Dayton 35 LC-M 0 Final/Comments

Griff did you forget to take your Prozac again? here you go with your sensless rambling again :lol: Preacher boy 8) Again you base your opinion on what you have seen of BH in the first scrimmage of the year, man you are the smart one. One day when I grow up I hope to have your great vision :lol: WOS almost got beat last night by an unranked Silsbee team :lol:

Sorry Dayton Griff loves to highjack threads due to his invey of BH 8)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me. Ya'll in a weak district' date=' please admit it.[/quote']

I have several times ,but for some reason folks in the GT cant READ! Ok here we go now read it real slow it might help. "BH is in a weak district!" and we were in a weak district last year as well.

Note: You may want to copy and past this, so that it can be reviewed several times. After about 20 times it might start to asorb , but if you need me to post it again just PM me :lol:

Dayton left some starters in till the end i believe. The qb was in but Dugat(stud) was out and they sat alot there at the very end.Left some defensive starters in also. yea 35 is bad but when ya look at some of the other scores they put up it eases it a little bit. very little bit.

And the only reason it was 35 was because of the 2 TD's that were called back. So that would make it 49 - 0??

Dayton had a lot of talent accross the board. They and BH would be a great matchup as both teams look very much alike on defense. LCM, well they were better than recent past, but certainly not a powerhouse.

Griff your an idiot.......simple as that.

Dayton had a lot of talent accross the board. They and BH would be a great matchup as both teams look very much alike on defense. LCM' date=' well they were better than recent past, but certainly not a powerhouse.

Griff your an idiot.......simple as that.[/quote']

Well, I see the real Jody has crawled out of hiding.

Banned from three web sites...always making ridiculous game predictions...using vulgar language on message boards...the inventor of "east/west of the Trinity River" nonsense...making racial remarks about Orange...comparing BH to Dayton...

We all know who takes the cake on idiocy, Jody. You're in a class by yourself.

Is it Jody?

Is he back as another?

Eagletown' date=' Jody's "secret" identity was so easy to unmask. Take a look at all the recent evidence..."donating member" on his signature...the frequent appearances of the three headed smiley faces ( :D:D:D ), and now he resorts to name calling. I'd say that's easy pickings for spotting Jody.

I hope some of the sorry bums to put it nicely at SETXSPORTS don't figure it out and steal his password again and make bogus, stupid remarks and get him kicked off... again, just like they did him on other WOS sights.

Ha Ha that was real funny guys, but I think it is pretty sorry.

Yeah for all of you that don't know that is what happened and more than once, but yet they call it up like he was the one who made all of them comments.

So now you want to defend him by saying someone stole his password? This guy has a message board rap sheet a mile long with offenses, and you want to blame it on someone stealing his password? That is freaking hilarious. Your absurdity is at an all time high. Sure...we believe ya...Jody never said anything provoking, offensive, or vulgar. :roll:

FYI…there are no “other WO-S sites†– only one. He was kicked off the Huffman site a while back, too. What’s your conspiracy theory for that one?

Jody is bad I will have to admit…

You really think so??? If you believe this' date=' then stop defending him. His actions speak for themselves.

Griff I read back on this thread, and I do not understand where you get jumping on BHFAN, and BH89.

You are the one bring up all of the crap you accuse them of.

You just can’t take it when you don’t have a dog in the fight so you have to go ahead and throw in your toy poodle.

Apparently you did not read this close enough. BHFAN brought up…again...this silly notion of “this district to the eastâ€, which is translated in BHFAN and Jody talk as “east of the Trinity Riverâ€. I was responding to BHFAN’s nonsense. Your nonsense is even worse.

Griff you sir are an idiot.

Name calling again. Now you’re sounding more like Jody. Jody…is that you? Is Eagletown another alias?

You were on the downlow and no suprise you still are on here.

OK…so…what is your point? I visit both sites regularly. You would have a lot more credibility if you knocked off the name calling and stopped defending someone with lowlife behavior.

Eagletown' date=' Jody's "secret" identity was so easy to unmask. Take a look at all the recent evidence..."donating member" on his signature...the frequent appearances of the three headed smiley faces ( :D:D:D ), and now he resorts to name calling. I'd say that's easy pickings for spotting Jody.

So now you want to defend him by saying someone stole his password? This guy has a message board rap sheet a mile long with offenses, and you want to blame it on someone stealing his password? That is freaking hilarious. Your absurdity is at an all time high. Sure...we believe ya...Jody never said anything provoking, offensive, or vulgar. :roll:

FYI…there are no “other WO-S sites†– only one. He was kicked off the Huffman site a while back, too. What’s your conspiracy theory for that one?

You really think so??? If you believe this' date=' then stop defending him. His actions speak for themselves.

Apparently you did not read this close enough. BHFAN brought up…again...this silly notion of “this district to the eastâ€, which is translated in BHFAN and Jody talk as “east of the Trinity Riverâ€. I was responding to BHFAN’s nonsense. Your nonsense is even worse.

Name calling again. Now you’re sounding more like Jody. Jody…is that you? Is Eagletown another alias?

OK…so…what is your point? I visit both sites regularly. You would have a lot more credibility if you knocked off the name calling and stopped defending someone with lowlife behavior.

I think it is kind of like to pot calling the kettle black don't you think Griff?

You trash other people, but fail to see you short comings.

I just wish I could understand how you can take a persons remarks on a message board so seriously.

I am really glad you are a frequent poster on here as well as the downlow, because it gives us someone to piss off.

You claim to be so smart and whitty, but you just can't figure it out and it has been how many years now?

Jody you and BHFAN are going to have to stop it with Griff, or I am never going to be able to catch up on the beer I owe you for how long you can keep him going on a thread that has nothing to do with WOS.

I think it is kind of like to pot calling the kettle black don't you think Griff?

No. You see' date=' the only (name) "calling" has come from you, BHFAN, and Jody.

You trash other people, but fail to see you short comings. I just wish I could understand how you can take a persons remarks on a message board so seriously.

My entire diatribe has been a response to you, and your two BH buddies. You guys serve it up, and I volley. It's always been apparent that you see no wrong in Jody's antics, and the hateful attitude these two guys have shown toward WO-S. You just don't like it that I've stood up to it. Personally, I have no problem with BH - just the two (and sometimes three) of you. So whatever you say about me...whether it be calling me an idiot or whatever you stoop to, just rolls off my back.

By the way...since you brought up this "stealing the password" business...did Jody ever tell you about the time he came over to the wo-s.com site and signed on as one of our posters there? We have a guy who uses the name "Gasilla". Jody registered as someone with the same name, but dropped one of the "L's" in the spelling of the name so it would accept the username. Then he proceeds to posts all kinds of offensive crap on the site. Bet he never told you about that one, did he? Maybe you ought to ask him about the art of stealing someone's username or password. He has experience with it. It's amazing that you guys get suckered into believing whatever he tells you. LOL!

I am really glad you are a frequent poster on here as well as the downlow' date=' because it gives us someone to piss off.

[/quote']

LOL! Refuting what the three of you have said over the past few weeks has caused y'all to be more hacked off than I've ever been.

No. You see' date=' the only (name) "calling" has come from you, BHFAN, and Jody.

My entire diatribe has been a response to you, and your two BH buddies. You guys serve it up, and I volley. It's always been apparent that you see no wrong in Jody's antics, and the hateful attitude these two guys have shown toward WO-S. You just don't like it that I've stood up to it. Personally, I have no problem with BH - just the two (and sometimes three) of you. So whatever you say about me...whether it be calling me an idiot or whatever you stoop to, just rolls off my back.

By the way...since you brought up this "stealing the password" business...did Jody ever tell you about the time he came over to the wo-s.com site and signed on as one of our posters there? We have a guy who uses the name "Gasilla". Jody registered as someone with the same name, but dropped one of the "L's" in the spelling of the name so it would accept the username. Then he proceeds to posts all kinds of offensive crap on the site. Bet he never told you about that one, did he? Maybe you ought to ask him about the art of stealing someone's username or password. He has experience with it. It's amazing that you guys get suckered into believing whatever he tells you. LOL!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor