L-Train vs LCM

jordibug15

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

passing game is to good this year...receiving core is really good. With sonneir and the addition of harmon its the best the best recieving core in district.
Gonzo is putting the ball on the button and is running really well.
The running game has gotten a lot better. The only problem is the run defense so far which i hope they figure out real soon.
Havent really heard a lot about l-train this year but as of the past few years they have been very competitive.
With that said lcm 48-21.

[quote name="utguy09" post="846646" timestamp="1284413631"]
passing game is to good this year...receiving core is really good. With sonneir and the addition of harmon its the best the best recieving core in district.
The running game has gotten a lot better. The only problem is the run defense so far which i hope they figure out real soon.
Havent really heard a lot about l-train this year but as of the past few years they have been very competitive.
[/quote]WOW!!!! LCM by 27.... No Way!  This will be a good game.. they played each other in 7 on 7 several times this summer and it was close every time.  LCM squeeked by Goose Creek and we beat them in scrimage the week before they played.  If you are worried about stopping the run then you are in for a long night.  Raiders by 7.

[/quote] ::) ::)

[/quote]

I doubt they have the best recieving core..have you seen ozen's?

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="846781" timestamp="1284425578"]
Lumberton wins this by clock control and defense wich is something LCM has not heard of this season.
[/quote]

Of course LCM can't control the clock...they score every couple plays![quote author=Raider42 link=topic=72941.msg846650#msg846650 date=1284414090]
[quote author=utguy09 link=topic=72941.msg846646#msg846646 date=1284413631]
[/quote]WOW!!!! LCM by 27.... No Way!  This will be a good game.. they played each other in 7 on 7 several times this summer and it was close every time.  LCM squeeked by Goose Creek and we beat them in scrimage the week before they played.  If you are worried about stopping the run then you are in for a long night.  Raiders by 7.
[/quote] LCM outscored Goose Creek by the same margin as Lumberton, and anyone who saw the game wouldn't characterize it as "squeaking by."  Also, LCM and Lumberton played in 7-on-7 twice, and LCM won once 28-6 (not that 7 on 7 matters).  That being said, it should be a really good game.  Lumberton should have an advantage running the ball, but LCM has been making a huge number of big plays this year

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="846800" timestamp="1284426426"]
[quote author=utguy09 link=topic=72941.msg846793#msg846793 date=1284426120]
Yea non-district regular games.
[/quote]

Lumberton is 3-0, with these wins:

56-35 over Jasper
33-13 over Barbers Hill
21-14 over Silsbee
[/quote]Raiders have proved they can score.  If the Bears deffense is as suspect as I've heard, Well....could be worse than expected.

I personally think both teams are going to light up the scoreboard, Lumberton's D features a pretty good secondary which will slow LCM a bit. Lumberton also has an excellent receiver corp, although they had an off night Friday compared to previous games, but you can't let LCMs' passing attack be suspect either. They are throwing the ball like crazy and catching it for big ones. This game may come down to last possession, I give Lumberton the advantage on ball control and the running game. The defenses ability to strip balls and recover fumbles should make the difference. I believe Lumberton will take this one but as I said, it could come down to the last possession. The score will probably be in the neighborhood of 56-49 whichever way it goes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83