DAYTON BRONCO'S vs FORT BEND ELKINS

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="hardcore" post="831605" timestamp="1282879719"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=71913.msg831593#msg831593 date=1282878916]
[quote author=hardcore link=topic=71913.msg831587#msg831587 date=1282878539]
I was right about the LCM- 25 GCM-14 my prediction and the actual score was 24-14 LCM.
I will stand by my prediction that Dayton will be beat like they stole something. 56-23 in favor of Fort Bend Elkins ;D
That is the bottom line because "HARDCORE" said so.
[/quote]

You want to ride to the game with me hardcore?  That way you can kiss my beautiful posterior all the way home! 
[/quote] No because I do not want be the one to console you when Fort Bend Elkins puts a pop noch Dayton head.  :'( is not my style.
[/quote]

Dude you are in for a really rough evening!

I call it how I see it when it comes to prediction guys! I look at factual stats and make my own conclusion. I do not think that Dayton will win because they have little below average defense and a semi-good offense. Fort Bend Elkins has a diverse offense which is really good and a solid defense. Dayton cannot stop the run too well specially Fort Bend Elkins running game. I wish the best for Dayton this year and best of luck in district but do not see ya winning district maybe third or fourth this year. I still stand by my prediction.  8)

[quote name="hardcore" post="831629" timestamp="1282881860"]
I call it how I see it when it comes to prediction guys! I look at factual stats and make my own conclusion. I do not think that Dayton will win because they have little below average defense and a semi-good offense. Fort Bend Elkins has a diverse offense which is really good and a solid defense. [b]Dayton cannot stop the run too well [/b] specially Fort Bend Elkins running game. I wish the best for Dayton this year and best of luck in district but do not see ya winning district maybe third or fourth this year. I still stand by my prediction.  8)
[/quote]

wow!!! you really don't get out much.

[quote name="dayton" post="831691" timestamp="1282910248"]
[quote author=hardcore link=topic=71913.msg831629#msg831629 date=1282881860]
I call it how I see it when it comes to prediction guys! I look at factual stats and make my own conclusion. I do not think that Dayton will win because they have little below average defense and a semi-good offense. Fort Bend Elkins has a diverse offense which is really good and a solid defense. [b]Dayton cannot stop the run too well [/b] specially Fort Bend Elkins running game. I wish the best for Dayton this year and best of luck in district but do not see ya winning district maybe third or fourth this year. I still stand by my prediction.  8)
[/quote]

wow!!! you really don't get out much.
[/quote]

It's ok, I just farted on his profile page...yes, that just happened

[quote name="liltex" post="831704" timestamp="1282913281"]
7Mary3 been wondering where you and rollinac have been.Good to see ya posting again.
[/quote]
Thanks, good to be back.  I'm a seasonal poster but I do keep track of things...I'll have to shoot ol'RollinAC an email and wake his butt up.

First - Hardcore is jus trying to get a rise. I have never seen Elkins play so no clue. Based on last years results, which is a poor barometer of this years teams, Elkins was good and hung very tough with Clear Springs - 28-26. Springs is pretty good this year, as evidenced by last nights thrashing of a good 4a Dawson. But they had some problems with Dawson - 3 turnovers and only 20 yards rushing. So I know Dayton much better and know they are good. I would predict a  game where Elkins could win by no more than 14, but Dayton could easily win this thing also. Go 4a Dayton!!

I just think its a little early for Dayton to be this confident.  Elkins is going to put a spanking on them (IMO).  They are massive upfront, and in general across the board.  They are well coached, and will likely win their district without too much trouble.

Elkins offensive front will dominate the Dayton front, which will control the tempo of the game.

21+ game for Elkins.

42-21 Elkins.

Guest octfeb
JV
Elkins 20
Dayton 18

Freshman
Dayton 30
Elkins 8

Not to shabby for the JV.. and look at them freshman The talent just keeps a coming in Bronco Land  ;D

[quote name="HUM398" post="831777" timestamp="1282919791"]
I just think its a little early for Dayton to be this confident.  Elkins is going to put a spanking on them (IMO).  They are massive upfront, and in general across the board.  They are well coached, and will likely win their district without too much trouble.

Elkins offensive front will dominate the Dayton front, which will control the tempo of the game.

21+ game for Elkins.

42-21 Elkins.
[/quote]

oh!  he's back!!  the statistician...the enrollment whiz kid...

dayton will be 1-0 after this week and will leave you dominating your own front.

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="831807" timestamp="1282923485"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=71913.msg831777#msg831777 date=1282919791]

21+ game for Elkins.

42-21 Elkins.
[/quote]

dayton will be 1-0 after this week and will leave you dominating your own front.

[/quote]

Never went anywhere.

If you could see past your own nose, you'd be a lot more open to predictions.

If you can beat Elkins, i say you romp Ike.

Elkins is the best team in that district this year, IMHO.

Football season is back and every year there is some guy that dont have a clue just predicting that someone scores 50 on the Bronc's.. (not gonna happen). Yall keep those updates coming tonight because I am on the road and its killin' me not to be there when Elkins tries that first run play and Ripkowski makes the RB blow snot bubbles.. Get em Broncs
p.s. I just flicked a booger on Hardcore's post, now I just realized its on my own computer.. I gotta get a paper towel

[quote name="Backflipper" post="831818" timestamp="1282924115"]
Football season is back and every year there is some guy that dont have a clue just predicting that someone scores 50 on the Bronc's.. (not gonna happen). Yall keep those updates coming tonight because I am on the road and its killin' me not to be there when Elkins tries that first run play and Ripkowski makes the RB blow snot bubbles.. Get em Broncs
p.s. I just flicked a booger on Hardcore's post, now I just realized its on my own computer.. I gotta get a paper towel
[/quote]
Come on now Backflipper, you know someone is gonna score 50 on the Broncs.....uuuuh when does basketball start anyway?  ;)

[quote name="HUM398" post="831816" timestamp="1282924017"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=71913.msg831807#msg831807 date=1282923485]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=71913.msg831777#msg831777 date=1282919791]

21+ game for Elkins.

42-21 Elkins.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Never went anywhere.

If you could see past your own nose, you'd be a lot more open to predictions.

If you can beat Elkins, i say you romp Ike.

Elkins is the best team in that district this year, IMHO.
[/quote]

I'm open to predictions...but not when the conflict with mine...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder