L- Train derails!!!!!!!!

bmtqj33

[quote name="pirate68" post="857924" timestamp="1285474798"]
I [glow=red,2,300]have to ask the question..Where was L-Towns offense in this game?[/glow] LCM was giving up over 30 a game and L-Town got shut out. Iam not surprised tha LCM scored 45 because there offense has been rolling but for L-town to score 0. :o
[/quote]The same place Nederlands O was ???

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="GORAIDERS" post="858021" timestamp="1285481348"]
I don't generally like to post on this, I just like to read others opinions. Unfortunately, I can't let some of the comments on this one go. I have been attending athletic events for about ten years where the Raiders competed against the LCM Bears, whether it be volleyball, basketball, football or soccer. I can say, from my experience, that LCM both wins and looses with no class. I don't understand it because I know some really great people whose kids attend school is that district and compete athletically. I have been at basketball and volleyball games where the parents have actually promoted the unbelieveable unsportsmanlike behavior of the student fans. I have even witnessed the LCM students and LHS students at the LHS gymnasium acting inappropriately. They are kids. The only difference in LHS and LCM is that I witnessed LHS's assistant superindent and athletic director put a stop to the LHS kids behavior immediately. I have never seen that from an LCM coach, whether it be football, volleyball, basketball or soccer.  Yes, we the Raiders got it handed to us Friday night. LCM played an awesome game. My only problem with the game was the chop blocking that had absolutely no other purpose than to take the LHS players out. I honestly can say that, even from my past experiences with LCM athletes and fans, I never expected, on this night, that from their players. Just unbelieveable to me, and maybe only me (I get that!)  I heard one of our defensive players say that he spent the night trying to protect his knees because it seemed their only purpose was to hit him in the knees. Do they actually coach their players to do that? Hey, LCM, in my opinion, has a great team, their guys don't have to play dirty - show some class, hold your heads high, do it like Reggie, and make the playoffs! You have the size and the talent - this could be your year! Good Luck Bears!
[/quote]

WOW!  For someone who is trying to make a point about "class" your post is about as "class-less" as they come.  Get a grip on reality.

Well i am from lumberton. And the only play that i saw the chop block was in the 2nd qt. our # 40 was engaged with ya'lls left tackle when he got taken out at his knees. Now don't get me wrong i'm not backing up nobody on this "they play dirty" subject. But i did see that play. And it resulted in the player out for the rest of the game. I have never heard of a couch at ANY level teach players to hit someone in the knees while there engaged with another person. But folks i'm here to tell ya that it happens. not all the time but yes it does happen.

[quote name="premieravp" post="858087" timestamp="1285508788"]
If you want to talk about class, How about Lumberton's band playing during the Reggie Garrett tribute at the end of the game while their fans walked out.
[/quote]

While I don't like the classless post made, I don't think they realized that the video was going to be played again.  I don't think even we realized it until it was playing.  So I won't fault the Raider band, but give them the benfit of the doubt...  

[quote name="premieravp" post="858087" timestamp="1285508788"]
If you want to talk about class, How about Lumberton's band playing during the Reggie Garrett tribute at the end of the game while their fans walked out.
[/quote]
I really don't like getting involved in this classless stuff, but I will speak up for our band director...
I don't believe this was intentionally done to be classless or show disrespect. The game was OVER, people on both sides were leaving...I bet no one was paying attention to what the other side was doing at that point.

There had been a tribute before the game. I, for one, didn't know another tribute was being done until I was out of the stands and walking to the parking lot. If there was an announcement saying it was being done, I didn't hear it. And there were many LCM fans walking out with me, are you going to say they were classless also for walking out during the tribute?

Each team usually plays their school song after the game. I'm sure that was all the band director had in mind.

And, if you watch the interview KFDM did with Coach Crouch, I believe you can hear the tribute song being played in the background. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about that...but SURELY you wouldn't say Coach Crouch was being classless by being interviewed during the tribute???

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="856777" timestamp="1285433463"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=73447.msg856741#msg856741 date=1285430870]
[quote author=LTrain link=topic=73447.msg856362#msg856362 date=1285389574]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=73447.msg856344#msg856344 date=1285389161]
[quote author=NAZERATH link=topic=73447.msg856337#msg856337 date=1285389036]
Who ever your team is will be derailed by LCM!  Them boys can play.
[/quote] well i pull for all bmt teams  they play OZEN
[/quote]If you pull for Ozen then why are you getting on here starting a thread about Lumberton getting derailed?  shouldn't matter to you how our boy's do so go play with your Lego's and Tonka toy's Pot stirrer
[/quote]u hater u u keep talking about pots being stird u most work fora dinner u pot stirrer!!!
o by the way lums derails!!!!
[/quote]
Hmmmmmmm, looking at this post makes me wonder what the TAKS score in spelling and english is for BISD, can't be much higher than about 25 points. That or you need to sit at a keyboard and stop wasting your daddies money texting into the site qj your posts are barely legible, oh and if you don't know what that means it means they are HARD to read.
[/quote]go put on your oxygen mask u hater you by the way keep telling your boys to keep their heads up & they will do just fine the whole season derails after derails!!!

[quote name="GORAIDERS" post="858021" timestamp="1285481348"]
I don't generally like to post on this, I just like to read others opinions. Unfortunately, I can't let some of the comments on this one go. I have been attending athletic events for about ten years where the Raiders competed against the LCM Bears, whether it be volleyball, basketball, football or soccer. I can say, from my experience, that LCM both wins and looses with no class. I don't understand it because I know some really great people whose kids attend school is that district and compete athletically. I have been at basketball and volleyball games where the parents have actually promoted the unbelieveable unsportsmanlike behavior of the student fans. I have even witnessed the LCM students and LHS students at the LHS gymnasium acting inappropriately. They are kids. The only difference in LHS and LCM is that I witnessed LHS's assistant superindent and athletic director put a stop to the LHS kids behavior immediately. I have never seen that from an LCM coach, whether it be football, volleyball, basketball or soccer.  Yes, we the Raiders got it handed to us Friday night. LCM played an awesome game. My only problem with the game was the chop blocking that had absolutely no other purpose than to take the LHS players out. I honestly can say that, even from my past experiences with LCM athletes and fans, I never expected, on this night, that from their players. Just unbelieveable to me, and maybe only me (I get that!)  I heard one of our defensive players say that he spent the night trying to protect his knees because it seemed their only purpose was to hit him in the knees. Do they actually coach their players to do that? Hey, LCM, in my opinion, has a great team, their guys don't have to play dirty - show some class, hold your heads high, do it like Reggie, and make the playoffs! You have the size and the talent - this could be your year! Good Luck Bears!
[/quote]If the refs were not throwing flags on those blocks you speak of they must have been legal, as for class just take your whippin and move on the subs were in the game on the last score or two and sometimes ya win and sometimes ya lose.

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="858176" timestamp="1285517983"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=73447.msg856777#msg856777 date=1285433463]
[/quote]If you pull for Ozen then why are you getting on here starting a thread about Lumberton getting derailed?  shouldn't matter to you how our boy's do so go play with your Lego's and Tonka toy's Pot stirrer
[/quote]u hater u u keep talking about pots being stird u most work fora dinner u pot stirrer!!!
[/quote]
Hmmmmmmm, looking at this post makes me wonder what the TAKS score in spelling and english is for BISD, can't be much higher than about 25 points. That or you need to sit at a keyboard and stop wasting your daddies money texting into the site qj your posts are barely legible, oh and if you don't know what that means it means they are HARD to read.
[/quote]go put on your oxygen mask u hater you by the way keep telling your boys to keep their heads up & they will do just fine the whole season derails after derails!!!
[/quote]again son, your post makes very little sense. ???

[quote name="77" post="858323" timestamp="1285524798"]
[quote author=GORAIDERS link=topic=73447.msg858021#msg858021 date=1285481348]
[/quote]If the refs were not throwing flags on those blocks you speak of they must have been legal, as for class just take your whippin and move on the subs were in the game on the last score or two and sometimes ya win and sometimes ya lose.
[/quote]I agree..When you get thumped like L-Town did some fans will find something to whine about. And its always the same things...Class or lack of,penalties,and so on.

One thing I'm happy about, even though we got pasted and of course you have one or two who are gonna say the officiating was bad or the other team payed dirty, which by the way I'm not saying either, at least no one has made the excuse that it's because we have several starters out. That excuse to me doesn't fly, especially considering we've had at least one or more starter out since game one, that just shows how well our whole team steps up win or lose. Raiders will come back and I still think we can make the post season, keep hammering at it boys.

Hmm...after reading GORAIDERS post...from what I READ was a QUESTION "Do they actually coach their players to do that?" Pretty sure that does NOT mean the coaches actually teach that! Read the posts people...don't try to read in between the lines or whatever you may have been trying to read. And excuses...pretty sure, NOT! "Hey, LCM, in my opinion, has a great team" ...which they do, they have a GREAT team!! And the motivation behind them in the second half was unbelievable. We, over in Raider Nation, do not know the Garrett Family, therefore it didn't hit us a hard (not saying we didn't care or pray for the WOS family, players, community so do NOT try to say that...everyone cares, all over the States) Raiders got their butts handed to them, no doubt about that. And yes, we have 4 starters out now...which is unfortunate for the players and coaching staff. And I saw the hit a Raider player took to have him taken out of the game, and probably the rest of the season, it was a nasty hit...2 players straight for the knee brace, but hey that's the way it goes! 40 was a key defensive player, read all about him so why wouldn't you want him out? And I am pretty sure that EVERYONE knows that football is a CONTACT sport and I didn't read where GORAIDERS said it wasn't but whatever...everyone on here reads and takes all these posts differently. And lay off about Raiders making excuses because walking out of the stands that night...I did NOT hear one excuse besides the fact that the RAIDERS looked completely lost! It wasn't because of cheap shots or whatever else people got out of GORAIDERS post. Raiders lost. Who cares...either we bounce back or not? And I saw where GORAIDERS said "Good Luck LCM," guess everyone missed that one too? Raider Nation wants y'all to be successful to show that y'all are a dang good team, that we got shutout by! Duh.
I played against LCM for 4 years in 3 different sports and they are pretty nasty, but every team is in their own way. And for someone to post that Raiders made "Racial slurs, gouging eye balls, and the rest of the who-rah that was posted...If we want to start comparing and telling every little thing that went on that night it would take days! So both teams play nasty in their own little way, actually ALL teams do!
And I am going to agree with oldtimer and the few others who ask "Why do you care so much about the Ltrain being derailed?" Where is your team? ...and spell check should definitely be a MUST on here!! There were some posts that were not legible (unable to be read)

Oh, and for those of you that like to re-post the score to try and shut us up... [b][color=black][size=18pt][size=16pt]45-0[/size][/size][/color][/b] ;)  ...trust us, we CAN read a scoreboard, the Tailgate Party headline, and even the paper!  ;D

[quote name="LHS1999" post="858509" timestamp="1285530841"]
Hmm...after reading GORAIDERS post...from what I READ was a QUESTION "Do they actually coach their players to do that?" Pretty sure that does NOT mean the coaches actually teach that! Read the posts people...don't try to read in between the lines or whatever you may have been trying to read. And excuses...pretty sure, NOT! "Hey, LCM, in my opinion, has a great team" ...which they do, they have a GREAT team!! And the motivation behind them in the second half was unbelievable. We, over in Raider Nation, do not know the Garrett Family, therefore it didn't hit us a hard (not saying we didn't care or pray for the WOS family, players, community so do NOT try to say that...everyone cares, all over the States) Raiders got their butts handed to them, no doubt about that. And yes, we have 4 starters out now...which is unfortunate for the players and coaching staff. And I saw the hit a Raider player took to have him taken out of the game, and probably the rest of the season, it was a nasty hit...2 players straight for the knee brace, but hey that's the way it goes! 40 was a key defensive player, read all about him so why wouldn't you want him out? And I am pretty sure that EVERYONE knows that football is a CONTACT sport and I didn't read where GORAIDERS said it wasn't but whatever...everyone on here reads and takes all these posts differently. And lay off about Raiders making excuses because walking out of the stands that night...I did NOT hear one excuse besides the fact that the RAIDERS looked completely lost! It wasn't because of cheap shots or whatever else people got out of GORAIDERS post. Raiders lost. Who cares...either we bounce back or not? And I saw where GORAIDERS said "Good Luck LCM," guess everyone missed that one too? Raider Nation wants y'all to be successful to show that y'all are a dang good team, that we got shutout by! Duh.
I played against LCM for 4 years in 3 different sports and they are pretty nasty, but every team is in their own way. And for someone to post that Raiders made "Racial slurs, gouging eye balls, and the rest of the who-rah that was posted...If we want to start comparing and telling every little thing that went on that night it would take days! So both teams play nasty in their own little way, actually ALL teams do!
And I am going to agree with oldtimer and the few others who ask "Why do you care so much about the Ltrain being derailed?" Where is your team? ...and spell check should definitely be a MUST on here!! There were some posts that were not legible (unable to be read)

Oh, and for those of you that like to re-post the score to try and shut us up... [b][color=black][size=18pt][size=16pt]45-0[/size][/size][/color][/b] ;)   ...trust us, we CAN read a scoreboard, the Tailgate Party headline, and even the paper!  ;D
[/quote] :'( :'( :'(

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="858176" timestamp="1285517983"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=73447.msg856777#msg856777 date=1285433463]
[/quote]
[/quote]

u hater u u keep talking about pots being stird u most work fora dinner u pot stirrer!!!  ...WOW?! WHAT?!
o by the way lums derails!!!! (Trust me, we CAN read...we know we got shutout, saw it on all news stations, newspaper, and the scoreboard )

...and What? Oxygen mask - referring to someone who is old? But what does "you by the way keep telling your boys to keep their heads up & they will do just fine the whole season derails after derails!!!" ...if your being sarcastic about our players and the way they play...what on earth is your problem? To attack Raiders players because of FAN comments...you have a problem, in many other ways than just grammar and spelling? Better check yourself, little one...because that is wrong. Attack the FANS for their comments all you want, but don't down Raider players. Just because they got knocked down doesn't mean Raiders can't come back from it. RAIDER boys fought to the very END of that game (you would have known, if you were there... but I think you may have been playing a game yourself or no?) RAIDERS BOYS WILL NOT GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT!!

[quote name="77" post="858518" timestamp="1285531202"]
[quote author=LHS1999 link=topic=73447.msg858509#msg858509 date=1285530841]

Oh, and for those of you that like to re-post the score to try and shut us up... [b][color=black][size=18pt][size=16pt]45-0[/size][/size][/color][/b] ;)   ...trust us, we CAN read a scoreboard, the Tailgate Party headline, and even the paper!  ;D
[/quote] :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]

:D :D :D  :-*

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="858343" timestamp="1285525280"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=73447.msg858176#msg858176 date=1285517983]
[/quote]
[/quote]i have enough sense to know yall wont make the play offs this year u hater!!!

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="859246" timestamp="1285618986"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=73447.msg858343#msg858343 date=1285525280]
[/quote]
[/quote]i have enough sense to know yall wont make the play offs this year u hater!!!
[/quote]

didn't OZEN get blown out this week?

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="856777" timestamp="1285433463"]
[/quote]
[/quote]BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

[quote name="akifan94" post="859252" timestamp="1285619505"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=73447.msg859246#msg859246 date=1285618986]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=73447.msg858343#msg858343 date=1285525280]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]found another hater! who is your team?

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="859307" timestamp="1285622024"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=73447.msg859252#msg859252 date=1285619505]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=73447.msg859246#msg859246 date=1285618986]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]found another hater! who is your team?
[/quote]I think he's a Nederland fan...

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="859317" timestamp="1285622207"]
Its threads like this one that shows the down side of message boards.  You get people who come on here spewing garbage and then when someone tries to defend it, all you get is "you hater".
[/quote]i know u a hater!i see it in your words u hater u!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder