Jeremy Johnson is leaving West Virginia

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Raiders99LHS80" post="880019" timestamp="1287443808"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=74394.msg880007#msg880007 date=1287443201]
[quote author=Raiders99LHS80 link=topic=74394.msg879950#msg879950 date=1287438800]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=74394.msg878388#msg878388 date=1287339880]
[quote author=BCgrad05 link=topic=74394.msg878371#msg878371 date=1287339138]
I saw JJ at the BC & Silsbee game
[/quote]

JJ was at the BC/Silsbee game and was on the sidelines for the Lamar game.

It's my understanding that a decision has been made, but not ready to make it public just yet.
[/quote]Might want to stay off the sidelines since both teams lost!!!!!!! Must be a bad luck charm. and why all of the secrets?? like it really matters? i guess only to silsbee folks??
[/quote]

Jeremy was not on the sidelines at the Silsbee game.

As for what you are calling "secrets", when the family asks me to keep it under wraps for now, I will respect that. Also, I am sure proper paperwork and NCAA legalities may have something to do with it. ;)

Of course, a hater would not see it that way. ::)
[/quote]if that's true, and the family wants you to keep it under wraps , why even say anything to begin with? i guess it gives you an ego boost! like you know something no one else knows. lol too bad ur the only one who really cares. at best, the guy was a great h.s. player, that's all. so quit acting like his next move is going to make national news. sure, it'll be big to you and the other locals here, but come on, if he was that great he would still be competing for the job at W.V. not bowing ouy at the first sign of competition. like i said, just my opinion. not a hater.
[/quote]

shut up you inbred hillbilly g.e.d flunky.

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="881314" timestamp="1287543155"]
[quote author=Raiders99LHS80 link=topic=74394.msg880019#msg880019 date=1287443808]
[quote author=Raiders99LHS80 link=topic=74394.msg879950#msg879950 date=1287438800]
[/quote]

It's my understanding that a decision has been made, but not ready to make it public just yet.
[/quote]Might want to stay off the sidelines since both teams lost!!!!!!! Must be a bad luck charm. and why all of the secrets?? like it really matters? i guess only to silsbee folks??
[/quote]

As for what you are calling "secrets", when the family asks me to keep it under wraps for now, I will respect that. Also, I am sure proper paperwork and NCAA legalities may have something to do with it. ;)

[/quote]if that's true, and the family wants you to keep it under wraps , why even say anything to begin with? i guess it gives you an ego boost! like you know something no one else knows. lol too bad ur the only one who really cares. at best, the guy was a great h.s. player, that's all. so quit acting like his next move is going to make national news. sure, it'll be big to you and the other locals here, but come on, if he was that great he would still be competing for the job at W.V. not bowing ouy at the first sign of competition. like i said, just my opinion. not a hater.
[/quote]

[/quote]LOL, classy!

[quote name="Raiders99LHS80" post="881336" timestamp="1287543778"]
[quote author=AggiesWeAreNot link=topic=74394.msg881314#msg881314 date=1287543155]
[quote author=Raiders99LHS80 link=topic=74394.msg880019#msg880019 date=1287443808]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]LOL, classy!
[/quote]

Just like all of your ignorant posts.  Putting down everything everyone says.  Putting down everything related to LU football.  You are just posting on here to act like a prick.

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="881343" timestamp="1287544067"]
[quote author=Raiders99LHS80 link=topic=74394.msg881336#msg881336 date=1287543778]
[quote author=AggiesWeAreNot link=topic=74394.msg881314#msg881314 date=1287543155]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]LOL, classy!
[/quote]

Just like all of your ignorant posts.  Putting down everything everyone says.  Putting down everything related to LU football.  You are just posting on here to act like a prick.
[/quote]nothing but facts, and a few of my personal opinions. sorry you don't like 'em.

[quote name="Raiders99LHS80" post="881082" timestamp="1287534319"]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=74394.msg880804#msg880804 date=1287516869]
I read everything I needed about Marcus Dupree. What you wanted me to list another player who transferred.  :D But, I'll provide the link I got my information about MD and everyone can read about why OU ran an I formation on offense. As for as JJ, he doesn't need to give anyone an excuse for wanting to transfer. He is a young man and can make his own decisions. That includes transferring schools if he wishes.

Here is the Marcus Dupree information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Dupree
[/quote]I never said jj was making the excuses,[b] i said you are[/b]. you misread my post, i said if I were J. Johnson i would want all of you to shut up until i was ready to make it public, and not make excuses for me. that's all. And you're so far of base with the Aikman injury thing it's funny. MD quit OU then transferred, then quit S. Miss after he found out he would lose a year of elig.
[/quote]

I don't even know the kid and I'm make excuses. No, all I've done is state why he MIGHT want to transfer. As for as Marcus Dupree, I guess you didn't read the link I posted. Honesty I could care less about that situation though. As I'm sure Troy Aikman did have some influence on the decision to change offensives but it didn't mention him in the article about Marcus Dupree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Aikman

[quote name="bigred360" post="881483" timestamp="1287572257"]
[quote author=Raiders99LHS80 link=topic=74394.msg881082#msg881082 date=1287534319]
I read everything I needed about Marcus Dupree. What you wanted me to list another player who transferred.  :D But, I'll provide the link I got my information about MD and everyone can read about why OU ran an I formation on offense. As for as JJ, he doesn't need to give anyone an excuse for wanting to transfer. He is a young man and can make his own decisions. That includes transferring schools if he wishes.

[/quote]I never said jj was making the excuses,[b] i said you are[/b]. you misread my post, i said if I were J. Johnson i would want all of you to shut up until i was ready to make it public, and not make excuses for me. that's all. And you're so far of base with the Aikman injury thing it's funny. MD quit OU then transferred, then quit S. Miss after he found out he would lose a year of elig.
[/quote]

I don't even know the kid and I'm make excuses. No, all I've done is state why he MIGHT want to transfer. As for as Marcus Dupree, I guess you didn't read the link I posted. Honesty I could care less about that situation though. As I'm sure Troy Aikman did have some influence on the decision to change offensives but it didn't mention him in the article about Marcus Dupree.

[/quote]this thread is about jj, not marcus dupree . (you're totally wrong about that by the way).you say aikman "surely" had something to do with switching offensive strategies, as if he (aikman) never would have broken his ankle, they would have switched offenses anyway?? lol, makes no sense man.  but anyway, pls don't reply back on the aikman dupree situation unless you want to start another thread, because you're just not factual at all about the subject, except the recruiting phase of his career. thanks

[quote name="Raiders99LHS80" post="881880" timestamp="1287597337"]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=74394.msg881483#msg881483 date=1287572257]
[quote author=Raiders99LHS80 link=topic=74394.msg881082#msg881082 date=1287534319]

[/quote]

[/quote]this thread is about jj, not marcus dupree . (you're totally wrong about that by the way).you say aikman "surely" had something to do with switching offensive strategies, as if he (aikman) never would have broken his ankle, they would have switched offenses anyway?? lol, makes no sense man.  but anyway, pls don't reply back on the aikman dupree situation unless you want to start another thread, because you're just not factual at all about the subject, except the recruiting phase of his career. thanks
[/quote]

Dude do you have a reading problem? I posted this link which has FACTUAL information in it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Dupree. Then I read Troy Aikman's bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Aikman and said you are probably right he did have something to do with the change from the wishbone to the I formation then back to the wishbone after he got hurt. So, I admitted you were right as you just want to be an A$$ and argue.

Then you are right about this too. This thread is about Jeremy Johnson. So, I've manned up and admitted I was wrong for the second time now.

[quote name="bigred360" post="881928" timestamp="1287599806"]
[quote author=Raiders99LHS80 link=topic=74394.msg881880#msg881880 date=1287597337]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=74394.msg881483#msg881483 date=1287572257]

[/quote]

[/quote]this thread is about jj, not marcus dupree . (you're totally wrong about that by the way).you say aikman "surely" had something to do with switching offensive strategies, as if he (aikman) never would have broken his ankle, they would have switched offenses anyway?? lol, makes no sense man.  but anyway, pls don't reply back on the aikman dupree situation unless you want to start another thread, because you're just not factual at all about the subject, except the recruiting phase of his career. thanks
[/quote]

Dude do you have a reading problem? I posted this link which has FACTUAL information in it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Dupree. Then I read Troy Aikman's bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Aikman and said you are probably right he did have something to do with the change from the wishbone to the I formation then bacl to the wishbone after he got hurt. So, I admitted you were right as you just want to be an A$$ and argue.

Then you are right about this too. This thread is about Jeremy Johnson. So, I've manned up and admitted I was wrong for the second time now.
[/quote]cool, but you're the one who started the argument, (if you remember) after i replied back to your comment on "alot of kids transfer, look at aikman, does it mean he's a quitter?" i explained to you in detail that heck no aikman wasn't a quitter, bla bla bla. then you come back with Marcus Dupree?? (which was a mistake considering he quit 2 college programs). but whatever, and you should man up and admit whenever you're wrong, because you def are here. not being an a**, just not going to sit here and have you make me look like i don't know what's going on when it's you that's totally wrong. like i said, bring FACTS, not just something that sounds good. late

[quote name="bigred360" post="881951" timestamp="1287601244"]
Man, I'm not wrong about the basic idea here and that is a lot of kids transfer schools for different reasons and they aren't all homesick and quiters. Just a fact.
[/quote]true, never said they were either, the MAIN concept i was trying to get accross was that every freshman at the QB position will have to compete for the job at a major program, that being said, I would rather wait to hear from jj on why he didn't stay and compete for it as well, then to hear excuse after excuse after excuse, for this guy. like i said in an earlier post, i'm all for him in whatever he decides to do, but he doesn't need excuses made for him.

• 4 weeks later...
[shadow=red,left][b]Peppermint Patty
Senior

[applaud] [smite]

Re: Has Jeremy Johnson made it to Baylor yet?
« Reply #16 on: Today at 08:30:54 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnson will transfer to Lamar.
Take it to the bank. [/b] [/shadow]

This was posted on the college football thread.  Maybe Peppermint Patty knows what she's talking about.  Only AAW can confirm!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami