20 4A Top 4?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="D3zii" post="803415" timestamp="1274294871"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=69558.msg803409#msg803409 date=1274294531]
Vidor graduated over 2/3 of the varsity-33 seniors-10 juniors ret.as seniors+add the JV.
[/quote]

That dosent mean anything.. Central garduated every Sr. In 09 And we End up going three rounds Deep.
All It really does is give the coach something to tell the players to add fuel to the fire, how no one is takeing them serious..
[/quote]

Really????  Central graduated every senior????  A Senior that actually graduated?  What a concept! 

Just messin' with ya.  I knew what you meant.

[quote name="skipper" post="805632" timestamp="1274839955"]
lc-m played some of you a close game last year and belive me thay are alot better this year so be ready
[/quote]
LCM played us as a real good game. I see them making the playoffs this year.

When we played L.C.M  the game was closer than the score (28-7) but Ozen had me more worried, Because it was mistakes we made aginst LCM that kept them in it.. Ozen really played us well, (Maybe because of the rirvaly mentality).. But they have a good young group of JV players also comeing up plus the players from last year.. Ozen is never short on talent.. I think they get in this year

I am out of hibernation the mighty Livingston Lions will conduct their spring game tonight in Livingston. Should know after tonight just how loud the 2010 Lions will roar!!  Remember all you guys felt pretty confident last year with the loss of Dustin Harris that the Lions would be a non factor just ask the Jags about that one, the Lions were in the playoff race right down to the last district game. So as always don't ever take the Livingston Lions lightly!!!!

Don't expect much insight from me though, there will be some key personell changes and they won't be revealed on this board  by me that is anyway!!!!!!!

[quote name="Lionfan" post="806841" timestamp="1275066964"]
I am out of hibernation the mighty Livingston Lions will conduct their spring game tonight in Livingston. Should know after tonight just how loud the 2010 Lions will roar!!   Remember all you guys felt pretty confident last year with the loss of Dustin Harris that the Lions would be a non factor just ask the Jags about that one, the Lions were in the playoff race right down to the last district game. So as always don't ever take the Livingston Lions lightly!!!!

Don't expect much insight from me though, there will be some key personell changes and they won't be revealed on this board  by me that is anyway!!!!!!!
[/quote]

::)

I am out of hibernation the mighty Livingston Lions will conduct their spring game tonight in Livingston. Should know after tonight just how loud the 2010 Lions will roar!!   Remember all you guys felt pretty confident last year with the loss of Dustin Harris that the Lions would be a non factor just ask the Jags about that one, the Lions were in the playoff race right down to the last district game. So as always don't ever take the Livingston Lions lightly!!!!

[/quote]Good deal!  You beat a talented Jag team in a mud bowl...  By 1 score..All that work and still didn't make the playoffs... While my Jags made another deep playoff run...

[quote name="D3zii" post="806947" timestamp="1275082927"]
Lol.. I didnt make that Game, But I heard that was the only reason They didnt score more, If im not mistaken Boram..

[/quote]

Well on one hand rain usually favors the slower team (Lumberton) but on the other hand it also favors teams that don't pass the ball (Central).  Both sides can make valid arguments...except for the fact that Central was 2nd in district this year and Lumberton was tied for last, so I find using that as an excuse for Lumberton to be questionable, at best.  I rule in favor of the defendant, Central would have won anyway.  Case dismissed...

[/quote]

Are you serious?  Aren't you the same guy that disappeared mid-way through district, because of all of the bold predictions?????  "AND QUINTON JACKSON IS STILL ON HIS FEET!"  Give me a break!

[quote name="scooter!" post="807081" timestamp="1275104597"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=69558.msg807033#msg807033 date=1275099878]
Not Necesarily,, They would of lost to Central the last Two years,,Lol I mean we did beat yall in pre-distrct in case you didnt remeber
[/quote]new season, let the Air Raid began  8)
[/quote]Me thinks that 'Scooter' have been riding a 'tricycle'... :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder