Lumberton VS Jasper predictions

Guest LR1969
Should be a close game. Could go either way. Won't even try to pick a winner but I expect a low scoring game with no more than 5 points separating the winner/loser. Just my two cents!

The thing is with these two teams, they are either really good or really bad.  You just never know.  I have seen Jasper play in a State game and the next few years can't beat Liberty.  BH dismantled Lumberton year after year, then along comes Beard and a good QB and they make a good run.  That's whats fun about this game, things change and as fans it's more fun NOT to admit it....  ;D

I'll go with Jasper because they have more tradition. 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="819671" timestamp="1279806558"]
The thing is with these two teams, they are either really good or really bad.  You just never know.  I have seen Jasper play in a State game and the next few years can't beat Liberty.  BH dismantled Lumberton year after year, then along comes Beard and a good QB and they make a good run.  That's whats fun about this game, things change and as fans it's more fun NOT to admit it....  ;D

[/quote]

Well said...

[quote name="bh89-2" post="819671" timestamp="1279806558"]

[/quote]
once again, 89 strikes!  :o

[quote name="liltex" post="820534" timestamp="1280139278"]
Some said the same thing last year and Lumberton wasn't a bad team they should have made the playoffs and only had 14 seniors.This year got 18 and who don't have holes to fill except maybe WestBrook?
[/quote]
Your right they had a good team they just couldnt stop making bone head mistakes and getting penalized for them, but yes they were a good team

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami