H-J @ Orangefield updates

Guest SteelerFan05
[quote name="ForeverADog" post="746541" timestamp="1263959502"]
HJ didn't score as much as I thought they would but good win.
[/quote]Same here

I really wish that I could have been there........I hate missing HJ games!!!  I heard that Grayson was the man tonight but that Turner, Gus, Ricco, Will and Prudhomme all had small things that they did good.  Heard it was a good team effort!!!  OF has always seemed to play HJ very tough when they are in OF.  I expected this and that is why I was so upset about not being able to go.  Glad that HJ got out of there with the W and now have to prepare for HF on Friday and then Hell Week next week with WOS in Sour Lake and then on Friday at Silsbee!!  Gonna be a great week!!!!!

Great job OF and I am hopeful that you guys can beat WOS twice and get into the playoffs.  I asked this last night and never got a response..............is Hayes a Senior???

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="746787" timestamp="1264000533"]
I really wish that I could have been there........I hate missing HJ games!!!  I heard that Grayson was the man tonight but that Turner, Gus, Ricco, Will and Prudhomme all had small things that they did good.  Heard it was a good team effort!!!  OF has always seemed to play HJ very tough when they are in OF.   I expected this and that is why I was so upset about not being able to go.  Glad that HJ got out of there with the W and now have to prepare for HF on Friday and then heck Week next week with WOS in Sour Lake and then on Friday at Silsbee!!  Gonna be a great week!!!!!

Great job OF and I am hopeful that you guys can beat WOS twice and get into the playoffs.  I asked this last night and never got a response..............is Hayes a Senior???
[/quote]
Yes he is a Senior.  I think OF has 8 Seniors.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="FanintheStands" post="747124" timestamp="1264038845"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=64975.msg747030#msg747030 date=1264025383]
So what you are saying is that it is now or never!!!!!! ;D ;D
[/quote]Well, of course he's not saying that!!!

I mean, everybody knows that (all together now), "[b][i]next year is going to be a down year for Hardin Jefferson[/i][/b]".
[/quote]

One small correction "EVERY next year is going to be a down year for Hardin Jefferson."

[quote name="no-look" post="747151" timestamp="1264041563"]
Heard today thay HJ will get a 6'6" transfer from Louisiana next year. Kid will be a jr. Something about the family inheriting some land or something of the sorts....should know more by this weak end.....done deal from what I hear.
[/quote]

They had to counter the 3 players that are moving into Silsbee for next year. '6"3 2 guard, '6"7 post, '6"8 post.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="747170" timestamp="1264043445"]
Oh please dont start that again.  :P   Everytime I think we might get a size advantage you let the wind out of my sail.... >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]

Since neither is accurate, don't worry about it.  That no-look is just a stirrer.  I just cant handle people like that

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont