A Shameless Stadium Plug

Here's the link to the North Texas stadium construction going on in Denton.  Interesting to watch it develop.  BTW, I passed by LU's stadium Friday on my way to a doctor visit and the exterior entrance really looks nice.
[url=http://oxblue.com/pro/open/unt/stadium?DB_OEM_ID=1800]NT Stadium Video Camera[/url]

Guest coachacola
That's a very nice web cam.  Lamar should have installed one like that on the Montagne Center.  UNT's stadium should be one of the best in the Sun Belt.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="802648" timestamp="1274120974"]
Mean Green, is the new stadium capacity going to be 50 or 60K?  I thought I saw a awhile back that is was going to be about 60k.  That would position them really nicely.
[/quote]
50 to 60K??  No way!  Where did you hear that?

All $78,000,000 will buy you nowadays is a very nice, upscale 32,000 seat venue, designed for expansion seating as the need and funds become available.  32K is just right for UNT.  TCU's Amon Carter stadium seats 40K+ and even with their success the past 10 years they still only draw in the mid-30's for a high profile game.

[quote name="Green Menace" post="802748" timestamp="1274132885"]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=69791.msg802648#msg802648 date=1274120974]
Mean Green, is the new stadium capacity going to be 50 or 60K?  I thought I saw a awhile back that is was going to be about 60k.  That would position them really nicely.
[/quote]
50 to 60K??  No way!  Where did you hear that?

All $78,000,000 will buy you nowadays is a very nice, upscale 32,000 seat venue, designed for expansion seating as the need and funds become available.  32K is just right for UNT.  TCU's Amon Carter stadium seats 40K+ and even with their success the past 10 years they still only draw in the mid-30's for a high profile game.
[/quote]

Don't remember.  I want to think I saw something on the Mean Green sight a year or so ago.  No matter, if Provost Umphrey can be expanded to 28k that fits in nicely with your new stadium especially if that includes a nice press box with more suites on the West side.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124