HJ vs. Tarkington/ HJ wins 87-46!!!!!

Lazeek

[quote name="speechless" post="765432" timestamp="1267022043"]
This  aint the nba
there is no intentional and flagrant in high school
there is only intentional and it is defined as a player not making a play on the ball
and that happened THREE times last night not five
[/quote]I could have sworn I saw more than 3.In a couple of situations the guy was beaten so bad he committed the foul but I didn't think the ball should have been awarded.Unless the rules have changed there is a difference between an intentional and a flagrant foul.I haven't studied the rule changes from last year but I don't think that one has changed.No way these had any affect on the outcome of the game ,they just looked questionable.Also a TON of travels that weren't called.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="sports fan 929" post="765982" timestamp="1267070650"]
I said tarkington would win by 5 not really a tarkington fan more of a cleveland fan. If hj plays cleveland cleveland will win that one by atleast 10 points.
[/quote]

well, you seem pretty accurate.  would you go ahead and predict a navasota win real fast?  we need every advantage we can get!!!

[quote name="sports fan 929" post="765982" timestamp="1267070650"]
I said tarkington would win by 5 not really a tarkington fan more of a cleveland fan. If hj plays cleveland cleveland will win that one by atleast 10 points.
[/quote]

Well, you were very wrong on the Tarkington pick, what makes you think you'll be right on the Cleveland pick?

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="765724" timestamp="1267052117"]
Just wondering where the Tarkington fans are at that said that the Longhorns were gonna bring it to HJ??? :D :D :D ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]

Dont know about the pick to win but I was rooting for the Horns bc they are in our district.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="765724" timestamp="1267052117"]
Just wondering where the Tarkington fans are at that said that the Longhorns were gonna bring it to HJ??? :D :D :D ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]

I think the fans running the mouth were. . .well we will just say "on the floor" that night and were either too tired to type or just don't like the taste of crow. There is nothing like missing a prediction when you personally had control of the outcome.  :o

I think Gustafson and Ricossa were also men among boys as well as Jacoby.  Maybe Ricossa was a tree among men, even weakened from fever and bronchitus.  Gus drove at will.  Jacoby looked good on the fast break with Ricossa throwing bb's to him from the base line.  Sutherland had some nice moves on drives to the basket too.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="765990" timestamp="1267071084"]
[quote author=sports fan 929 link=topic=66171.msg765982#msg765982 date=1267070650]
[/quote]

Well, you were very wrong on the Tarkington pick, what makes you think you'll be right on the Cleveland pick?
[/quote]

I think the logic here is that he/she admittedly was "Not really a Tarkington fan, more of a Cleveland fan."  See - that makes a 56 point difference (41+5+10). ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami