LC-M vs. Vidor Predictions?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slsblab
Bears: Yes LCM is a playoff team, as you know 4 teams go and they will finish there unless they have a total meltdown. But I believe they are a true playoff team and not just one that sneaks in because 4 go. The reason in my opinion is because of their offense and their coaching. Central is as real as it gets and our coaches found a way to move the ball and they did OK on defense, LCM would do a good job then Central would big play them. Central has guys that can turn a 2 yard gain into a 40 yarder on anybody. On offense I believe Soulja talked about the halftime adjustment LCM made to beat Centrals zone with its passing game. LCM can score! You could go several rounds deep and not see a better team than Central, so yes I believe LCM is a playoff caliber team.

[quote name="Bears" post="871332" timestamp="1286735390"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74180.msg871150#msg871150 date=1286697021]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=74180.msg870912#msg870912 date=1286676638]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74180.msg870904#msg870904 date=1286676148]
LC-M 45-28...
[/quote]

Wow soulja,  that bad.  Well I hope we prove you wrong
[/quote]I think Vidor scores, but will they be able to go bow for blow with this Bear offense?  I just don't see it...
[/quote]

Like to get your input here, are the Bears a playoff team and if so where do you see them finishing???
[/quote]I see them finishing 2. That Livingston game will be huge.  They have big paymakers as well, but they will have to stop your offense too.  Yall's defense have shown tat they can stop people. As you did Lumberton.  Coaching is also a plus. You will make the playoffs and make noise.  You just need consistent defense because ALL playoff oponents are good...

[quote name="utguy09" post="871850" timestamp="1286763560"]
[quote author=vidor96pirates link=topic=74180.msg871757#msg871757 date=1286757708]
Vidor 45
LCM 38       :)
[/quote]
Doubt vidor will score 45 on lcm.
[/quote]I do not doubt anything in this district this year....Its been crazy..I do think the game will be high scoring though. Vidor D will have to be on top of its game. The secondary has been playing well lately

game of the week no doubt. we have an awesome team this year. we cannot be beat at home (as ive said before) tink should be good by friday clark is getting better to my knowledge but watch out for JR that boy popped up and was a huge factor in the ozen game, he will do well against the bears thats for sure. and with two very capable QBs im sure we wont have a problem there. this is a huge win for wither team. obviously im gonna pull for the pirates. the bears have a tough battle this Friday thats all i can predict 

[quote name="RustedCutlass" post="870177" timestamp="1286606314"]
I'm not gonna say any numbers. I'll just say that if the defense can play a full game like they did in the first halves against Lumberton and against Ozen it will be a close game. We just have to keep that intensity up for four full quarters.
GO PIRATES!!!!!!!

(The "Monday QB/Coach" has spoken!  ::) )

[/quote]

LCM easy!
It's not hard to play good vs losing teams!
LCM is on a whole other level than Vidor...
Vidor will be lucky to score 14. and will be even luckier to keep LCM from running it up.

[quote name="utguy09" post="871702" timestamp="1286754341"]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=74180.msg871413#msg871413 date=1286743525]
Will be a good game, but the Pirates will come away with the "W".  Go Pirates!
[/quote]
I think all ndn's will be pulling for vidor in this one. lol
[/quote]

LCM. I want them in the playoffs. NDNS need to be pulling for anyone playing Nederland. I think LCM, Central and Livingston will lock down 3 spots. After that it will come down to Nederland and PN-G with Vidor having a slim chance of sneaking in.

LC-M wins this week though.

[quote name="Abraham" post="872084" timestamp="1286807729"]
LCM is going to win this one hands down! vidor is going to have a losing season, and has absolutely no chance in this game at all!!
[/quote]Let me call the UIL and get them to cancel the game then...Honest Abe gives us no chance..You haven't watched much 20-4a football this year have you? The way this district is going any team on any night can win a football game.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Abraham" post="872084" timestamp="1286807729"]
LCM is going to win this one hands down! vidor is going to have a losing season, and has absolutely no chance in this game at all!!
[/quote]

its people like this that gets me so fired up for Friday night games. You make yourself look like a five year old with statements like this. Go back to myspace.

[quote name="pirate68" post="872372" timestamp="1286826536"]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=74180.msg872084#msg872084 date=1286807729]
[/quote]Let me call the UIL and get them to cancel the game then...Honest Abe gives us no chance..You haven't watched much 20-4a football this year have you? The way this district is going any team on any night can win a football game.

[/quote][quote author=mytwocents link=topic=74180.msg872585#msg872585 date=1286840787]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=74180.msg872084#msg872084 date=1286807729]
[/quote]

its people like this that gets me so fired up for Friday night games. You make yourself look like a five year old with statements like this. Go back to myspace.
[/quote]

These are the quotes that get our boys fired up too...GO PIRATES!!!  We have seen you play and no what you are capable of!

Guest slsblab
These kind of quotes are not from LCM players, Coaches,or people close to the program. No one can even be sure this is really a real LCM fan. That is one of the downsides of these type of forums. Believe me LCM is preparing for a tough game Friday and the fans also know Vidor will be tough.

SLSBLAB, you are correct....Every Bear fan knows there is going to be a tough game Friday night against the Pirates. Vidor always plays hard and they are not coming over to lose this game. I will have to go with the Bears at home, but it will NOT be easy. Good luck to both teams, no injuries.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83