west orange stark @ friendswood @ Deer Park

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rschult you were right but it was 23-2A in 1961 the year Dayton lost to Brady in the qtr.finals.In game #6 that year Dayton beat WOS 16-12 according to texashsfootball.com records-cross ref.WOS sch.in 61 and it confirmed again so who's record is right.

Guest hardcore
I know that WOS lost alot to graduation. I also know that Friendswood has alot of depth on their squad.  I have take friendswood by 24 over WOS. :o

Guest hardcore
[quote name="liltex" post="820479" timestamp="1280105715"]
No it was West Orange before they had Stark.
[/quote] Thank you for that correction. ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="820535" timestamp="1280139564"]
What you were referring to I think was a scrimmage 1 of those years.But the 2 have always played tuff/close games most years and nobody counts scrimmages as win/loss.
[/quote]

Don't believe that, they counted the BH scrimmages every year and it was not even a game type scrimmage. Anything to pad the already padded "81% winning record" that does not count most of their school history.  ;) ;)

[quote name="bh89-2" post="820542" timestamp="1280146446"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=71184.msg820535#msg820535 date=1280139564]
What you were referring to I think was a scrimmage 1 of those years.But the 2 have always played tuff/close games most years and nobody counts scrimmages as win/loss.
[/quote]

Don't believe that, they counted the BH scrimmages every year and it was not even a game type scrimmage. Anything to pad the already padded "81% winning record" that does not count most of their school history.   ;) ;)
[/quote]
liltex, this guy just can't hold back his bitterness toward WO-S.  I remember his words on this message board right before WO-S scrimmaged BH for the first time, "Get ready for some real competition."  True to his typical retarded predictions, BH got spanked.  In fact, BH has scored only seven (7) points in all our scrimmages combined.  No one counts scrimmages in the record books, but if BH would have "won" the scrimmage (dreaming, of course), bh89-2 would have announced over and over that BH "won" this thing, and in his mind it would have counted as a real game.  If we would have played BH in two-hand touch, flag football, 7 on 7, a or a traditional scrimmage format, it would not have mattered.  Same outcome.  For his sake, it's a good thing these were NOT real games, but if they would have been, we know what the obvious result would have been.  bh89-2, scrimmaging the Eagles was such a distant memory until you brought it up again.  Thanks for reminding us that we have a 100% winning percentage in scrimmages against your team, but who's counting.  :D :D :D

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="820203" timestamp="1279996323"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=71184.msg820189#msg820189 date=1279990154]
[quote author=WO-S 89 link=topic=71184.msg820179#msg820179 date=1279988010]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=71184.msg820177#msg820177 date=1279986605]
who is going to come out with the win on this one.will this be the first time west orange has played friendswood
[/quote]

We palyed them in 2000 playoffs and beat them in Conroe.
[/quote]

Correct on the year, but the venue was Pasadena.  Froze my rear end off that day!
[/quote] Windy and Cold! WO-S by 1.
[/quote]

I took this post meaning that WOS beat Friendswood by 1 back in 2000 in Pasadena on a COLD and WINDY day, not a prediction for this year's game. ::)

How about being more clear next time and not quote a post that's talking about a past game?

[quote name="griff" post="820551" timestamp="1280148310"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=71184.msg820542#msg820542 date=1280146446]
[/quote]

Don't believe that, they counted the BH scrimmages every year and it was not even a game type scrimmage. Anything to pad the already padded "81% winning record" that does not count most of their school history.   ;) ;)
[/quote]
liltex, this guy just can't hold back his bitterness toward WO-S.  I remember his words on this message board right before WO-S scrimmaged BH for the first time, "Get ready for some real competition."  True to his typical retarded predictions, BH got spanked.  In fact, BH has scored only seven (7) points in all our scrimmages combined.  No one counts scrimmages in the record books, but if BH would have "won" the scrimmage (dreaming, of course), bh89-2 would have announced over and over that BH "won" this thing, and in his mind it would have counted as a real game.  If we would have played BH in two-hand touch, flag football, 7 on 7, a or a traditional scrimmage format, it would not have mattered.  Same outcome.  For his sake, it's a good thing these were NOT real games, but if they would have been, we know what the obvious result would have been.  bh89-2, scrimmaging the Eagles was such a distant memory until you brought it up again.  Thanks for reminding us that we have a 100% winning percentage in scrimmages against your team, but who's counting.  :D :D :D

[/quote]

I am not counting WOS's record against C.E. King either, where WOS was outscored 88 to 21 in three games.  ;D ;D ;D  Or that 52 -29 beat down Wimberley gave WOS.  Or even better, how about the loss WOS took to the Mighty Huffman Falcons in 2004.  In the words of my Kirbyville friends, WOS who?  ;) 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="820660" timestamp="1280174560"]
[quote author=griff link=topic=71184.msg820551#msg820551 date=1280148310]
[/quote]

Don't believe that, they counted the BH scrimmages every year and it was not even a game type scrimmage. Anything to pad the already padded "81% winning record" that does not count most of their school history.  ;) ;)
[/quote]
liltex, this guy just can't hold back his bitterness toward WO-S.  I remember his words on this message board right before WO-S scrimmaged BH for the first time, "Get ready for some real competition."  True to his typical retarded predictions, BH got spanked.  In fact, BH has scored only seven (7) points in all our scrimmages combined.  No one counts scrimmages in the record books, but if BH would have "won" the scrimmage (dreaming, of course), bh89-2 would have announced over and over that BH "won" this thing, and in his mind it would have counted as a real game.  If we would have played BH in two-hand touch, flag football, 7 on 7, a or a traditional scrimmage format, it would not have mattered.  Same outcome.  For his sake, it's a good thing these were NOT real games, but if they would have been, we know what the obvious result would have been.  bh89-2, scrimmaging the Eagles was such a distant memory until you brought it up again.  Thanks for reminding us that we have a 100% winning percentage in scrimmages against your team, but who's counting.  :D :D :D

[/quote]

I am not counting WOS's record against C.E. King either, where WOS was outscored 88 to 21 in three games.  ;D ;D ;D  Or that 52 -29 beat down Wimberley gave WOS.  Or even better, how about the loss WOS took to the Mighty Huffman Falcons in 2004.  In the words of my Kirbyville friends, WOS who?  ;) 

[/quote]

Funny you mention Kirbyville.  There is somewhat of a common thread there...Kirbyville has never beat WO-S....and Barbers Hill has never beat Kirbyville.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="820663" timestamp="1280174914"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=71184.msg820660#msg820660 date=1280174560]
[/quote]

Don't believe that, they counted the BH scrimmages every year and it was not even a game type scrimmage. Anything to pad the already padded "81% winning record" that does not count most of their school history.   ;) ;)
[/quote]
liltex, this guy just can't hold back his bitterness toward WO-S.  I remember his words on this message board right before WO-S scrimmaged BH for the first time, "Get ready for some real competition."  True to his typical retarded predictions, BH got spanked.  In fact, BH has scored only seven (7) points in all our scrimmages combined.  No one counts scrimmages in the record books, but if BH would have "won" the scrimmage (dreaming, of course), bh89-2 would have announced over and over that BH "won" this thing, and in his mind it would have counted as a real game.  If we would have played BH in two-hand touch, flag football, 7 on 7, a or a traditional scrimmage format, it would not have mattered.  Same outcome.  For his sake, it's a good thing these were NOT real games, but if they would have been, we know what the obvious result would have been.  bh89-2, scrimmaging the Eagles was such a distant memory until you brought it up again.  Thanks for reminding us that we have a 100% winning percentage in scrimmages against your team, but who's counting.  :D :D :D

[/quote]

I am not counting WOS's record against C.E. King either, where WOS was outscored 88 to 21 in three games.  ;D ;D ;D  Or that 52 -29 beat down Wimberley gave WOS.  Or even better, how about the loss WOS took to the Mighty Huffman Falcons in 2004.  In the words of my Kirbyville friends, WOS who?   ;) 

[/quote]

Funny you mention Kirbyville.  There is somewhat of a common thread there...Kirbyville has never beat WO-S....and Barbers Hill has never beat Kirbyville.
[/quote]

Kirbyville friends??  Thats what i was gonna say WOSGRAD!  The only thing we have in common is neither of us can beat WOS!  You see the difference is Kville can actually beat teams from the Triangle!  BH just sits on the other side of the river and uses Dayton's success as their own. 

Looking through fogged up glasses cause we never beat WOS but never beat Friendswood either as they are 6-0 vs.Coach Stewart's Broncos but we could hang w/them and so can WOS.In those 6 losses (2)by 1-(2) by 3 (1) by 7 =5 games and go figure in 08 those pesky Mustangs beat us 42-21 we go on to state - they go to semi's.So yes WOS has a exc.chance but gotta have 4 good qtrs :'( 8) ::) 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="820670" timestamp="1280175654"]
Looking through fogged up glasses cause we never beat WOS but never beat Friendswood either as they are 6-0 vs.Coach Stewart's Broncos but we could hang w/them and so can WOS.In those 6 losses (2)by 1-(2) by 3 (1) by 7 =5 games and go figure in 08 those pesky Mustangs beat us 42-21 we go on to state - they go to semi's.So yes WOS has a exc.chance but gotta have 4 good qtrs :'( 8) ::) 8)
[/quote]

There is no doubt about that liltex.  Friendswood will be a pretty heavy favorite going into the game with WO-S, I don't think anyone would doubt that.  But as you said earlier, this is a game where Coach Hooks will definitely see the areas that need to be worked on before district.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="820668" timestamp="1280175392"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=71184.msg820663#msg820663 date=1280174914]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Kirbyville friends??  Thats what i was gonna say WOSGRAD!  The only thing we have in common is neither of us can beat WOS!  You see the difference is Kville can actually beat teams from the Triangle!  BH just sits on the other side of the river and uses Dayton's success as their own. 
[/quote]

Yes, I did notice that ryker.  I won't lump him with other BH folks, though.  He is in a league of his own. 

[quote name="rykerx144" post="820668" timestamp="1280175392"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=71184.msg820663#msg820663 date=1280174914]
[/quote]

Don't believe that, they counted the BH scrimmages every year and it was not even a game type scrimmage. Anything to pad the already padded "81% winning record" that does not count most of their school history.   ;) ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not counting WOS's record against C.E. King either, where WOS was outscored 88 to 21 in three games.  ;D ;D ;D  Or that 52 -29 beat down Wimberley gave WOS.  Or even better, how about the loss WOS took to the Mighty Huffman Falcons in 2004.  In the words of my Kirbyville friends, WOS who?   ;) 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Kirbyville friends??   Thats what i was gonna say WOSGRAD!  The only thing we have in common is neither of us can beat WOS!   You see the difference is Kville can actually beat teams from the Triangle!  BH just sits on the other side of the river and uses Dayton's success as their own. 
[/quote]Also known as 'coat tail riding'... ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder