Ryan Hughes or Brennan Doty??

Not really fair to make this decision, well for me at least.  I've seen Doty play and he's a decent QB.  But my one chance to see Hughes was interupted by the mud bowl.  It's unfair for me to judge this kid playing in that slop of weather that was at Babe Zaharius stadium...

[quote name="LTrain" post="812256" timestamp="1276472592"]
Because thats what the post is about, its a comparison opinion between the 2 QB's
[/quote]

Well I'm going to hijack this post if that's the way you're gonna be...who's better; Ryan Hughes or Brennan Doty or Hunter Gonzales?

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="813130" timestamp="1276711778"]
[quote author=LTrain link=topic=70211.msg812256#msg812256 date=1276472592]
Because thats what the post is about, its a comparison opinion between the 2 QB's
[/quote]

Well I'm going to hijack this post if that's the way you're gonna be...who's better; Ryan Hughes or Brennan Doty or Hunter Gonzales?
[/quote]

Dionte Forney, LOL!

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="813130" timestamp="1276711778"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ty Schlottmann isn't bad either if that's how were doing this thread, but as a qb, I have to pick Brennan Doty.  We completely shut Harmon down last year, (he had single digit rushing yards) and Doty's leadership and accuracy kept them in the game.  A game that looked like a runaway at halftime.(20-0)  Pretty impressive for an underclassman in that big of a game.  If he can put on a little bit of weight, he should easily find himself on a couple recruiting list.  

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="813143" timestamp="1276713512"]
[quote author=A Bear's Bear link=topic=70211.msg813130#msg813130 date=1276711778]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ty Schlottmann isn't bad either if that's how were doing this thread, but as a qb, I have to pick Brennan Doty.  We completely shut Harmon down last year, (he had single digit rushing yards) and Doty's leadership and accuracy kept them in the game.  A game that looked like a runaway at halftime.(20-0)  Pretty impressive for an underclassman in that big of a game.  If he can put on a little bit of weight, he should easily find himself on a couple recruiting list.  
[/quote]

and watching him so far its only gotten better and it looks like he has gained a little weight

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont