Vidor fans and players!! WOS, Kirbyivlle, and Bridge city?? Predictions

Guest rykerx144

Guest rykerx144
WOS, Bridge city, Kville????

since vidor fans and players have seen all three already this year and the three still all play each other, what are your predictions??

WOS vs Bridge city
WOS vs Kirbyville
Kirbyville vs Bridge city

[quote name="Homer" post="844110" timestamp="1284177632"]
[quote author=blackflag link=topic=72810.msg844088#msg844088 date=1284177077]
Kirbyville

WOS

Bridge City

[/quote]

the Tailgate show on Ch 6 just said the game of the week next week is BC @ Kirbyville and said it was Jasper County's best 3A team vs. Orange County's best 3A team!!
[/quote]

Well WOS played FW to within one point. I think they are the best team in Orange county until someone else in Orange county beats them.

[quote name="Homer" post="844110" timestamp="1284177632"]
[quote author=blackflag link=topic=72810.msg844088#msg844088 date=1284177077]
Kirbyville

WOS

Bridge City

[/quote]

the Tailgate show on Ch 6 just said the game of the week next week is BC @ Kirbyville and said it was Jasper County's best 3A team vs. Orange County's best 3A team!!
[/quote]

i have to admit, that being directed towards the BC football team is an amazing sight... BUT, i have to agree with Cardinal Supporter

I got to tell u this is one tough district.  I see a state champion coming out of here for sure.  I'm not a fan of any of these teams, but to see what they have done in the early part of this season is amazing.  Not to mention some of the teams that won titles last year are not looking very good.  I know most will say there is a lot of football left to play, and there certainly is. From what I have seen so far though these three are gonna be tough to beat in the playoffs if they don't beat eachother up to bad in District.

WOS
WOS K'Ville *too close to call
K'Ville

*turnovers, PAT's, (or lack of)  & big plays will probably decide this one. 
Not to slight BC at all, they are a good team and will make the playoffs this year and they have the skill sets to give both WOS and K'ville a good game,  the other two's speed will pose a problem for the Cards. 

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="844522" timestamp="1284222042"]
WOS
WOS K'Ville *too close to call
K'Ville

*turnovers, PAT's, (or lack of)  & big plays will probably decide this one. 
Not to slight BC at all, they are a good team and will make the playoffs this year and they have the skill sets to give both WOS and K'ville a good game,  the other two's speed will pose a problem for the Cards. 
[/quote]

ditto!

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="FootballFan96" post="846235" timestamp="1284382657"]
just curious, so dont eat me alive...
if BC beats Kville, where do you see BC at overall?
[/quote]

''IF'' BC beats kville then I believe they start to be the team that can match up against WOS.  I think who ever wins this game still goes into the WOS game as the underedogs but has the best chance at beating WOS. 

[quote name="rykerx144" post="846250" timestamp="1284384283"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=72810.msg846235#msg846235 date=1284382657]
[/quote]

''IF'' BC beats kville then I believe they start to be the team that can match up against WOS.  I think who ever wins this game still goes into the WOS game as the underedogs but has the best chance at beating WOS. 
[/quote]

because of history or this years talent / execution?

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="FootballFan96" post="846288" timestamp="1284386265"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=72810.msg846250#msg846250 date=1284384283]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=72810.msg846235#msg846235 date=1284382657]
[/quote]

[/quote]

because of history or this years talent / execution?
[/quote]

im just talking about this year. 

WO-S is light years ahead of the team they were last year.Well,that may be a bit much. ;D.They are vastly improved however.This years team from what I have seen has that extra ingredient that has been lacking.The only thing they need to do is tighten up on their pass defense.However that kid from FW was right on target with most of his passes and he had outstanding receivers so we might not be that bad in that area.

P.S....Don't overlook Silsbee.

[quote name="GUNHO" post="846330" timestamp="1284389303"]
WO-S is light years ahead of the team they were last year.Well,that may be a bit much. ;D.They are vastly improved however.This years team from what I have seen has that extra ingredient that has been lacking.The only thing they need to do is tighten up on their pass defense.However that kid from FW was right on target with most of his passes and he had outstanding receivers so we might not be that bad in that area.

[/quote]

dont WOS fans say something along these lines every year?

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="846331" timestamp="1284389431"]
[quote author=GUNHO link=topic=72810.msg846330#msg846330 date=1284389303]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not me.I'm usualy conservitive and objective but i have to come out of the closet this year and join Coop. ;D

[quote name="GUNHO" post="846339" timestamp="1284389838"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=72810.msg846331#msg846331 date=1284389431]
[quote author=GUNHO link=topic=72810.msg846330#msg846330 date=1284389303]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not me.I'm usualy conservitive and objective but i have to come out of the closet this year and join Coop. ;D
[/quote]

oh lord...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder