Huh??

I take that as to be 87-46. ;D
[/quote]

hey be nice typing as I walked out big fingers little keys don't work well

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win tonight HJ.............tons of great high school players in the Lions Den tonight...........Brey, Walker, Stallworth, Lane, players from Cleveland and of course the HJ players!!!!  Jacoby was once again a man amongst boys tonight!!!!!  Great job now get ready for Round 4 with Navasota!!!!

Guest ktzlionsfan
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="765190" timestamp="1266980381"]
Great win tonight HJ.............tons of great high school players in the Lions Den tonight...........Brey, Walker, Stallworth, Lane, players from Cleveland and of course the HJ players!!!!  [b]Jacoby was once again a man amongst boys tonight!!!!![/b]  Great job now get ready for Round 4 with Navasota!!!!
[/quote]

Hey Lazeek, what is that supposed to mean?  ??? ???

[quote name="ktzlionsfan" post="765271" timestamp="1266983007"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=66171.msg765190#msg765190 date=1266980381]
Great win tonight HJ.............tons of great high school players in the Lions Den tonight...........Brey, Walker, Stallworth, Lane, players from Cleveland and of course the HJ players!!!!  [b]Jacoby was once again a man amongst boys tonight!!!!![/b]  Great job now get ready for Round 4 with Navasota!!!!
[/quote]

Hey Lazeek, what is that supposed to mean?  ??? ???
[/quote]Don't worry.  Jarvis Benard has graduated!

[quote name="whsalum" post="765349" timestamp="1266990079"]
Good job tonight by the hawks.Some questionable flagrant fouls called in this one but also one that was probably justified.
[/quote]

I thought some of them were just intentional fouls not flagrant. Grabbing around the waist on a breakaway etc. Now the one at the end was flagrant.

Guest speechless
This  aint the nba
there is no intentional and flagrant in high school
there is only intentional and it is defined as a player not making a play on the ball
and that happened THREE times last night not five

[quote name="bullets13" post="765414" timestamp="1267020864"]
grabbing them like that on a breakaway is usually two shots and the ball, as far i've seen.  it's really a dumb foul, because if you make even a little effort to at least reach towards the ball and create contact, they won't call that intentional foul.
[/quote]

on top of that the first time if i remember the shot was actually made making it an and one....how often does that happen?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami