Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bh89-2" post="836429" timestamp="1283363272"]
[quote author=rjn75 link=topic=72268.msg836066#msg836066 date=1283304484]
I'm a white Yankee
I'm all in.
[/quote]

Good LORD dude, even the preacher would not admit that!    ;D ;D 

[/quote]

bh – that’s regionism, you’re a regionist!
Leave the nice Yank alone!

j/k – all are welcome - all are welcome, …….. don’t go into the liiiiiight!

[quote name="Keyser Soze" post="836507" timestamp="1283371602"]
OK Weed I'm all in. I have a question though. Instead of calling True Blue a Cowboy hater or Romosexual, is it ok if just call him stupid? I mean, I don't hate him. He just can't help but say stupid things. Alright? Ok good....
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The thought of making a racially toned post shouldn't cross anybody's mind on this board.
That being said I'M IN!

I am a cajun, but the smartest thing my great grandfather did was move from Lafayette to PORT NECHES!
The smartest person in Louisiana is the one who moves to Texas  ;D

The smartest thing my mom did (class of 1960 from Nederland) was move to Port Neches and raise her kids!
Thank goodness I was raised as an Indian!
My blood still bleeds purple and it's good, because right now I turn Wilson JH Ponies into Dayton Broncos by making them ALWAYS BELIEVE!

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="836512" timestamp="1283372462"]
The thought of making a racially toned post shouldn't cross anybody's mind on this board.
That being said I'M IN!

I am a cajun, but the smartest thing my great grandfather did was move from Lafayette to PORT NECHES!
The smartest person in Louisiana is the one who moves to Texas  ;D

The smartest thing my mom did (class of 1960 from Nederland) was move to Port Neches and raise her kids!
Thank goodness I was raised as an Indian!
My blood still bleeds purple and it's good, because right now I turn Wilson JH Ponies into Dayton Broncos by making them ALWAYS BELIEVE!
[/quote] Yep the smart one do move to Texas.... and I am glad you here in Dayton to makes them ponies ALWAYS BELIEVE all the way to BRONCOS... AND the only colors I see are RED White and BLUE *cough* and some [color=pink]pink t-shirts in the near future ;D[/color][size=10pt][/size]

[quote name="elhector1" post="836541" timestamp="1283375957"]
;D  Cue the mariachi music, break out the salsa, and bring me the lime, salt, and the shot of Cuervo Reposado...

I'll let you all guess my heritage from the BIG CLUES I just left.

Oh...BTW...in...deep...and getting deeper...lol   :D
[/quote]
8) 8)

I think we should get all our racism out our system...then we can face the anti racism challenge....I'll go first....you ready white folks....you ready black folks...you ready middle east...you ready far east...you ready brown folks....

[size=18pt][color=red][move][b][size=18pt]I HATE LAZY PEOPLE....PERIOD!!![/size][/b][/move][/color][/size]

ok....I'm done... ;D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="SgtRey" post="836674" timestamp="1283390662"]
I think we should get all our racism out our system...then we can face the anti racism challenge....I'll go first....you ready white folks....you ready black folks...you ready middle east...you ready far east...you ready brown folks....

[size=18pt][color=red][move][b][size=18pt]I HATE LAZY PEOPLE....PERIOD!!![/size][/b][/move][/color][/size]

ok....I'm done... ;D
[/quote]

I agree Sargent Jerk, remember? LOL!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D Great post. I dislike women who won't marry the father of their child so they can stay on WICK and get free medical, dental, formula, diapers, food stamps and so on. Now, I am talking about the women who have jobs and so does their common law husbands. These young people know how to work the system. I know a few. I know this is changing the subject but "sgtrey" brought up a good point. Believe me this has everthing to do with all RACES.

I guess I missed the posts that this post were meant for. I have never really been a part of discussion on here that I thought was even close to racist. I am sure I just missed it. This poat sure did one thing, put attention on it.

I have no problem with it, but many times when you put attention on something it gets worse instead of better. Some of the comments on here are true and I am in because I never have or never will post anything to do with race on here. Still not sure it needed to be a post, but maybe so.

I am in. Child of the King where no color is seen, so it doesn't matter! 

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Jbdfan" post="836710" timestamp="1283396624"]
I guess I missed the posts that this post were meant for. I have never really been a part of discussion on here that I thought was even close to racist. I am sure I just missed it. This poat sure did one thing, put attention on it.

I have no problem with it, but many times when you put attention on something it gets worse instead of better. Some of the comments on here are true and I am in because I never have or never will post anything to do with race on here. Still not sure it needed to be a post, but maybe so.

[/quote]

I disagree, I think contructive dialog is needed. We are all somewhat racist and will always be. Just the way it is but we can all get along. I treat people how they treat me. Now, I have said things on here that I am very regretfull for but in the same sentence I have said things that I am very passionate about. I have said, I am sorry to many people on here. That is the key, because it is not about race, it is about right and wrong. It is also about being a man or woman and admitting when you are wrong.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="836723" timestamp="1283398849"]
[quote author=Jbdfan link=topic=72268.msg836710#msg836710 date=1283396624]

[/quote]

I disagree, I think contructive dialog is needed. We are all somewhat racist and will always be. Just the way it is but we can all get along. I treat people how they treat me. Now, I have said things on here that I am very regretfull for but in the same sentence I have said things that I am very passionate about. I have said, I am sorry to many people on here. That is the key, because it is not about race, it is about right and wrong. It is also about being a man or woman and admitting when you are wrong.
[/quote]

Great post Bleed...I still don't understand the purpose of this post, but I guess I'm in too!...Welsh with a a 16th of Cherokee here.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="836705" timestamp="1283395798"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72268.msg836674#msg836674 date=1283390662]

ok....I'm done... ;D
[/quote]

I agree Sargent Jerk, remember? LOL!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D Great post. I dislike women who won't marry the father of their child so they can stay on WICK and get free medical, dental, formula, diapers, food stamps and so on. Now, I am talking about the women who have jobs and so does their common law husbands. These young people know how to work the system. I know a few. I know this is changing the subject but "sgtrey" brought up a good point. Believe me this has everthing to do with all RACES.
[/quote]

Sure do orange tampax.. :D :D...it's cool, every race has it's flaws...everyone's race has it's few that works the system, IMO, that's how racism was created...a race feeling they are superior to other, and a race feeling they deserve more than another.....then eventually, once our country said it was ok to treat other races equal, we found reasons to continue to not to want to do that...today, we still blame other races for our Country's failures...Instead of utilizing what we have, much like the Mighty WB Bruins Football Team(one of the most ethnically diverse programs in SETX), we still choose to use money & color in place of hard work and loyalty.... ;D

[quote name="Jbdfan" post="836710" timestamp="1283396624"]

[/quote]

I agree with your mindset but you obviously have not been on certain Locker Room topics.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="836723" timestamp="1283398849"]
[quote author=Jbdfan link=topic=72268.msg836710#msg836710 date=1283396624]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now thats what i am talking about.  Great post.  Constructive dialog is the key.  For those who have not seen inuendos that many read as hateful and racial, thats great, yet you still want to be considered as "in" on the challenge. 
I repeat my intentions for this thread are for us all to accept the challenge of attacking these types of post yet being very careful not to attack the poster.  The concept of how to do this is the challenge.

BTW---I have not been seeing any post to prove the point.  HMMMM  there will be some----I can feel it.  :-\
What will you do? 

[quote name="baddog" post="836524" timestamp="1283374157"]
My son (Ned.) is dating a girl from PNG. Does this make them both non-regionists?  ;D

Hey yankee, where you from? I love a Joisey accent. (Marisa Tomei.....''My Cousin Vinny'' ...whatever accent she had)
[/quote]

Ummmmm... my husband’s family is in PN, so I would have to say that is close to a moral sin! LOL.

Guess it means you are a better parent than I -or- that our kids can rise above us, in spite of us!

I am sure Ned is a fine young man.

Oh and BTW Absent - Gumbo is great!

[quote name="elhector1" post="836885" timestamp="1283444272"]
I think what some of us saw in the past years was people coming on here, disrespecting a half time show from a high school that was in a particular region, and leaving comments that, if they didn't cross racially insensitive lines, then skirted them...

You know how them band parents are....
[/quote]

BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I would say something about the Cheerleader parents but.... (in a whisper) I'm scared of them, Shhhhh!

[quote name="HI_#20_Mom" post="836903" timestamp="1283446747"]
[quote author=elhector1 link=topic=72268.msg836885#msg836885 date=1283444272]
I think what some of us saw in the past years was people coming on here, disrespecting a half time show from a high school that was in a particular region, and leaving comments that, if they didn't cross racially insensitive lines, then skirted them...

You know how them band parents are....
[/quote]

BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I would say something about the Cheerleader parents but.... (in a whisper) I'm scared of them, Shhhhh!
[/quote]
LOL, cheerleader parents.......LOLOLOLOL
As far as half time shows go, the best ones were held during the 70's at the Soul Bowl each year. Loved it when my dad got to call those games and we got to go with him. (Of course this goes way off topic in this thread.  ;) )

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami