PNG VS VIDOR PREDICTIONS?

[quote name="vidorSDMF" post="886815" timestamp="1287984512"]
well lets see if PNG can stop the new vidor offence...... i couldent believe how many passes we threw lol. but its homecoming, sould be good.

cant believe our home streak was taken away, good game jags btw.

but as far as this coming friday...show up to find out.
[/quote]

[b]well lets see if PNG can stop the new vidor offence[/b]  ???  If that was what that was in the second half  I'll stick with the old one.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="TNTITANS" post="885287" timestamp="1287858782"]
All I can say is the Pirates have the "easy" part---on the football field for three hours.  I have the hard part ---I am driving OVER 700 miles to see a VHS Homecoming for the 2nd time in 15 years---MY PIRATES WILL NOT LET ME DOWN!!!!  GGGGGOOOOOO PIRATES!!
[/quote]
Dont forget you can always come visit me and Corey in the booth  ;D

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="886832" timestamp="1288001429"]
[quote author=vidorSDMF link=topic=74902.msg886815#msg886815 date=1287984512]
well lets see if PNG can stop the new vidor offence...... i couldent believe how many passes we threw lol. but its homecoming, sould be good.

[/quote]

[b]well lets see if PNG can stop the new vidor offence[/b]   ???  If that was what that was in the second half  I'll stick with the old one.
[/quote]
agreed but it was kinda exciting to see somethin different

Very simple for the Pirates.  They need the Seniors to step up and lead.  If the Seniors "want it" bad enough then it will show and we win our next two games and make the playoffs.  If not its time to let the underclassmen take it from here.  Come on guys, put four quarters together.  You are better than this.  Go Pirates

[quote name="vidorSDMF" post="887009" timestamp="1288020851"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=74902.msg886832#msg886832 date=1288001429]

[/quote]

[b]well lets see if PNG can stop the new vidor offence[/b]   ???  If that was what that was in the second half  I'll stick with the old one.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Not if doesnt work

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="887013" timestamp="1288021041"]
[quote author=vidorSDMF link=topic=74902.msg887009#msg887009 date=1288020851]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=74902.msg886832#msg886832 date=1288001429]

[/quote]
that is true but i promise you, this friday you will see more passing. we are still gonna use the ground and pound but we will throw the ball a little. not to mention, all the people who dont know a thing about football always yelling "throw the deep ball" lol (i remember who started that a few years back) will finally see that we run the ball more than throwin it for a reason

[/quote]
[/quote]

Not if doesnt work
[/quote]

Vidor is going to have there hands full. PNG's offense is well rounded. There defense is lacking, but if they could tighten it up. Then Vidor has there work cut out for them. The pirates do have home feild advantage, and it is there homecoming. So I am pulling for Vidor by a feild goal or a touchdown. Close game though.

[quote name="JMcShan" post="887051" timestamp="1288023470"]
Vidor is going to have there hands full. PNG's offense is well rounded. There defense is lacking, but if they could tighten it up. Then Vidor has there work cut out for them. The pirates do have home feild advantage, and it is there homecoming. So I am pulling for Vidor by a feild goal or a touchdown. Close game though.
[/quote]
as long as justin never raps again, the pirates have a chance....lmao

[quote name="JMcShan" post="887051" timestamp="1288023470"]
[/quote]

Lovin' that avitar there McShan!

hell the only game that was easy for us was Crosby. lol I am ready to see if the defense can stop vidors rushing attach. I expect some gadget plays by both teams, soulja tune in son i have some more play calling coming you will be amazed , i see Gizzi , Nelson, and bertrand with multiple td  outbursts this week, and may even see jalalli get one or two himself, I cand see a blowout this week brewing as the end of the district draws near so i guess i will find out this friday, and just want to say thankyou to Vidor for allowing us to play them for their homecoming once again they are literally lights out for homecoming bar none the best in the area, wish i could bring my daughter she would absolutely love the halftime show.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="887535" timestamp="1288053475"]
heck the only game that was easy for us was Crosby. lol I am ready to see if the defense can stop vidors rushing attach. I expect some gadget plays by both teams, soulja tune in son i have some more play calling coming you will be amazed , i see Gizzi , Nelson, and bertrand with multiple td  outbursts this week, and may even see jalalli get one or two himself, I cand see a blowout this week brewing as the end of the district draws near so i guess i will find out this friday, and just want to say thankyou to Vidor for allowing us to play them for their homecoming once again they are literally lights out for homecoming bar none the best in the area, wish i could bring my daughter she would absolutely love the halftime show.
[/quote] :D :D you whoodini now? 

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="888110" timestamp="1288113252"]
Pirates playoffs start Friday.   Keep winning we keep playing.  That simple.  4 Quarters no Quarters  
[move][size=18pt][color=goldenrod][b]GO PIRATES[/b][/color][/size][/move]
[/quote]Hope that the halftime show is good enough reason for you to drive all that way !

[quote name="surfer73" post="888751" timestamp="1288191187"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=74902.msg888110#msg888110 date=1288113252]
Pirates playoffs start Friday.   Keep winning we keep playing.  That simple.  4 Quarters no Quarters  
[/quote]Hope that the halftime show is good enough reason for you to drive all that way !
[/quote]
always has been...or so ive heard ive always been in the lockerroom at half time. never got to see it lol

[quote name="surfer73" post="888751" timestamp="1288191187"]
[/quote]

Typical PNG fan.  Coming on to provoke people.  My drive is about 5 minutes.  Its great.  You must have tried to dig at TNTITANS.  You pay attention like your secondary.  ;) ;D  To bad we dont pass "much". 

Guest tappedout
Wow, what is so good about the little light show at halftime? It's not PNG's first time to play Vidor on homecoming. It's not gonna be near good as the butt-whipping we are going to put on your team. You know the football team can't be too good when every year the community can't wait for the homecoming halftime show for some excitement. Maybe one day the football team can catch up to your halftime show, which would still put ya'll in the middle of the pack.

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="888804" timestamp="1288196266"]
[quote author=surfer73 link=topic=74902.msg888751#msg888751 date=1288191187]
[/quote]

Typical PNG fan.  Coming on to provoke people.  My drive is about 5 minutes.  Its great.  You must have tried to dig at TNTITANS.  You pay attention like your secondary.  ;) ;D  To bad we dont pass "much". 
[/quote]Burned myself on that one LOL !

[quote name="tappedout" post="888886" timestamp="1288201900"]
Wow, what is so good about the little light show at halftime? It's not PNG's first time to play Vidor on homecoming. It's not gonna be near good as the butt-whipping we are going to put on your team. You know the football team can't be too good when every year the community can't wait for the homecoming halftime show for some excitement. Maybe one day the football team can catch up to your halftime show, which would still put ya'll in the middle of the pack.
[/quote]
yeah you are so right(sarcastic) it a traditon thats why it is so great. who has a better homecoming than vidor????? no one. and i think vidor can pull this one out. THIS IS DISTRICT 20-4A!!!! anything can happen. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin