WO-S vs. BC Predictions? GAME LIVE ON TV THE CW SAT. NITE 6 PM!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PVT Ryan" post="883289" timestamp="1287753820"]
BC's parents really have genuine hope for their lil boys vs the STANGS (and I think its cute), but lil johnny and his buds know deep down in their soul they will get crushed.  As much as the crushing blows will hurt during the game, they will be much relieved when the final second ticks off the clock and the punishment will be over, until the next morning when they wake up and feel like a train hit them.  As they sit at today's pep rally wearing their pretty lil jerseys, the fear will begin to creep in.  As they read signs like, "Stomp the Stangs!" all around their school, it'll be the word "Stangs" that stands out most to them because they know in just a few hours, their parents' hopes will be crushed.  As has been the case for every previous year, BC will be the nail that WOS hammers!
[/quote]

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="883352" timestamp="1287758675"]

[quote author=Paratrooper link=topic=74513.msg883278#msg883278 date=1287752847]
[quote author=#1stangfan link=topic=74513.msg883256#msg883256 date=1287751025]
[quote author=Paratrooper link=topic=74513.msg883217#msg883217 date=1287731202]
Bridge City 35 WOS 31
[/quote]

We are suppose to post our PREDICTIONS....not our DREAMS and WISHES   ;)

WO-S 27  BC 14
[/quote]

1. Bridge City put up 31 on K'ville.........bottom line you are not as good as K'ville hence 35 points for our offense.  No one has shut down the Cardinal offense all year.
2. Bridge City defense has pitched a couple of shutouts and I think your offense will score about 31 on them because they are that good.....I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt.  However, actually it wouldn't surprise me if you only put up about 21 on the Bridge City defense. 
[/quote] 

That's your claim to fame...31 points against Kville?  How about the 50+ you gave up?  Yes, WOS only scored twice  against Kville but it was our QBs first game and he along with our offense have progressed each week.  Furthermore I am supposed to believe that BC will hang 35 points on the WO-S defense but scored around the same against H-J(42), Stafford(36), Vidor (31) and Kelly (41)??  I know the rebutal..."but we scored 31 against Kville"....makes sense because Kville kicked off to BC a dozen times after touchdowns.

Pitching a couple shut outs?  Against the highly touted Stafford, Shepherd and H-J offenses!! 
[/quote]

this is the point ive been trying to make for weeks now.    ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="883498" timestamp="1287767825"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=74513.msg883494#msg883494 date=1287767571]
If we were to beat BC, that would give Silsbee a shot at being Co-Champs since we have yet to play them.
[/quote]

Probably more like Tri-Champs. I don't see BC losing to HF or Orangefield.
[/quote]

Right

I know everyone is picking BC to lose big.  But what happens if BC wins?  Will West Orange police be on 24 hour shower rod watch for the citizens of West Orange?  I shudder to think of what WOS fans will do if the deity they have created that is WOS Football, loses to lowly ole Bridge City.

[quote name="kosmo" post="883526" timestamp="1287769542"]
I know everyone is picking BC to lose big.  But what happens if BC wins?  Will West Orange police be on 24 hour shower rod watch for the citizens of West Orange?  I shudder to think of what WOS fans will do if the deity they have created that is WOS Football, loses to lowly ole Bridge City.
[/quote]

lol.......they would come unglued.  Oh how the excuses would flow......the ref's caused it, the ball didn't have the proper air in it, the moon was out of alignment, you name it. 

[quote name="Paratrooper" post="883555" timestamp="1287771051"]
[quote author=kosmo link=topic=74513.msg883526#msg883526 date=1287769542]
[/quote]

lol.......they would come unglued.  Oh how the excuses would flow......the ref's caused it, the ball didn't have the proper air in it, the moon was out of alignment, you name it. 
[/quote]

Of course, it's all in good fun to speculate as to what Mustang fans will do if WO-S loses to Bridge City.  Of course, speculation is the only way you guys can visit that issue because it has NEVER happened before.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="883562" timestamp="1287771277"]
[/quote]
Of course, it's all in good fun to speculate as to what Mustang fans will do if WO-S loses to Bridge City.  Of course, speculation is the only way you guys can visit that issue because it has NEVER happened before.
[/quote]

I know the Mustang nation is nervous this year......BC has nothing to prove......you guys are the favorite - you are suppossed to win.  However, if you lose....(insert evil grin)

[/quote]

No, when comparing ourselves to another team and we share BC as a common opponent, we would say things like "even though we lost, we scored 31 against BC and how many did ya'll score".

[quote name="Paratrooper" post="883579" timestamp="1287772021"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=74513.msg883562#msg883562 date=1287771277]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Nervous?  Whatever you wish to believe, sunshine.

I know the Mustang nation is nervous this year......BC has nothing to prove......you guys are the favorite - you are suppossed to win.  However, if you lose....(insert evil grin)
[/quote]

[/quote]

Now trooper your taking the words right of Coops mouth if that was to happen.

Just kidding Coop ;D
[/quote]

[quote name="JMcShan" post="883685" timestamp="1287777024"]
BC is garbage!!!
[/quote]

Even though I don't think they are victorious, I can't call the Cardinals "garbage."  And quite frankly, neither should you.  Not only does the statement denote a complete lack of understanding of football, but also denotes a willingness to violate board rules.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Funny, that's the kind of crap we hear from BC every year!

BC probably will not win.  I think it will be a close game, at least closer than what the WOS fans think.  I just want BC to win so all the hoity toity WOS fans can learn a leasson in humility. Not that even that will help.

[quote name="kosmo" post="883701" timestamp="1287778522"]
BC probably will not win.  I think it will be a close game, at least closer than what the WOS fans think.  I just want BC to win so all the hoity toity WOS fans can learn a leasson in humility. Not that even that will help.
[/quote]

Hoity toity?

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="883703" timestamp="1287778597"]
[quote author=kosmo link=topic=74513.msg883701#msg883701 date=1287778522]
[/quote]

Hoity toity?
[/quote]

Yeah, what He said - Hoity toity ! ;D

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="883709" timestamp="1287779205"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=74513.msg883703#msg883703 date=1287778597]
[quote author=kosmo link=topic=74513.msg883701#msg883701 date=1287778522]
[/quote]

Hoity toity?
[/quote]

Yeah, what He said - Hoity toity ! ;D
[/quote]

Hey Gasilla!  You bringin' the champagne?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn