****SILSBEE vs. HJ*******predictions?

sxedoc

Football or basketball????? ;D ;D ;D

Silsbee has a huge advantage here and that is no secret.  The Tigers will be a little upset after losing to Bridge City last week and will look to make a statement.

Hardin-Jefferson is coming off of a road win at HF and looks to break a several year losing streak to the Tigers.  

In the end the Tigers are too much and wins the game 48-7!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="881820" timestamp="1287594553"]
Football or basketball????? ;D ;D ;D

Silsbee has a huge advantage here and that is no secret.  The Tigers will be a little upset after losing to Bridge City last week and will look to make a statement.

Hardin-Jefferson is coming off of a road win at HF and looks to break a several year losing streak to the Tigers.  

In the end the Tigers are too much and wins the game 48-7!!!
[/quote]

No we would have only scored 48 last year this years team will run so more like 80-7 oh wait I am combining the 2 sports..........
:)

i predict silsbee wins by OVER 9000!!!! na in reality silsbee 56 hj 21. silsbees defense will have to really step up in this game. if the tigers think they will just be given a win, they have another thing coming. another thing is the constant turnovers by the tigers. although im only going to say there will be 1 turnover in the game gooooo EL TIGRES!!!

HJ really isn't that bad, they have some weapons on offense if they could just get them the ball more Gustafon, #11..their offense was really predictable though..The Defense wasn't too terrible, BC scored alot from defensive turnovers. I'm saying there could be a game out of this if HJ played their best game..but that's not likely too happen so, Silsbee 34- HJ 14

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="883024" timestamp="1287710889"]
HJ really isn't that bad, they have some weapons on offense if they could just get them the ball more Gustafon, #11..their offense was really predictable though..The Defense wasn't too terrible, BC scored alot from defensive turnovers. I'm saying there could be a game out of this if HJ played their best game..but that's not likely too happen so, Silsbee 34- HJ 14
[/quote]Thanks, we're really not that bad. Fewer penalties, fewer turnovers and some luck, hopefully we can keep this close  :P GO HAWKS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami