best lonestar jr . team

#1Fan

[quote name="demons95" post="880857" timestamp="1287519914"]
I think HJ is undefeated.  I work with a couple of the players dads.  They beat Buna I think.
[/quote]

That kinda squashes the theory about "Buna Cougars, no doubt about it".

How can you even say that?  Have you seen Buna play?  Our best players haven't even gotten to play much. They have to be taken out usually before the second half because of that stupid rule that you can't be more than 30 points ahead!  But whatever!  I guess we'll just see how it all works out.

Are there any others out there that worry about the welfare of the smaller kids that get stuck out there agianst the first stringers when the Mercy rule comes into effect? I watched a game this weekend, the team that was more than 30points ahead had all of their 3rd stringers on the field yet the losing team had their 1st stringers in. Needless to say the losing teams 1st string did not show "mercy" to the 3rd stringers.

Great host for the playoffs HJ! GOOD FOOD! ESP. THE GUMBO! Only thing noticed there were some parents from HJ and Warren arguing in the parking lot. The Warren parent was accusing HJ of cheating! What was that about? She said something about some Lumberton kids? What was that about? Anyone can clue me in?

[quote name="Yep" post="902447" timestamp="1289318643"]
or is that just a pick and choose medical release clause?
[/quote]Or is it the kid decision to wanna play and his parents decision to let him play. By da way, She's a nurse!!...Its also none of your business and you really shouldn't be speaking on it. You don't have knowledge and sure don't know the details of his injury, so Hush!! Lucky he wasn't a 100% because the outcome "Could've" been different. You should focus on Buna and not the E.C kid. Go stir up some mess that way like yall did in the parking lot with the Warren parents...lol

[quote name="Yep" post="893566" timestamp="1288623164"]
Are there any others out there that worry about the welfare of the smaller kids that get stuck out there agianst the first stringers when the Mercy rule comes into effect? I watched a game this weekend, the team that was more than 30points ahead had all of their 3rd stringers on the field yet the losing team had their 1st stringers in. Needless to say the losing teams 1st string did not show "mercy" to the 3rd stringers.
[/quote]Just coach em up. (moms)

Oh it is the kid's decision, so we might as well let them decide if they want to go to school, or church, or what to eat for dinner because surely they know best, is she an orthopedic nurse? evidently not or her son would not be playing with a broken arm. And Sloe just coach up the other team and their would not have to be a "mercy" rule. Dont know anything about the parking lot Scalabrine we where cleaning up the stands because none of the flag parents came to help out (but oh you should know that)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder