Anahuac @ Hamshire-Fannett predictions...

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="835046" timestamp="1283190158"]
HF getting it's first win since 2008 over Splendora ..Was a shot in the arm for them...But I don't think they can do it against Anahuac...Anahuac by 14+
[/quote]

It was hard for me to gage our team last week up against a much bigger team in Kinkaid.  Seemed like they outweighed us by 25-30lbs per man + an extra 20 players on the sideline.  We won the 1st half though!  ;)

I really don't see HF being able to keep up, but stranger things have happened!

One things for sure, the Horns and Panthers will strap on the buckets and decide it on the field come Friday Night @ Longhorn Stadium. This is our first home game so the atmosphere should be great. Come on out and get you a Rice Ball and watch two good teams and Coaching Staffs get after it.  8)  ;D :)

I might make the trip out and catch this one.  Price has HF on the right track, but Anahuac is flat out strong.  Big big big day to be had by Albritton. (sp?)

Anahuac - 35
HF - 14

just to play devils advocate, what if HF starts 2-0 and BH starts 0-2?  How long before the boys who ran Price out of town start second guessing their decision making??

[quote name="Rebel4Christ" post="835124" timestamp="1283198289"]
I might make the trip out and catch this one.  Price has HF on the right track, but Anahuac is flat out strong.  Big big big day to be had by Albritton. (sp?)

Anahuac - 35
HF - 14

just to play devils advocate, what if HF starts 2-0 and BH starts 0-2?  How long before the boys who ran Price out of town start second guessing their decision making??
[/quote]

Albritton had 19 carries and 213 yards and one touchdown.

[quote name="et531303" post="835145" timestamp="1283200039"]
[quote author=Rebel4Christ link=topic=72240.msg835124#msg835124 date=1283198289]

Anahuac - 35
HF - 14

[/quote]

Albritton had 19 carries and 213 yards and one touchdown.
[/quote]

All those yards came in the 1st half as well.  I look for him to have the same kind of night, but add a few more scores to the stat sheet this week!

[quote name="incognito123" post="835732" timestamp="1283272438"]
did he play in the second half??
[/quote]

Think he had 14/15 carries the 1st half...Kinkaid pretty much had the ball the entire 2nd half - we had 3 or 4 3 and outs after half-time and he carried the ball a few times.  They ran the spread offense and used up lots of clock 'til we wore out!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder