L- Train derails!!!!!!!!

bmtqj33

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="856344" timestamp="1285389161"]
[quote author=NAZERATH link=topic=73447.msg856337#msg856337 date=1285389036]
Who ever your team is will be derailed by LCM!  Them boys can play.
[/quote] well i pull for all bmt teams  they play OZEN
[/quote]If you pull for Ozen then why are you getting on here starting a thread about Lumberton getting derailed?  shouldn't matter to you how our boy's do so go play with your Lego's and Tonka toy's Pot stirrer

[quote name="LTrain" post="856362" timestamp="1285389574"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=73447.msg856344#msg856344 date=1285389161]
[/quote]If you pull for Ozen then why are you getting on here starting a thread about Lumberton getting derailed?  shouldn't matter to you how our boy's do so go play with your Lego's and Tonka toy's Pot stirrer
[/quote]u hater u u keep talking about pots being stird u most work fora dinner u pot stirrer!!!
o by the way lums derails!!!!

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="856741" timestamp="1285430870"]
[quote author=LTrain link=topic=73447.msg856362#msg856362 date=1285389574]
[/quote]u hater u u keep talking about pots being stird u most work fora dinner u pot stirrer!!!
[/quote]
Hmmmmmmm, looking at this post makes me wonder what the TAKS score in spelling and english is for BISD, can't be much higher than about 25 points. That or you need to sit at a keyboard and stop wasting your daddies money texting into the site qj your posts are barely legible, oh and if you don't know what that means it means they are HARD to read.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="856777" timestamp="1285433463"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=73447.msg856741#msg856741 date=1285430870]
[/quote]
Hmmmmmmm, looking at this post makes me wonder what the TAKS score in spelling and english is for BISD, can't be much higher than about 25 points. That or you need to sit at a keyboard and stop wasting your daddies money texting into the site qj your posts are barely legible, oh and if you don't know what that means it means they are HARD to read.
[/quote]His posting does not speak for BISD as a whole..

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="856793" timestamp="1285434852"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=73447.msg856777#msg856777 date=1285433463]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Good post Soulja.

[quote name="Bearclaw" post="857528" timestamp="1285462678"]
And did it derail.  45-0

The Lumberton faithful were leaving at the end of the 3rd qter.  They just could not keep seeing the train derailing
[/quote]Got news for you son I did'nt leave till the game was over, I would'nt be celebrating that little win to long cause you can bet ain't any team in this area gonna wish they would've won lastnight more than the train after practice this week. Back in my time we use to run the bleachers now days they call it golf and imo the coaches oughta do afew to for that gameplan. >:(

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="856793" timestamp="1285434852"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=73447.msg856777#msg856777 date=1285433463]
[/quote]
[/quote]Yeah Soulja, I apologize. I realize this kid is from Ozen, Central and WB kids I'm sure do a better job as probably do most of the other Ozen kids.

Guest GORAIDERS
I don't generally like to post on this, I just like to read others opinions. Unfortunately, I can't let some of the comments on this one go. I have been attending athletic events for about ten years where the Raiders competed against the LCM Bears, whether it be volleyball, basketball, football or soccer. I can say, from my experience, that LCM both wins and looses with no class. I don't understand it because I know some really great people whose kids attend school is that district and compete athletically. I have been at basketball and volleyball games where the parents have actually promoted the unbelieveable unsportsmanlike behavior of the student fans. I have even witnessed the LCM students and LHS students at the LHS gymnasium acting inappropriately. They are kids. The only difference in LHS and LCM is that I witnessed LHS's assistant superindent and athletic director put a stop to the LHS kids behavior immediately. I have never seen that from an LCM coach, whether it be football, volleyball, basketball or soccer.  Yes, we the Raiders got it handed to us Friday night. LCM played an awesome game. My only problem with the game was the chop blocking that had absolutely no other purpose than to take the LHS players out. I honestly can say that, even from my past experiences with LCM athletes and fans, I never expected, on this night, that from their players. Just unbelieveable to me, and maybe only me (I get that!)  I heard one of our defensive players say that he spent the night trying to protect his knees because it seemed their only purpose was to hit him in the knees. Do they actually coach their players to do that? Hey, LCM, in my opinion, has a great team, their guys don't have to play dirty - show some class, hold your heads high, do it like Reggie, and make the playoffs! You have the size and the talent - this could be your year! Good Luck Bears!

[quote name="GORAIDERS" post="858021" timestamp="1285481348"]
I don't generally like to post on this, I just like to read others opinions. Unfortunately, I can't let some of the comments on this one go. I have been attending athletic events for about ten years where the Raiders competed against the LCM Bears, whether it be volleyball, basketball, football or soccer. I can say, from my experience, that LCM both wins and looses with no class. I don't understand it because I know some really great people whose kids attend school is that district and compete athletically. I have been at basketball and volleyball games where the parents have actually promoted the unbelieveable unsportsmanlike behavior of the student fans. I have even witnessed the LCM students and LHS students at the LHS gymnasium acting inappropriately. They are kids. The only difference in LHS and LCM is that I witnessed LHS's assistant superindent and athletic director put a stop to the LHS kids behavior immediately. I have never seen that from an LCM coach, whether it be football, volleyball, basketball or soccer.  Yes, we the Raiders got it handed to us Friday night. LCM played an awesome game. My only problem with the game was the chop blocking that had absolutely no other purpose than to take the LHS players out. I honestly can say that, even from my past experiences with LCM athletes and fans, I never expected, on this night, that from their players. Just unbelieveable to me, and maybe only me (I get that!)  I heard one of our defensive players say that he spent the night trying to protect his knees because it seemed their only purpose was to hit him in the knees. Do they actually coach their players to do that? Hey, LCM, in my opinion, has a great team, their guys don't have to play dirty - show some class, hold your heads high, do it like Reggie, and make the playoffs! You have the size and the talent - this could be your year! Good Luck Bears!
[/quote]

What are you talking about; I did not see anything of what you are talking about.  To get on here and rip Coach Crouch and his coaching staff is crazy.  Coach Crouch is a fantastic person and he does not teach his players to play dirty.  Of all the post that I’ve read, not one person besides you is NOW saying that LCM played dirty and intentionally tried to injure other players.  Apparently you did not see the same game as what everyone else was seeing.  The only thing I seen is that it was unfortunate for Lumberton on that specific night that they had to play LCM.  The emotions were riding high for everyone on the Bear side including the fans.  YES some of the Bear fans might be classless but not everyone, to say that about Coach Crouch, his coaching staff and his players is ridicules.

[quote name="GORAIDERS" post="858021" timestamp="1285481348"]
I don't generally like to post on this, I just like to read others opinions. Unfortunately, I can't let some of the comments on this one go. I have been attending athletic events for about ten years where the Raiders competed against the LCM Bears, whether it be volleyball, basketball, football or soccer. I can say, from my experience, that LCM both wins and looses with no class. I don't understand it because I know some really great people whose kids attend school is that district and compete athletically. I have been at basketball and volleyball games where the parents have actually promoted the unbelieveable unsportsmanlike behavior of the student fans. I have even witnessed the LCM students and LHS students at the LHS gymnasium acting inappropriately. They are kids. The only difference in LHS and LCM is that I witnessed LHS's assistant superindent and athletic director put a stop to the LHS kids behavior immediately. I have never seen that from an LCM coach, whether it be football, volleyball, basketball or soccer.  Yes, we the Raiders got it handed to us Friday night. LCM played an awesome game. My only problem with the game was the chop blocking that had absolutely no other purpose than to take the LHS players out. I honestly can say that, even from my past experiences with LCM athletes and fans, I never expected, on this night, that from their players. Just unbelieveable to me, and maybe only me (I get that!)  I heard one of our defensive players say that he spent the night trying to protect his knees because it seemed their only purpose was to hit him in the knees. Do they actually coach their players to do that? Hey, LCM, in my opinion, has a great team, their guys don't have to play dirty - show some class, hold your heads high, do it like Reggie, and make the playoffs! You have the size and the talent - this could be your year! Good Luck Bears!
[/quote]

You generally don't like to post because what you post are excuses.  On the Bears defense, there were no "chop" blocks, what was out there was a team energized with purpose because of tragedy..  On offense, you had a mobile, non pocket quarterback, who could hurt you three ways, and he used all three.  The Raiders didn't have that intensity, because, although the Raider nation felt compassion toward the WOS nation, and the Garrett family, it wasn't someone from "town" that had passed away.  For us, it was a kid we personally knew in many cases, so the emotional level was high.  But to accuse a team of what you accuse our team of shows your own level of class, or the lack thereof...it also disrespects your team, which fought hard the whole game.  If what you say is the case, I would have seen coaches flying out there to talk to refs...but I didn't

You know, I'm REALLY pissed off now.  GORAIDERS comment is RIDICULOUS!  LCM's players, coaches, and staff have more class than I have ever seen in High school sports.  These kids play with more passion than I've seen from an LCM team in years and Friday night they had even more passion while playing in honor of their friend and relative!  Football is a CONTACT sport.  Coach Crouch and his staff teach these boys to play GREAT FUNDAMENTAL FOOTBALL... NOT to play dirty!  I follow ALL LCM sports as my children play almost EVERY LCM sport and I have been in the stadiums and gyms and, YES, the students in the stands CAN get rowdy as they get into the game but the admin staff is on them the WHOLE time to make sure they dont stray from the boundries in their chants and yells and WHEN they do, they are removed!  You should have listened to LCM's players talking about the Raider players' racial slurs on the field, spitting in their faces, trying to gouge eyes in the piles... I tell them "it's going to happen in football. Just be the bigger Man."  To say that they win and lose DIRTY?!? That shows what a poor loser YOU are!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298