How Can Anyone....

baddog

....do this to their own mother?? I don't care how angry she makes you, just walk away.

Barry Bonds' son charged in alleged fight with mom
Published - Jan 07 2010 08:21PM CST

Redwood City, Calif.— San Mateo County prosecutors have charged Barry Bonds' son with five misdemeanors after he allegedly threw a doorknob at his mother.

Chief Deputy District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe said Thursday that 20-year-old Nikolai Bonds faces charges of battery, false imprisonment, vandalism, making threats to an officer and obstructing an officer.

Menlo Park police say Bonds threw the doorknob at his mother, Sun Bonds, and [b]spit in her face[/b] during a Dec. 5 confrontation. Officers also said Bonds blocked his mother from leaving and destroyed property worth $400.

The 45-year-old Sun Bonds, the home run king's ex-wife, wasn't injured.

Wagstaffe said Bonds could face up to two years in jail. He is scheduled to be arraigned Jan. 12.

There is an old saying about ''the apple doesn't fall far from the tree''. I'm not sure it applies here, but I have always thought Barry was a putz.

I just have a huge problem with anyone [b]spitting in their own mother's face[/b]. The visual I get is hard to believe.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont