going to Vidor more than any place that we go to. It suck's getting to the field and out of it. The last 2 time's we have been, I know people who had their car's keyed. The last time my mother-n-law had a penis keyed into her hood. I'm not a big fan of anyone's halftime show. I don't care to watch band's march with light's on much less the light's off. I'm not pissed at anyone. When we lose a game we have to listen to everyone's crap.
[/quote]

At least you can get a 15 minute nap during half time..

[/quote]

:'( :'( :'( :'(...I would key your car too if you had that same attitude with me!!!  If you don't like Vidor stay away, but don't go bashing us.  Since Mathews came here, Vidor is a whole new town!!!!!! 

[/quote]If you hate coming do us a favor and stay home.If any of this happened in Vidor which I doubt it did could happen in any city you go to...Yes even Png....I know its hard for you to believe with your we are better than everyone attitude...

[/quote]

then dont come im sure you can find a radio to listent o the game. about the car...sorry but that is a little funny, well cause yoru from png and all. my old car was missing the back end cause it got hit by a tree...lol yea. but someone wrote on the back glass and said "get you car fixed so you dont look like you are from PNG" lol  ;)

Guest tappedout
Dam'n Mathew's changed the whole town. Now that is a hell of a coach. He can change the football team and the whole town. No, I  didn't just make that up about the car. If you would key my car then you must be the mother of one of those thug's who has keyed car's in the past over there. None of that really matter's! What matter's is after Friday ya'll can start getting ready for next season.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="888916" timestamp="1288203636"]
Vidor is to 1 dimentional and PNG has a great offense. I dont think this one is even close. PNG by 21.
[/quote]

;D  Vidors offense would not work against us with last years Vidors team. You know, the team that was supposed to be the super Vidor team :D It will definetly not work this year.  Is you guys game plan to run, run, run , punt or run, run, pass, punt? PNG offense will provide the fireworks ;D

[quote name="vidorSDMF" post="889331" timestamp="1288234608"]
[quote author=tappedout link=topic=74902.msg889273#msg889273 date=1288230485]
[/quote]

then dont come im sure you can find a radio to listent o the game. about the car...sorry but that is a little funny, well cause yoru from png and all. my old car was missing the back end cause it got hit by a tree...lol yea. but someone wrote on the back glass and said "get you car fixed so you dont look like you are from PNG" lol  ;)
[/quote]

Funny that someone's car got keyed?  Sounds like you are condoning acts of violence and destruction of someone else's property.  You are a sorry excuse for a Vidor fan.  I know most Vidor fans are decent people.  Other Vidor fans should speak out against the likes of you.

[quote name="NDNTime" post="889356" timestamp="1288236628"]
[quote author=vidorSDMF link=topic=74902.msg889331#msg889331 date=1288234608]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Funny that someone's car got keyed?  Sounds like you are condoning acts of violence and destruction of someone else's property.  You are a sorry excuse for a Vidor fan.  I know most Vidor fans are decent people.  Other Vidor fans should speak out against the likes of you.
[/quote]

you are right im sorry i really dont have anything against png. but that guy really got on my nerves

[quote name="Lady Pirate" post="889312" timestamp="1288233026"]
[/quote]

:'( :'( :'( :'(...[b]I would key your car too[/b] if you had that same attitude with me!!!  If you don't like Vidor stay away, but don't go bashing us.  Since Mathews came here, [b]Vidor is a whole new town!!!!!!  [/b]  
[/quote]

Yea seems like it.  ::)

[/quote]

Then you should not have lost as many games as you have this year.  You get on threads like this and piss and mown like you do, folks are going to take shots at you.   But if you are looking for a hug you won’t get one here but I'm sure your friends  in midcounty will give you one.  Oh wait,  they already did.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin