Where do you want Mike to Broadcast?

Where will Mike go?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Mike go?

• Nederland/Ozen
    • Livingston/LC-M

[quote name="bballfan33" post="761559" timestamp="1266462708"]
hows this even a question? a first place game or fourth place game..hmmm come on now
[/quote]

For the simple fact that the 4th place game is a win and your in, the loser goes home. In the 1st place game, both teams still go to the playoffs, win or lose.

The 4th place game is more like a real playoff game. Everything on the line.

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="761642" timestamp="1266467495"]
Nederland Ozen there's a serious amount of basketball players between those teams
[/quote]

Really???  Heard a few people say that HJ has played nobody this year other than Kountze and Silsbee??? ::) ::) ::)  I AGREE!!!!!  HJ has played Nederland and they are a very good team!!!  Have not seen Ozen play this year but assume that they have the athletes and players that they have had in the past!!!

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="761666" timestamp="1266468456"]
Wasn't me talking down on hj I saw you'll play a good central team early saw you'll play the best 2a team in the state (actually I think ktz is the best and new waverly a distant second but them are other stories )...besides I think nederland is good and shouldn't have been beat by ozen
[/quote]

Strength of Ozen: Guard Play (Decarlos) Weakness of Nederland: Guard Play. I think that might be a reason for ozen to beat nederland

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="761670" timestamp="1266468659"]
[quote author=Bucof2010 link=topic=66191.msg761666#msg761666 date=1266468456]
Wasn't me talking down on hj I saw you'll play a good central team early saw you'll play the best 2a team in the state (actually I think ktz is the best and new waverly a distant second but them are other stories )...besides I think nederland is good and shouldn't have been beat by ozen
[/quote]

Strength of Ozen: Guard Play (Decarlos) Weakness of Nederland: Guard Play. I think that might be a reason for ozen to beat nederland

[/quote]

Decarlos had a freak game last time they played odds are he wouldn't do that against any team again and I'd bet he doesn't do it to nederland in this game

Not to say what your saying isn't true it clearly is

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="761760" timestamp="1266503152"]
Just for FYI, the Ozen/Nederland game is not for the district title. Both teams are Co-District champs. This game is for seeding purposes only.

So, whoever wins this game cannot officially claim themselves as THE district champions, just the #1 seed.
[/quote]
Ya......but if ya win.......Your the CHAMP! BABY!

[quote name="the sports guy" post="761786" timestamp="1266505098"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=66191.msg761760#msg761760 date=1266503152]
Just for FYI, the Ozen/Nederland game is not for the district title. Both teams are Co-District champs. This game is for seeding purposes only.

So, whoever wins this game cannot officially claim themselves as THE district champions, just the #1 seed.
[/quote]
Ya......but if ya win.......Your the CHAMP! BABY!
[/quote]

But if you lose then it was just for seeding lol :D

[quote name="The GOAT" post="761813" timestamp="1266507445"]
Nederland/Ozen, Lets pack the house, and buy everything up out the concession stand. ;D ;D ;D

The GOAT is gonna be in the house.
[/quote]

How broadcast friendly is Memorial's gym? Do they have a broadcast table opposite of the scoring table?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami