WO-S vs. BC Predictions? GAME LIVE ON TV THE CW SAT. NITE 6 PM!

[quote name="the-riot07" post="878774" timestamp="1287351956"]
The more some of ya'll post on here, the dumber ya'll look! Quit talking about WOS defense better play better than they did last week!!! They gave up 160 yards in a complete game! And only given up 10 first downs in 2 games so far in district! Can anyone else say that??? nope! And our offense can bust any game open at any moment! Enough talking on here now...let the boys play it out saturday!
[/quote]

I don't consider myself dumb..This is a forum,it's choice read or post... ;)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every year you get these select few bc posters who show up right before the season starts and starts spouting off about what they plan on doing to wos and they use their weak schedule to back up their predictions. this year is no exception and come saturday night after everything is said and done by bc there will be alot more said than done.

[quote name="venom33" post="879066" timestamp="1287361820"]
every year you get these select few bc posters who show up right before the season starts and starts spouting off about what they plan on doing to wos and they use their weak schedule to back up their predictions. this year is no exception and come saturday night after everything is said and done by bc there will be alot more said than done.
[/quote]
Hater  ;D

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="879086" timestamp="1287362365"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=74513.msg879066#msg879066 date=1287361820]
[/quote]
Hater  ;D
[/quote]

:-*    ;D

[quote name="venom33" post="879066" timestamp="1287361820"]
[/quote]

...and they're still 0-fer against us.

[quote name="Hawks2" post="878202" timestamp="1287329668"]
BC will win this by 7+ or more..i just think WOS can handle all the weapons BC has..OF gave WOS a run for there money until the 4th..and BC is a way better team than OF..
[/quote]

Football games are played for 4 quarters.

[quote name="Titletown2" post="879444" timestamp="1287412690"]
Close first half and WOS pulls away in the second.
That Menard kid will keep it close for a while. WOS"
"D" will be too tough.
WOS-35
BC-21
[/quote]

Win  by 1 or 100 it's still just one win.

BC has a good team and the best WO-S has seen in awhile from BC.I think BC will have to score at least 35 to beat WO-S and that's where it gets sticky.BC is going to score no doubt about that but I don't think they can score the points it will take to beat WO-S.We don't live in a perfect world and we all know that strange things can happen on a football field.

If the BC defence has gotten better (sence week 3 against Kville) they have a shot at winning this game. The offence is good enough to put points on the board the question is can they put enough points up. The BC offence is very good at blocking some of the best i've seen all year. Don't turn the ball over cause if you do WOS will make you pay. Solid defensive play and mistake free and BC has a shot. Hard to predict this one but here goes

WOS  35
BC      28  in OT

now let me try.after watching bridge city practice looks like thay have a good game plan put in place for wo-s. first off stumps bunch is going to come full force after  the little QB salter not going to give him time to look for roberts  running the fly. thay will be shooting there corners and try to make salter run the football coach stump has alot of faith in his D line to stop  the two other backs the mustangs have.the BC coaching staff know salter is very young and will try and put as much presser on this yong kid thats the (KEY PRESSER ON SALTER).roberts will have two on him looks like from what i saw , more to come later

[quote name="skipper" post="880458" timestamp="1287493380"]
now let me try.after watching bridge city practice looks like thay have a good game plan put in place for wo-s. first off stumps bunch is going to come full force after  the little QB salter not going to give him time to look for roberts  running the fly. thay will be shooting there corners and try to make salter run the football coach stump has alot of faith in his D line to stop  the two other backs the mustangs have.the BC coaching staff know salter is very young and will try and put as much presser on this yong kid thats the (KEY PRESSER ON SALTER).roberts will have two on him looks like from what i saw , more to come later
[/quote]

If you are really watching their practices you probably should have kept your mouth shut until Thursday... ;) ;D

[quote name="East TX" post="881837" timestamp="1287595644"]
It will start happening sooner or later.....WO-S is not a giant 3A enrollment any more. They will start getting beat some in the coming years......remote possibility this year......good possibility next year!

Should be an interesting game Saturday night.
[/quote] Low numbers have never hurt WO-S.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami