Round 2, Silsbee @ HJ Predictions

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="ktzlionsfan" post="760404" timestamp="1266331745"]
H-J is always a tough team to beat. They want to avenge that round 1 loss, and secure the 2nd place spot. However, the Tigers are BEASTS!!! With Hill back, they look to demolish H-J.
[/quote]

Hey ktzlionsfan, save that stuff for [u]your[/u] opponents.  Just beating H-J at H-J will be fine; no demolishing necessary. 8)

[quote name="Tiger05" post="760363" timestamp="1266327584"]
Alot of people saying HJ but more than half the people on this site are from HJ  :D

Silsbee should win this game

Hill + twin towers + DC + [b]deep bench[/b] + Lane = WIN  ;D

Does anybody know the admission @ HJ

Did not know if it changed since they built the new gym   
[/quote]

Neither team has a deep bench!!!!!!!  Each team played about 7 players in the last game!!!!!!!

sleepy must be asleep and dreaming.  No way anyone wins this game by 20.  I watched the first game (the second half) and was not impressed by either team.  Sloppy ball handling, terrible press defense, and lack of movement away from the ball were just a few things that stood out. 
With that being said, i have to live by the words of the school song, "for ever loyal to old HJ". 

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="760365" timestamp="1266327962"]
Where is Lazeek and his gang to give their predictions?
[/quote]

Lazeek is right here..............I am waiting to make my decision a little later!!!!!  But you will have it..............in case you ahve not figured it out though Bobcat05..........the HJ faithful on this board have fallen by the wayside just as the Hawk Hecklers have.................they are almost non-existant anymore!!!!!  Pretty pathetic actually!!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="760449" timestamp="1266336840"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=66079.msg760365#msg760365 date=1266327962]
[/quote]

Lazeek is right here..............I am waiting to make my decision a little later!!!!!  But you will have it..............in case you ahve not figured it out though Bobcat05..........the HJ faithful on this board have fallen by the wayside just as the Hawk Hecklers have.................they are almost non-existant anymore!!!!!  Pretty pathetic actually!!!!!
[/quote]

I have been wondering where the HJ faithful has been lately too.

Hawk Hecklers have been holding midnight yell practice, they will come out in force for this game...Should be another great game, as someone said both will reprisent 21 3A well in the playoffs. I really dont mind if Silsbee wins this one, they are heavily favored with Hill back. I just want the one after this one this year... ;D.

Guest speechless
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="760459" timestamp="1266337333"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=66079.msg760449#msg760449 date=1266336840]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=66079.msg760365#msg760365 date=1266327962]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Not sure how reliable my sources are but I was told that many of the Hj supporters felt they were being discriminated against by certain individuals and elected to stop posting.
I have been wondering where the HJ faithful has been lately too.
[/quote]

[font=Courier]Will be a good one as always. Storylines are much different now that Silsbee has the No. 1 spot wrapped up, but they don't want to lose.

H-J playing for seeding and a win gives them the 2nd spot and goes up in Clevelands side of the bracket. A loss equaled with a WO-S win over Orangefield, would have those two tied. I think Orangefield is going to give WO-S all they can handle tonight.

Last night of the season for many....Good luck to all on senior night!
[/font]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed